They dedicated a radio station program on me( the great art of trolling )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

That wasn't me. It was platinum..

Btw I laughed so hard when I saw this. You were banned at the time and I wanted to see your reaction. What do you think about this? What did you do them to make them this mad? Lool

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
:damn::damn::damn::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead1::dead1::dead1::dead1:

walaahi is a legend menace:denzelnigga::denzelnigga:
I wrote in their comment section ..this

2hofo94.jpg

menace

VIP
That wasn't me. It was platinum..

Btw I laughed so hard when I saw this. You were banned at the time and I wanted to see your reaction. What do you think about this? What did you do them to make them this mad? Lool

They Canadians ..that's what I thought of them ..xoolo...

They got a thin skin

menace

VIP
Ok, what happened?

All I did was correct them on their butchering of certain Somali place's name and the fact that they were ridiculously clueless anything about Somalia ..I mean of course I was just trolling

menace

VIP
The sad part was that they exposed my private romantic message to Platinum

menace

VIP
How did they find your PMs?

Remember Platinum?

I was doing my usual Orgac( male goat ) type of activity in her pm and she went berserk and tried to get me banned by displaying on a thread. At the same moment it happened to be that these vloggers were looking at the forum I directed them to

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Remember Platinum?

I was doing my usual Orgac( male goat ) type of activity in her pm and she went berserk and tried to get me banned by displaying on a thread. At the same moment it happened to be that these vloggers were looking at the forum I directed them to
:dead: So you snitched on yourself.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Remember Platinum?

:dead: So you snitched on yourself.

Loooooooooool
:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::drakelaugh:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
We saw this a while ago. Why don't you do a conference call with them, since you have unfinished business. That would be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.