There, I said it!

German culture and civilization is superior to British

• Yes, naturlich!

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • No, Rule Britannia, God save the Queen!

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
German culture and civilization is superior to British. @Basra I see you!

:ufdup:

Germans didn't enslave half of the world, and sons of the German people have brought so much of benefit to mankind.

There, I said it!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
German culture and civilization is superior to British. @Basra I see you!

:ufdup:

Germans didn't enslave half of the world, and sons of the German people have brought so much of benefit to mankind.

There, I said it!

Molo good for u if u feel that way! U r entitled to your own feelings and taste. My taste lies with Britannia, I mean culture wise. The language & the culture of aristocracy is superlative! I drench of books of aristocracy on monthly basis.

Now, Germans should not be under estimated. They are brilliant innovators and brain wise culture, they can exist in their own right!

Not to mention, u can't forget The British monarch only sought German bride. The bred them like horses.

England will always be my taste! Here! Here!

halwa

✨🌙
Molo good for u if u feel that way! U r entitled to your own feelings and taste. My taste lies with Britannia, I mean culture wise. The language & the culture of aristocracy is superlative! I drench of books of aristocracy on monthly basis.

Now, Germans should not be under estimated. They are brilliant innovators and brain wise culture, they can exist in their own right!

Not to mention, u can't forget The British monarch only sought German bride. The bred them like horses.

England will always be my taste! Here! Here!
Have you watched Downtown Abbey or The Crown?

If you haven’t, they would be right up your alley! :samwelcome:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Have you watched Downtown Abbey or The Crown?

If you haven’t, they would be right up your alley! :samwelcome:

Nope. Downtown abbey and the Crown is for people who are not educated in the etiquette of Aristocracy. I see faults left and right in the show, so I stay away from it. I should have a PHD on what I know tbh

halwa

✨🌙
Nope. Downtown abbey and the Crown is for people who are not educated in the etiquette of Aristocracy. I see faults left and right in the show, so I stay away from it. I should have a PHD on what I know tbh

You’re into the medieval ones. I get it, Duchess Basra. I say pursue your PhD in Aristocracy. Huzzah!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You’re into the medieval ones. I get it, Duchess Basra. I say pursue your PhD in Aristocracy. Huzzah!

Yep, I am into the period after medieval. Regency period. 1700 - 1830

Down period is 1900 - 1915

The Crown is 1950 - 1970s

So yes, the periods already is a turn off

@Basra Germanic culture wins anyday. If u really think British culture is superior u're silly.

The Brits were never great. They never washed their ass either until Romans taught them lol.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra Germanic culture wins anyday. If u really think British culture is superior u're silly.

The Brits were never great. They never washed their ass either until Romans taught them lol.

I know what u r saying. Hygiene wise they were horrible. Even their food. But they had a sense of culture which has trickle down to modern culture. The Brits were influenced by the French/Normandy

Technically, British culture which is largely derived from Anglo-Saxons/Englishmen is a sub-group of Germanic culture.
British culture is a mix tbh. They have influence from Normandy, and other parts of France, as well as a bit of Slavic and a lot of German culture too. English royals (if u can call them that) spoke foreign languages to their native land for most of their history. The queen herself is more German than English.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Technically, British culture which is largely derived from Anglo-Saxons/Englishmen is a sub-group of Germanic culture.

I disagree. Civilization reached England before it did Germany. Even though Germans had monarch before the English did.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Shane-McGowan-1.jpg

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP

It's a bit more complicated. They might be originally Anglo-Saxons but most their words are Latin even with the Germanic grammar.

They're mutts made out of backward old Germanic tribes + Saxons and then Danish and Friesian invaders and later French rulers for the past millennia.

The most recent invaders are timojilec and geeljire so you can expect the English language to include some Urdu and geeljire soon.

I know what u r saying. Hygiene wise they were horrible. Even their food. But they had a sense of culture which has trickle down to modern culture. The Brits were influenced by the French/Normandy
tbh barely anything from Bristish culture is native Anglo/Saxon, wether it's food, music, art, language etc. Brits always borrowed. They were pretty good at making propaganda tho.

Also, they got lucky with the weather when the Spanish Armada crescent moon formation got destroyed. If the weather didn't save them they'd be speaking Anglo/Spanish lmao.

Best cultures in Europe are German and Italian even though they may seem very different. Italians invented and contributed to everything. The Brits were just good at dividing populations and conquering them, to then abuse them for decades.

It's a bit more complicated. They might be originally Anglo-Saxons but most their words are Latin even with the Germanic grammar.

They're mutts made out of backward old Germanic tribes + Saxons and then Danish and Friesian invaders and later French rulers for the past millennia.

The most recent invaders are timojilec and geeljire so you can expect the English language to include some Urdu and geeljire soon.
Kids at the court be saying tush:ftw9nwa: