There are so many "muslims" who don't pray 5 times a day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kohe posting bait threads:
upload_2018-7-19_8-56-56.gif
upload_2018-7-19_8-56-56.gif

I mean yes I have the intentions to pray 5 times a day and I do. Sometimes when you’re iman is at 0.001 you may miss one or two (that’s drives you further in depression guys because you have that guilt)

But when people say they don’t pray at all or either pray and they’re completely fine without guilt is scary.

Actually when my aunties around my mothers age say they don’t pray scares me the most :damn:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
A disbeliever isn't one who doesn't pray 5 times a day. You need to believe first in god, not pray to god when you don't even believe or have doubts. It's wasted prayer and your wasting your time. A disbeliever is only the iluminati which is the jews and it's not all jews but a small top section of them who are educated to the bone and rich as hell and still reject god. A disbeliever isn't someone who hears the message of islam and then rejects it, he needs to understand the message of islam first and then reject it. Most people don't even understand Islam let alone be judged on rejecting it.

They are just simply ignorant. Ignorance is cured by knowledge. An ignorant guy lights up when you tell him something he didn't know, he isn't arrogant and generally accepts the truth then. Arrogance which is the trait of the jewish iluminati doesn't light up when you tell him the truth, he understands it and still rejects it for his golden calf(zionism).

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Good Communication is not HOW you convey a message to someone, it's how well the other person understood what you said. If he never understood what you conveyed, your a bad communicator(I sure am). Communication skills sucks when measured properly and very fewwwwwwwwww are geniuses at it and we need to utilize them not try being 100 different gifts in one person, you pass the payload of your weakness to someone with that gift.

The Rock is a great communicator and leadership material, his the only one that stuns me how well he sells shit and makes me believe it and understand it and I get the goosebumps when he talks. An arrogant person generally won't respond the same because he is arrogant and has a trait of the iluminati in him which is the biggest trait of satan which is to be arrogant and think he knows better then god or in this case some arrogant prick will argue with the rock even though they understand fully he communicated the message to them of whatever he was saying and they still reject it.

That's pure arrogance and that's a jew to me. He can be any group of humans but I am certain it links back to the jewish dna group, has jewish religion in him, jewish connections, jewish something somewhere basically when you start to see that level of arrogance.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Good Communication is not HOW you convey a message to someone, it's how well the other person understood what you said. If he never understood what you conveyed, your a bad communicator(I sure am). Communication skills sucks when measured properly and very fewwwwwwwwww are geniuses at it and we need to utilize them not try being 100 different gifts in one person, you pass the payload of your weakness to someone with that gift.

The Rock is a great communicator and leadership material, his the only one that stuns me how well he sells shit and makes me believe it and understand it and I get the goosebumps when he talks. An arrogant person generally won't respond the same because he is arrogant and has a trait of the iluminati in him which is the biggest trait of satan which is to be arrogant and think he knows better then god or in this case some arrogant prick will argue with the rock even though they understand fully he communicated the message to them of whatever he was saying and they still reject it.

That's pure arrogance and that's a jew to me. He can be any group of humans but I am certain it links back to the jewish dna group, has jewish religion in him, jewish connections, jewish something somewhere basically when you start to see that level of arrogance.
We follow what the quran tells us. What Allah and the messenger tell us is what we use to differentiate between who os kafir and who is not.

Your thinking is not worth any thing Dr. Osman.

Yes, I was thinking about this too. As you know sisters have one week a month where they can't pray, and it really throws you off big time. That's when you realise the importance salah.
Scary how people can go months without doing a single sujood, crazy. Your whole day should be scheduled around these 5 prayers, helps you stay connected with the deen.

I was told that if you die not praying you go to jahannam because that's what separates us from kafirs. You need a good excuse not to pray as it breaks the covenant made between muslims and allah. Look at how the jews were punished for breaking their covenant with their lord. They were exiled from their land and humiliated.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I have some uncle who doesnt pray. Hed go smoke when wed pray. My dad used to bully him for it

He probably was a true believer and didn't want to go out there proving himself. His consciousness is something you can decide, you don't know what the hell is going on inside with that guy but one thing for sure he is no robot or else he would follow the crowd like a sheep.

God hates followers of crowds like a sheep, he calls them the deaf-blind-stupid. A barrier has been erected over those types who just do what everyone else does and god tells the believer to stay away from them like go for a smoke like your uncle did.

The people who pray are the deaf-blind-stupid the quran refers to because they just copy what other people do. God doesn't love them niyahow even though they assume he does.

The only hope is the ones who break the fold and just disappear from the crowd and even then noone knows that person consciousness and whats inside him, because he could be a verocious wolf against god or he could be searching for god saying i believe u in god but this shit aint right what these people are doing just repeating words all day like a robot. There is no sincerity here but just words. That's what I was saying to myself, I was on the doubt field.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
When there is sincerity behind your words, it will show you in your behavior and actions. If there is no sincerity in your words or prayers, what u will say is I am fighting a jihad for sincerity. U will fight all your life and that's all you will ever do and die fighting eventually like fighters do. You face should light up, you should not be able to eat, you should not be able to sleep, when sincerity is in your heart and u find the truth if those symptoms are not there you don't have any truth and just a ritual at best for satan.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
A true believer just keeps to himself, he has found peace unless he is in a doubtful area and that's even better then being a sheep following the crowd into salat and just throwing around rituals. A true believer you will see his actions and behaviours are all centered around himself or herself and he has no time for the crowd.

