There is a kid crying outside

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
I take my responsibilities as a married man seriously
:chrisfreshhah:
You are right, I don't deserve you. Here are the divorce babers...
alison-emily-divorce-pretty-little-liars-the-perfectionists-1554995448.gif

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
My point is, they're not gonna break. They're resilient especially at ages 7-11.

But you can coddle your future kid till he starts running the strip and slanging that shit. Then you'll wonder what you ever did wrong.

Aboowe I'm not saying don't discipline a kid. But there is a right way, and a wrong way to do something. You ever watched a criminal documentary? Majority of them had some horrible trauma from when they were a kid.

Kid's aren't dumb. If they do something disagreeable that you think warrants some discipline, sit them down and tell them why what they did is wrong. Set some ground rules and establish what would happen if they break those rules. Let them come up with the punishments. This engages them and it's a way for them to invest in learning the habits you want them to learn. Next time they do that thing, you have a handy way of dealing with it that they themselves helped you design it. It's the retarded and erratic way of discipling kids that parents employ that makes kids never truly know what is bad and good in the eyes of their parents so it's a guessing game as to whether they'll be punished or not if they do something.

I should write a damn book about this. :kanyehmm:

Aboowe I'm not saying don't discipline a kid. But there is a right way, and a wrong way to do something. You ever watched a criminal documentary? Majority of them had some horrible trauma from when they were a kid.

Kid's aren't dumb. If they do something disagreeable that you think warrants some discipline, sit them down and tell them why what they did is wrong. Set some ground rules and establish what would happen if they break those rules. Let them come up with the punishments. This engages them and it's a way for them to invest in learning the habits you want them to learn. Next time they do that thing, you have a handy way of dealing with it that they themselves helped you design it. It's the retarded and erratic way of discipling kids that parents employ that makes kids never truly know what is bad and good in the eyes of their parents so it's a guessing game as to whether they'll be punished or not if they do something.

I should write a damn book about this. :kanyehmm:
I agree, this is a bit far for my taste too.

How old where you when this happened?

This kid looked about 7 or 8, he has no business being thrown out of his own home at that age. He got this chair that he was standing on to use the knocker on the door to knock.

Like.... :drakewtf:

Also while we are on the topic of discipling, there are better ways to discipline a child that wouldn't traumatize their psyche like that.

You dont have kids so you cant understand.

Hate people with no kids and their judgemental bullshit.

He maybe 7 but thats old enough to know right from wrong you don't know what he did to warrant that.

He could've set the house on fire nearly or really hurt his younger siblings. Majority of parents love their kids and wouldn't punish them for no reason.

Most parents are just selfish fucks, most just reproduce for the sake of passing down their lineage without actually taking care of their offsprings. When I hear stories like this it just justifies the importance of social services and the work that they do.

Trending