There, I said it!

German culture and civilization is superior to British

• Yes, naturlich!

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • No, Rule Britannia, God save the Queen!

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
It's a bit more complicated. They might be originally Anglo-Saxons but most their words are Latin even with the Germanic grammar.

They're mutts made out of backward old Germanic tribes + Saxons and then Danish and Friesian invaders and later French rulers for the past millennia.

The most recent invaders are timojilec and geeljire so you can expect the English language to include some Urdu and geeljire soon.
London slang sub culture isn't English anymore. The more u hang around and listen to chavs the more u become one urself.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
tbh barely anything from Bristish culture is native Anglo/Saxon, wether it's food, music, art, language etc. Brits always borrowed. They were pretty good at making propaganda tho.

Also, they got lucky with the weather when the Spanish Armada crescent moon formation got destroyed. If the weather didn't save them they'd be speaking Anglo/Spanish lmao.

Best cultures in Europe are German and Italian even though they may seem very different. Italians invented and contributed to everything. The Brits were just good at dividing populations and conquering them, to then abuse them for decades.

Regretfully, I agree with you Waaqo. Very little things can be attributed to the Brits. You have to remember, the Romans colonized them for 400 years. Literally they borrowed everything from the Romans, the French, The Germans, etc etc

Even aristocratic system which I love so much, came from the Romans. Also the political system.

But credit has to be given to them. When the Romans were defeated, or fallen, they held their own. Unlike African countries who devolved when the White colonizer left them.

The Brits perfected the aristocratic system into cute little order.

Not to mention, the country as a whole. Napoleon called the Brits as "a nation of shop keepers" He was looking down on them, but I see them as resilient hard working people who gave us the modern industry of working, taxing, inventions etc etc

As to the Brit being lucky with weather, I would say there is some truth to it. The Armanda was lucky for Queen Elizabeth l. Weather and also luck. Their island is situated in a very cool way, very hard to invade.

Weather has always been a good savior for nations.

Both Napoleon and Hitler were destroyed by Russian winter when they invaded Russia.

It's a bit more complicated. They might be originally Anglo-Saxons but most their words are Latin even with the Germanic grammar.

They're mutts made out of backward old Germanic tribes + Saxons and then Danish and Friesian invaders and later French rulers for the past millennia.

The most recent invaders are timojilec and geeljire so you can expect the English language to include some Urdu and geeljire soon.
Modern Englishmen are mostly a mixture between Germanic Anglo-Saxons & Celts. Other Germanics, like Normans, Frisians & Danes may have also contributed to the English genetic makeup.

Last edited:
British culture is a mix tbh. They have influence from Normandy, and other parts of France, as well as a bit of Slavic and a lot of German culture too. English royals (if u can call them that) spoke foreign languages to their native land for most of their history. The queen herself is more German than English.
Normans were basically French-speaking Germanic Norsemen. Slavs are relatively new to the British isles, mainly due to Polish migration, but they haven't made any real contribution to British culture.

Regretfully, I agree with you Waaqo. Very little things can be attributed to the Brits. You have to remember, the Romans colonized them for 400 years. Literally they borrowed everything from the Romans, the French, The Germans, etc etc

Even aristocratic system which I love so much, came from the Romans. Also the political system.

But credit has to be given to them. When the Romans were defeated, or fallen, they held their own. Unlike African countries who devolved when the White colonizer left them.

The Brits perfected the aristocratic system into cute little order.

Not to mention, the country as a whole. Napoleon called the Brits as "a nation of shop keepers" He was looking down on them, but I see them as resilient hard working people who gave us the modern industry of working, taxing, inventions etc etc

As to the Brit being lucky with weather, I would say there is some truth to it. The Armanda was lucky for Queen Elizabeth l. Weather and also luck. Their island is situated in a very cool way, very hard to invade.

Weather has always been a good savior for nations.

Both Napoleon and Hitler were destroyed by Russian winter when they invaded Russia.
Yeah agreed. I will give the Brits credit for the industrial revolution and the development in industry. One thing they were good at was their poems and English literature. That was good.

They were such unorganised savages before the Romans came tho. Do u have present Boudica? Queen of the Iceni tribe? Celts. Well, she led an uprising against Roman occupiers and after a series of skirmishes she led her army, outnumbering the Romans well over x10 their numbers, and...
She lost...

upload_2019-9-10_1-17-47.png

Brits didn't do shit ever again after that lol.

Attachments

• upload_2019-9-10_1-15-46.png
    upload_2019-9-10_1-15-46.png
    6.3 KB · Views: 238

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yeah agreed. I will give the Brits credit for the industrial revolution and the development in industry. One thing they were good at was their poems and English literature. That was good.

They were such unorganised savages before the Romans came tho. Do u have present Boudica? Queen of the Iceni tribe? Celts. Well, she led an uprising against Roman occupiers and after a series of skirmishes she led her army, outnumbering the Romans well over x10 their numbers, and...
She lost...

View attachment 78590

Brits didn't do shit ever again after that lol.

U like action movies lol Boudica was a savage. lol

Trending