There is a somali girl in too hot to handle

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
she's a dh1lo for wearing a bikini? tf?
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it is a duck. The bikini is the least thing that makes her one in her case. Whoever willingly goes to these types of shows is without a doubt one.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Apparently she was adopted by cadaans and raised as Christian
Damn is this true? Found it fishy that she openly went to this show, there is always something with these wayward somalis, I take it back whatever I have said against her, her parents failed her.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it is a duck. The bikini is the least thing that makes her one in her case. Whoever willingly goes to these types of shows is without a doubt one.
Its great to see more fit healthy Somali girls showing out though rather than a pile of baruur hidden in a baati 🤷🏽‍♀️

dhil0 or not

following her for a while I’m pretty sure she is lander, she posted a lil preview of her a while ago and said she was born in “ Somaliland”

When will Somalis figure out that what another Somali does will not get them into Jannah or Jahannum?

Not every Somali practices the deen. It is what it is. Worry about yourself and keep it moving

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Both her first and last name is Arabic. She sounds like the bantu of Saudia

Status
Not open for further replies.