There’s a simping epidemic in Kenya. Discount Eminem with HIV slept with over 1000 women

I must be blind and deaf. Since when do Somali women go crazy for a white guy? That is not true. Somalis are known to not marry out.
If they do, it’s because they’re isolated from other Somalis . Even then, we only date other races that are similar and/or has money. Non blacks that have broad facial features isn’t going to be appealing to us. Maadows think I’m a bed wrench for not dating black dudes and assume I like any white dude. No, I’m not attracted to Bantu features. I find Robert DeNiro very unappealing. I don’t find White Jews attractive either. Sarah Jessica Parker is ugly as sin

Also, I think it’s insane that bw will complain if a non black men doesn’t find them attractive. They legit believe that other races are not only suppose to date, but also be considered as or more attractive than their own!!!! That’s insane.
I don’t understand why black women were so mad about John Mayer .

They’re trying guilt Asians into liking them now. And most of them are fat.https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5cc73e9de4b02791823d5df8/amp This is the chick :
8360BD6B-7802-498B-87C9-6C828AAAF171.jpeg

An insert from her article: “ Many people I encounter in the dating scene, including expats, seem to assume that hooking up is the default expectation. Once, while I was browsing a popular dating app, a man messaged me a polite introductory message. Upon perusing his profile, I saw that he was only seeking hookups. At first I tried to just ignore him, but when he circled back wanting to know why I left his message on “read,” I let him know that I was looking for something more than just a hookup. Offended by my honesty, he scoffed, “This is Shanghai. Good luck with that.”

Idk, I’ve just been noticing that maadows are super desperate for any validation from other races. I hate the rebuttal: Somalis should see themselves and integrate with AAs because white people can’t tell the difference. If you really think about it, this sounds very desperate . My response: “Okay, so what’s going to happen after we defeat white supremacy? What’s going to be reason then ? South Indians are mistaken for blacks, are they black too ?”
Ive had maadows that will acknowledge that I look extremely different from maadows, but STILL call me self hating for not liking Bantus. One said that I worship white beauty standards because I said Kim Kardashian is fat and has the body of a race horse.

@Halimo-2018 Everyone says that Somalis are simps for Arabs, but I feel Africans cuck more. For what I gather: while Arabs are treated better than Bantus, Whites, and Indians there, they’re not worshiped there. There’s isn’t 200 videos of Xalimos complaining about Arab men not dating them . Or writing books and making 35366477587 YouTube channels on how to get an Arabic husbando. My mum and one of my aunties have been ragging on me for my preference. This particular aunt is a wetblack that’s a HUGE colorism crybaby with a severe guilt complex.

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
I don’t get how other Africans can call Somalis colorstuck and whitewashed. A lot maadow women simp super hard for white dudes. I think they’re projecting their issues on us. I doubt he could do this in Somalia. “Swirling “ is everywhere.
The caadan’s name is DJ Pope. He’s a D-celebrity from America.
I’ve been saying this
Madows project their self hate onto somalis
You never see Somalis self hating outside of the western uk xalimos who was traumatised by yardies bullying them in school

self hate is second nature to most madows while Somalis are quite the opposite ,they have excessive pride, this is why we rub them the wrong why they don’t understand why a dark skin person from africa can have so much pride in their ethnicity regardless of their socioeconomic standing.

Dear madows its our fault you hate yourself nor is it our job to instil self love in ur nappy small skulled head, Madowka tahay waas

Crossing out Kenya in the list of countries that I've always wanted to visit.

And yes Somali women would do the same because something similar happened in Hargiesa a couple years ago

I’ve been saying this
Madows project their self hate onto somalis
You never see Somalis self hating outside of the western uk xalimos who was traumatised by yardies bullying them in school

self hate is second nature to most madows while Somalis are quite the opposite ,they have excessive pride, this is why we rub them the wrong why they don’t understand why a dark skin person from africa can have so much pride in their ethnicity regardless of their socioeconomic standing.

Dear madows its our fault you hate yourself nor is it our job to instil self love in ur nappy small skulled head, Madowka tahay waas

Stop dragging UK xalimos into this. I was never bullied and don't have any self-hate. What is is with you guys and constantly throwing us under the bus to ajnabis. OPs grandad was Somali and her mother is AA. She's the one that complains about mistreatment from them but somehow its a UK thing ? :camby:

Crossing out Kenya in the list of countries that I've always wanted to visit.

And yes Somali women would do the same because something similar happened in Hargiesa a couple years ago
I know right, all women of colour coon for the white man. And who is this weirdo lady blood . You are no Somali f*ck off, nobody interested in you and Jorge. Why are you talking about Somalis when you ain’t one.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
And it’s even crazier that some of these were MARRIED women!!!!! Honestly, these broads need to be stoned. The thing that pisses me off about is that these type of non black dudes put literally no effort but can become a harem anime protagonist in 3 minutes in Africa. I don’t think he could do this in Somalia . We need to send them to North Africa to be humbled.
I agree with the stoning part.

She said her paternal grandad was Somali. :mjkkk:
This chick is weird. It’s like she got her own agenda. When I read her post, they are weird. She doesn’t know that Somalis will accept the full white person or Asian or even the Bantu before. They know what they are but what are you. It’s like she every race in her blood. She works with illuminati.

Ermm...

You don't know how desperate some of these women are for the "perceived" opportunity to get a connection to the west

I just googled this guy. WTF! He has a hijab fetish or humiliation fetish. How can he do that to them.

Some of the girls committed suicide and some were killed by their families, and this guy got charged with nothing.

@Halimo-2018 Everyone says that Somalis are simps for Arabs, but I feel Africans cuck more. For what I gather: while Arabs are treated better than Bantus, Whites, and Indians there, they’re not worshiped there. There’s isn’t 200 videos of Xalimos complaining about Arab men not dating them . Or writing books and making 35366477587 YouTube channels on how to get an Arabic husbando. My mum and one of my aunties have been ragging on me for my preference. This particular aunt is a wetblack that’s a HUGE colorism crybaby with a severe guilt complex.

are you not a jarerr confused kid

horta what is your cuqdad always making up fake things about somalis?

no somali is mentioned yet all yuo blab about is somalis yuo mud shark mixed semi fufu creature

get a life

what are you so obsessed with lying and insulting somalis horta naya?

you always have to make shyt up about somalis, even when article is about another race

are you not a jarerr confused kid

horta what is your cuqdad always making up fake things about somalis?

no somali is mentioned yet all yuo blab about is somalis yuo mud shark mixed semi fufu creature

get a life

what are you so obsessed with lying and insulting somalis horta naya?

you always have to make shyt up about somalis, even when article is about another race
Being somali is lineage
BTw jare3r can also refer to Somalis since it means hard hair or kinky hair since some Somalis have tht kind hair texture don't be racist and insult ppl

Somalis goes by patriarchal lineage if stht user have Somali lineage then tht user is somali

Lineage is important in our community, and its valuable having one if you intend on living and working in Somalia. But it's not the be all and end all.
We need to adopt a 1 drop rule like Anglo Americans. You have to be atleast 99% Somali to considered one of us. Otherwise you identify with your other side

Trending