There's some sort of a book fair going in Mogadishu. Everyone & his mom wrote a book on anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
oo kaalay ma wax kasta is qor baa ? :gucciwhat:

One chick even wrote about a new phenomenon happening in Xamar where females who want to work at government offices and other high places are been asked a little favor, sexual favor.

This is not unique to Somalia but this chick said that it is widespread. She said that all the females you see in offices from the airport to the Municipal offices have gotten ku aased to advance :trumpsmirk:

Here's her interview http://sirside.com/?p=7824

Last edited:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
oo kaalay ma wax kasta is qor baa ? :gucciwhat:

One chick even wrote about a new phenomenon happening in Xamar where females who want to work at government offices and other high places are been asked a little favor, sexual favor.

This is not unique to Somalia but this chick said that it is widespread. She said that all the females you see in offices from the airport to the Municipal offices have gotten ku aased to advance :trumpsmirk:

Here's her interview http://sirside.com/?p=7824

Similar to Hollywood and corporate America. All females get ku Aased to move up the later or to get roles in movies.

I'm clean hearted and it is my humble opinion adeer.

These cannot be called books. It's an amateur night at the apollo type of shit

People will take your story serious. Lol actually there were some great books showcased and the point is they're trying to encourage young people to read and write more.

You're out of control :ftw9nwa:

Similar to Hollywood and corporate America. All females get ku Aased to move up the later or to get roles in movies.

@R.Kelly made it up, it's part of his smear campaign.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
It is on amazon. Can you screenshot your google search please .
it's not there bro, it must be very new or some shit
elpEASD.png

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
People will take your story serious. Lol actually there were some great books showcased and the point is they're trying to encourage young people to read and write more.

You're out of control :ftw9nwa:

@R.Kelly made it up, it's part of his smear campaign.

I made it ha, what's this then

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The article doesn't mention anything like that. It's just a sensationalist title.

Be honest, did you write that? :ftw9nwa:

Walahi I didn't

Don't you know who that guy is ?

Besides why didn't you listen to the audio

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
I mean you just suck dick for 2-3 minutes and get promoted for that. That's an advantage, which we men are lacking. :kodaksmiley: I wouldn't mind sucking dicks for promotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts