There is a kid crying outside

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
His mom locked him out the house and he looks about 7. Walahi the poor dude has been crying and knocking on the door for the past thirty minutes now with no one answering and it's cold outside too.

Look I get discipling kids, but the way some parents treat their kids, is fucked up beyond belief.

@SOULSEARCHING had a thread yesterday about how many kids you should have,

A big phat zero for the majority of y'all.

Those fragile little people need your protection and love, not your abuse. If they f*ck up, as kids are wont to do, discipline accordingly without fucking up their psyche.

</End Rant>

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
go comfort that kid pls
that actually happened once when i was younger but it was the only thing that got me shaped up because the ass whippings lost effectiveness after like age 8
traumatized for a while but worked nonetheless

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
DyaHfgGX4AA8Prt.jpg

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
go comfort that kid pls
that actually happened once when i was younger but it was the only thing that got me shaped up because the ass whippings lost effectiveness after like age 8

I wish. But it's not my place. Villages don't raise kids anymore

go comfort that kid pls
This never worked for my sister when my parents tried disciplining her, she left with a bag like Dora the explorer:damn: the whole family went out looking for her

a y a n

VIP
This never worked for my sister when my parents tried disciplining her, she left with a bag like Dora the explorer:damn: the whole family went out looking for her
my mom threw me out in shorts and a t shirt outside and it was hella cold
she ain’t even let me take food and she made me wear my ripped up clothes i got from the schools a while back
damn i was out there for quite a few hours and then went back as usual
take the bag and it’ll be fine

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
my mom threw me out in shorts and a t shirt outside and it was hella cold
she ain’t even let me take food and she made me wear my ripped up clothes i got from the schools a while back
damn i was out there for quite a few hours and then went back as usual
take the bag and it’ll be fine

How old where you when this happened?

This kid looked about 7 or 8, he has no business being thrown out of his own home at that age. He got this chair that he was standing on to use the knocker on the door to knock.

Like.... :drakewtf:

Also while we are on the topic of discipling, there are better ways to discipline a child that wouldn't traumatize their psyche like that.

a y a n

VIP
How old where you when this happened?

This kid looked about 7 or 8, he has no business being thrown out of his own home at that age. He got this chair that he was standing on to use the knocker on the door to knock.

Like.... :drakewtf:

Also while we are on the topic of discipling, there are better ways to discipline a child that wouldn't traumatize their psyche like that.
i was somewhere between 6.5 and 9

Trending

Latest posts