There are so many "muslims" who don't pray 5 times a day

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
There is no true sin untill it starts to bother you inside and your behaviors and lifestyle. There is no true morality sxb, it's all bullshit. You can set up rules and laws not to do things and people must obey it, but it doesn't mean they have to believe it, obeying something doesn't=believing all the time. I obey the law in my land but I think it's terrible.

Why? Cause if I don't I will harm myself in the end. So I need to find a way to change the laws while observing the law. That's what Jesus did in Israel and said I am not here to abolish the law, I am under the law, but I am not happy about your stupid laws and will work hard to change it from the inside. He obviously didn't make it did he, the jews still exist like they did when he first came. Lets hope the second time around something changes about the jew.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The other day I stole something sxb and it didn't effect me inside because I felt the person I was stealing from was an asshole rich 1% and deserved it. But there is people who work for that 1% asshole who will defend him like his workers and this at the shopping center now always ask me if I am going to pay for the item I am buying. See people like her are the Iluminati slaves.

I want to explore my morality niyahow, why you refusing to explore it? I can't know what's right or wrong if I don't do it. I need experience, I need to reflect what I did and observe if it affects me inside or not and if it doesn't then I am not sinning at all regardless how much break the law.

I want to try murder next and pedophilia and all the laws people are telling us not to do. It's not because I like doing it, I need to know how it effects me to determine my values or else how else do I know what I believe in, if I don't try it myself. I probably won't do pedofilia because I don't think children are fair game and we shouldn't ruin their lives as they are not adults or responsible yet.

Everyone has a right to happy childhood and we should keep our shit away from them. But I won't hesistate anymore if I see an opportunity where I won't get caught to attempt a murder on someone and I will say sorry to them before I do it but I need to know how it feels or else my value map cannot be determined. I may join the military to exercise this route for a short period of time and ask to be deployed as a front line soldier not back room work. See I used the law joined the military to exercise my desire to murder legally? notice how stupid it is? They don't mind me murdering for the government but if I do it for myself in the public I will get 25 years to life in prison. That's how Jesus operated when preaching to the jews, he observed the law and worked within it to instill change.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The next value that I want to test is being filthy rich and that's why money is a huge value for me in the next 5 years or so till that is achieved. I need to know what it feels like niyahow or else I won't know their perspectives. I know what it feels like being middle-class and dirt poor. Not so much dirt poor but I need to go there also with homeless people and feel the struggles, I need to execute this in some part of my life in a third world country.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am going to visit the museum today and war memorial hopefully. Maybe the musuem might take to much of my time up as I understand and take in what the hell is going on with these artifacts and why their so important to store as history. I need to figure out if their just a real artifact that helps us understand life and the world around us or if it's just a plot by the iluminati and it's jewish networks to keep us distracted with nonsense. If I get time, I will hopefully visit the art gallery.

I would go to the science gallery but it costs money and I don't want to spend a cent if I can avoid it for knowledge. I have to fix a few errands though before but definitely going to the museum today as a day trip.

Last edited:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I just don't feel right when I miss a salaat, the guilt gets to me. So while not always on time, I make sure I get it in.

The easiest way to pray is to do it in groups, so you can all keep eachother accountable

World

VIP
What is inside comes out as faith in action.
Faith without action is not true faith.
After the shahada comes the prayer then.zakah then fasting then hajj.
Most islamic scholars agree that the one who does not pray is kafir.

Allah orders the believers to pray.
Allah praises those who pray for the sake of Allah.

The satan is wispering to you Dr. Osman
You have to pray.

Dont loe about Allah and say what he did not say to proof your point.
It’s not true that most Islamic scholars consider the one who doesn’t pray a kaafir, only salafis and an opinion within the hanbali madhab hold this view.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Instead of doubting the Islam of people who don’t pray salah, make dua for them that they do inshallah.
That is why there is Dawah. You remind them.
Invite them to activities of the masjid which are optional and they will tealise they also have to pray if they are doing optional stuff.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Islam made the religion too hard. Five times a day and in a foreign language is against human nature.

Moses actually said to our Prophet , that 5 was to much to expect of people when the ruling went from 50 salaat a day down to 5 a day.

But if you can work 40 hrs a week, workout 30 min a day you can make 25 min or so a day for salaat.
Its all about priorities.

Apollo

VIP
Moses actually said to our Prophet , that 5 was to much to expect of people when the ruling went from 50 salaat a day down to 5 a day.

But if you can work 40 hrs a week, workout 30 min a day you can make 25 min or so a day for salaat.
Its all about priorities.

Twice a day and in people's own language would have been more humane.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
It's a massive burden and an insult to most non-Arabs. Somalis look up to Arabs, but the rest of the world doesn't.

Its not a burden, if it really were Islam would not be the fastest growing Religon.
Also the vast majority of Muslims are not Arab.

Apollo

VIP
Its not a burden, if it really were Islam would not be the fastest growing Religon.
Also the vast majority of Muslims are not Arab.

Sorry, but you have a massive viewpoint bias. It is a burden whether you like it or not.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Sorry, but you have a massive viewpoint bias. It is a burden whether you like it or not.
A burden for those who want to play all day and night and dont to remember their creator.

Those who have qushuuc in their prayer love it and look forward to the next prayer.

For me i look to prayer as appreciation for what Allah has given me.

If a person gives you 1billion dollars today you will appreciate what they did for you. What if he tells you visit me. Will you say no knowing that he can take it back if he wishes.

It's a massive burden and an insult to most non-Arabs. Somalis look up to Arabs, but the rest of the world doesn't.

Have you been to the subcontinent.

In australia all the Indians/Pakis etc all love Arabs so much and suck their dick constantly.

Somalis are nothing compared to them and even then they have some reasoning for their admiration (ie cultural ties).

Honestly, what different is it from Jews with Hebrew and Christians with Latin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts