There’s a simping epidemic in Kenya. Discount Eminem with HIV slept with over 1000 women

I stand in strong condemnation of this. There is no such thing as a female simp. A simp is a male by definition.

Anarchy, chaos and insurrection have gone too far. We have to restore law and order.

We have to restore law and order on all fronts- politics, grammar, definitions of words, etc.

Chaos cannot be allowed to prevail.

Lineage is important in our community, and its valuable having one if you intend on living and working in Somalia. But it's not the be all and end all.
We need to adopt a 1 drop rule like Anglo Americans. You have to be atleast 99% Somali to considered one of us. Otherwise you identify with your other side
How so cuz I think somali men exist cuz Somali lineage if u say autosomal make ppl same then I dknt agree with u since no one is not pure everyone is mix tht is why someone can be somali by lineage
U gonna tell me if I marry non Somali woman and my child and their child marry non Somali woman tht my child or childs and their child or child aren't mine nor reletate to me cuz they are not 99 somali
We don't need to adopt European white ideology
Only lineage can make someone somali not cuz autosomal nor having Somali mother
Autosomal is not real rather agenda I think

Being somali is lineage
BTw jare3r can also refer to Somalis since it means hard hair or kinky hair since some Somalis have tht kind hair texture don't be racist and insult ppl

somali is somali sxb, thats why bantu somali are called somali bantu,

i am not racist, she is crazy, or he, all she/he ever does is insult somalis and attach their name to unrelated topics even when the bloody topic is NOT about somalis

somali is somali sxb, thats why bantu somali are called somali bantu,

i am not racist, she is crazy, or he, all she/he ever does is insult somalis and attach their name to unrelated topics even when the bloody topic is NOT about somalis
I think non Somalis shouldn't call themself somali and Bantu in Somalia shouldnt be called Somali cuz they aren't somali and shouldn't label themself somali
And if tht user insulted Somalis and non Somali I am free from tht user

How so cuz I think somali men exist cuz Somali lineage if u say autosomal make ppl same then I dknt agree with u since no one is not pure everyone is mix tht is why someone can be somali by lineage
U gonna tell me if I marry non Somali woman and my child and their child marry non Somali woman tht my child or childs and their child or child aren't mine nor reletate to me cuz they are not 99 somali
We don't need to adopt European white ideology
Only lineage can make someone somali not cuz autosomal nor having Somali mother
Autosomal is not real rather agenda I think

All I am saying is we need to gate keep who can and who can't be Somali.
Otherwise in the next 4 or 5 generations we will have people who don't look like us, walk like us or talk like us claiming they are us because of paternal lineage.
We need to make sure that rejects from other ethnicities don't try and claim our ethnicity.

I know 2 half Somali families, their mothers are Somali but their fathers are not. These kids were raised by their mothers to believe they are us when in fact they are not. This is because they have been rejected by their paternal lineage.

We will be seeing a lot more of this unfortunately in the next decade or two when these children come of age and start telling people what they identify as.

@Jack sparrow

On your other point:
If you marry out then your kids are Somali. On the count that you are full Somali.

If your SON (half Somali) marries out then his kids are NOT Somali. F what clan lineage they gain from their paternal side. They are not one of us.

All I am saying is we need to gate keep who can and who can't be Somali.
Otherwise in the next 4 or 5 generations we will have people who don't look like us, walk like us or talk like us claiming they are us because of paternal lineage.
We need to make sure that rejects from other ethnicities don't try and claim our ethnicity.

I know 2 half Somali families, their mothers are Somali but their fathers are not. These kids were raised by their mothers to believe they are us when in fact they are not. This is because they have been rejected by their paternal lineage.

We will be seeing a lot more of this unfortunately in the next decade or two when these children come of age and start telling people what they identify as.
Lineage will do who is somali or not
And I think somali mother tht are doing tht wrong to make non Somali lineage a somali lineage call someone who isn't somali a somali cuz it is their kid tht is opinion
Personally I am starting to distance myself cuz some somali woman and some somali will make someone a somali tht doesn't have Somali lineage

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
When Sho Madjozi sang for John Cena in broken Swahili , I was laughing like hell. Wth but who I am to judge , there are fans worldwide

Even he admitted that he didn't notice her despite her song trending among millions not until she flew to America and sang in a celebrity show

Madows are like this man

What else can I say.

The guy looks sick or something internally is consuming him , that's not healthy , he could be a social reject or was too ugly to get a girlfriend in his country thus went to Kenya , does she not realise most white men are like this lowering their standards for black women.

It doesn't any make sense that they're just tagging along.

I watched entirely a different channel the same country an Italian guy called Michel Ponte , travels the streets of Nairobi and talks shit about the country and people especially women and then hangs around with one.
Btw a disclaimer his accent is off-putting but go ahead and watch the footage it's cringe worthy

Xaruun

VIP
Ermm...

You don't know how desperate some of these women are for the "perceived" opportunity to get a connection to the west
“Many of the women were incarcerated, killed, or committed suicide.”
Good riddance, a lot of those women had husbands and families yet they threw it away for a complete stranger. He’s based for exposing those dumb hoes.

When Sho Madjozi sang for John Cena in broken Swahili , I was laughing like hell. Wth but who I am to judge , there are fans worldwide

Even he admitted that he didn't notice her despite her song trending among millions not until she flew to America and sang in a celebrity show

Madows are like this man

What else can I say.

The guy looks sick or something internally is consuming him , that's not healthy , he could be a social reject or was too ugly to get a girlfriend in his country thus went to Kenya , does she not realise most white men are like this lowering their standards for black women.

It doesn't any make sense that they're just tagging along.

I watched entirely a different channel the same country an Italian guy called Michel Ponte , travels the streets of Nairobi and talks shit about the country and people especially women and then hangs around with one.
Btw a disclaimer his accent is off-putting but go ahead and watch the footage it's cringe worthy

I don’t think that song was a love letter to John Cena looool.

Unajifanya hunioni labda mimi John Cena

You are pretending you can't see me maybe am John Cena

Is that correct?

I stand in strong condemnation of this. There is no such thing as a female simp. A simp is a male by definition.

Anarchy, chaos and insurrection have gone too far. We have to restore law and order.

We have to restore law and order on all fronts- politics, grammar, definitions of words, etc.

Chaos cannot be allowed to prevail.
You must be living under a rock if you never met a female simp before my friend.

"Simp
a word that everyone overuses w/out the correct definition. it means a guy that is overly desperate for women, especially if she is a bad person, or has expressed her disinterest in him whom which he continues to obsess over. They're usually just virgins that will accept coochie from anyone regardless of who they are. respec wamansimpery."

Simp is not a gender-neutral term. It refers by definition to a male. There is no female simp just like there is no four-angle triangle.

"Simp
a word that everyone overuses w/out the correct definition. it means a guy that is overly desperate for women, especially if she is a bad person, or has expressed her disinterest in him whom which he continues to obsess over. They're usually just virgins that will accept coochie from anyone regardless of who they are. respec wamansimpery."

Simp is not a gender-neutral term. It refers by definition to a male. There is no female simp just like there is no four-angle triangle.
The female version is called a Pick-Me. It means the same damn thing.

Trending

Latest posts