So speak to your uncle deeply niyahow, he may be the real believer, it surely not the crowd praying unless you see the crowd happy, not eating, not sleeping, and always just focused on self improvement and not trying to prove themselves to mankind. Then yes they are believers also but if you don't see that niyahow ka carar he is a faker and he will die and go to hell.

A true believer just keeps to himself, he has found peace unless he is in a doubtful area and that's even better then being a sheep following the crowd into salat and just throwing around rituals. A true believer you will see his actions and behaviours are all centered around himself or herself and he has no time for the crowd.

So speak to your uncle deeply niyahow, he may be the real believer, it surely not the crowd praying unless you see the crowd happy, not eating, not sleeping, and always just focused on self improvement and not trying to prove themselves to mankind. Then yes they are believers also but if you don't see that niyahow ka carar he is a faker and he will die and go to hell.
You know I always see you making thing deeper than they are. Giving things new philosophical meanings and shit. My uncle doesn't pray cuz he can't be bothered. He's Muslim but he doesn't take religion too seriously

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You know I always see you making thing deeper than they are. Giving things new philosophical meanings and shit. My uncle doesn't pray cuz he can't be bothered. He's Muslim but he doesn't take religion too seriously

There is a reason why he can't be bothered niyahow cause he isn't sincere about it, he is honest about it, it's not in his heart to follow sheep. You don't understand deep shit bro, sincerity will make him jump up. Why does he find time for cigarette but not prayers? its got nothing to do with lazy, its cause he doesnt believe the crap you guys are spewing and considers its nonsense but he may still believe in god just not your version of god which is to repeat words all day like an idol.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

You gotta change what drives you niyahow. Why does ur uncle sxb find 5 minutes to have a cigarette but not 5 minute to pray? It's not lazy matter or he wouldn't find time for a cigarette also if he was lazy. I am deep philosopher, i love philosophy shit. Your uncle is a good man talk to him make that time he gives cigarette be the time he gives to the real god. Not the god that you repeat 5 times a day while your wondering when this will finish up or the god you repeat to 5 times a day like an idol and wondering when your going to get rich or thinking about non relevant things other then the prayer.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

You can't compare a sheep to someone who loves something truly. A sheep just repeats things. When you go to work there is many sheeps there too. They hate what their doing but doing it for money only. Then there are those who love what their doing sxb and you will see he wont eat, sleep, when he goes home he thinking about the work, he may go to university to increase his knowledge, he will spend spare time sxb on the work. That's a true believer on his work, the rest are deaf-dumb-blind and they will die in their misery abahood ha waseen they dont want to question themselves. f*ck em the real devil that you wanna 187 his ass.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is is passion and love for what you do. When I speak about the iluminati, the jew, the world order, architecture and strategy work in all fields of humanity such as military, business, politics, education, science. I drop my food sxb, I dont eat anymore, I dont drink anything but caffeine like coffee and coke to keep me awake and going on the topic, i neglect sleep because I am afraid I will miss something in knowledge, that's passion but you call a mental illness f*ck all you motherfuckers like tupac said. We get sick of your type of people who think you know everything but you don't or else why you are miserable son of a if you know everything.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Seriously @DR OSMAN if you want your point of view and opinions to come across , you need to stop the psycho babble

reduce what you are saying to one paragraph, it ain't that hard

key word: SUMMARISING

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
He probably was a true believer and didn't want to go out there proving himself. His consciousness is something you can decide, you don't know what the hell is going on inside with that guy but one thing for sure he is no robot or else he would follow the crowd like a sheep.

God hates followers of crowds like a sheep, he calls them the deaf-blind-stupid. A barrier has been erected over those types who just do what everyone else does and god tells the believer to stay away from them like go for a smoke like your uncle did.

The people who pray are the deaf-blind-stupid the quran refers to because they just copy what other people do. God doesn't love them niyahow even though they assume he does.

The only hope is the ones who break the fold and just disappear from the crowd and even then noone knows that person consciousness and whats inside him, because he could be a verocious wolf against god or he could be searching for god saying i believe u in god but this shit aint right what these people are doing just repeating words all day like a robot. There is no sincerity here but just words. That's what I was saying to myself, I was on the doubt field.
What is inside comes out as faith in action.
Faith without action is not true faith.
After the shahada comes the prayer then.zakah then fasting then hajj.
Most islamic scholars agree that the one who does not pray is kafir.

Allah orders the believers to pray.
Allah praises those who pray for the sake of Allah.

The satan is wispering to you Dr. Osman
You have to pray.

Dont loe about Allah and say what he did not say to proof your point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending