There’s really a target on Somali-Americans. This letter was sent to a Somali Student Association

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
IMG_3151.jpeg

The letter seems fake to me, the guy throws insults to random groups of people. Seems like he added “chinks” and “Somalis” as an afterthought. I don’t think he even understands what exactly he’s mad about. Just seems to have included every insult he could think of and hope it made sense.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Is there even a sizeable Muslim and Arab community in Seattle? It strikes me as a very white, Asian and Jewish city. Let me guess: Somalis are the face of the Muslim community there and of course with their very emotional, pro-Palestine stance, everyone notices when you have something to say or do? The target is not surprising. Be smart and keep quiet.

Is there even a sizeable Muslim and Arab community in Seattle? It strikes me as a very white, Asian and Jewish city. Let me guess: Somalis are the face of the Muslim community there and of course with their very emotional, pro-Palestine stance, everyone notices when you have something to say or do? The target is not surprising. Be smart and keep quiet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The letter seems fake to me, the guy throws insults to random groups of people. Seems like he added “chinks” and “Somalis” as an afterthought. I don’t think he even understands what exactly he’s mad about. Just seems to have included every insult he could think of and hope it made sense.
these people are divorced from reality, it seems very plausible to me
just look at twitter these days

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
Nah bro we only 30% of the greater muslim community in Seattle we only the side characters there

SaMale

The only Somali in Arabia
I’d laugh out loud if someone sent me this letter, it’s so tame and obviously harmless that it’d elicit nothing but laughter from me. Lol “Anti Semites”, you know the person who wrote this was either a miskiin or a gabar
theyd say worse to your face in the uk

Trending

Latest posts