There's nothing wrong with being a Housewife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I don't understand why some feminists on this site make it sound so bad and call it oppression.

When America was never intoxicated with feminism. The women in the 1950's were absolutely enjoying the lifestyle of being a housewife.

Just look at the comment section. The western women who are living as housewives are enjoying their life and disagree with the feminist views.

tTTacy8QQ2iiu9leouWp6Q.png

ZgnuadtRToSKZV5t6do2nA.png

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I will only be a housewife if I've maids and my husband is Rich, Rich...

No way I'm slaving in the kitchen while he makes less than 700k a year. No thanks.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I will only be a housewife if I've maids and my husband is Rich, Rich...

No way I'm slaving in the kitchen while he makes less than 700k a year. No thanks.
You're supposed to serve your husband without any qeylo:pacspit:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
You speak for women now?
I'm simply showing you evidence that being a housewife is not oppression as you can see from the comments of these women and it's natural for women because once you become a mother. Who will look after the kids? There is your answer.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
You speak for women now?
Was that a legit question from you? Or are you tryna deny what I presented in here:win:

You speak for women kulaha..

I'm just educating you lot who think being housewife is wrong:what:

Did I strike a nerve? Illaahi ka cabso..kkk:what1:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Gradually going back to the golden original. Women should stay with the kids even if their husband is dirt poor.

Gambar

VIP
Was that a legit question from you? Or are you tryna deny what I presented in here:win:

You speak for women kulaha..

I'm just educating you lot who think being housewife is wrong:what:

Did I strike a nerve? Illaahi ka cabso..kkk:what1:
I struck a nerve with you that’s why you responded twice.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Took you too long to respond and you don't have anything to say. Just shows the one who struck a nerve and it ain't ya:samwelcome: I'm the one who created this shit, which means I'm ready and open for debates, arguments, and stuffs like that. It means y'all don't have any points to say when you damn quite.

Struck a nerve, plus earned some points..What does that conclude?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.