There’s a simping epidemic in Kenya. Discount Eminem with HIV slept with over 1000 women

are you not a jarerr confused kid

horta what is your cuqdad always making up fake things about somalis?

no somali is mentioned yet all yuo blab about is somalis yuo mud shark mixed semi fufu creature

get a life

what are you so obsessed with lying and insulting somalis horta naya?

you always have to make shyt up about somalis, even when article is about another race
Yeah because claiming Somali lineage was super popular in the 1930s.

Alluring

Sayonara
@Lady Mudblood

I think you need to address your self hate issues and why you project them onto other people. Nearly half your threads are whining about your fellow black women, who look like you, meanwhile you propagate your own stereotypes against your own people. The self hate is so fucking visible and yes I know you are part Somali but not enough to disparage your own race constantly. I've lived around madows most of life and had good & bad experiences with them like every other race.

And then you come on here and try to get these trolls to get mad at madows by claiming that they hate us and all this unnecessary shit. Enough with all these race baity and self hating threads, you act like those chicks who "aren't like other girls".

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Omg this is so sad
So they slept with him raw :yloezpe:
Nah he gave them aids in a bottle

giphy.gif

@Farjano-Walad I’ve seen half Bantu/Somali mixed people....... And have you listen to white nationalists and hoteps? Everything, including my cat being a Latin King is 5779 times believable than whatever they came. The way KKK stans for Greece is similar to Hebrew Israelites.

Nah he gave them aids in a bottle

giphy.gif
@Lady Mudblood

I think you need to address your self hate issues and why you project them onto other people. Nearly half your threads are whining about your fellow black women, who look like you, meanwhile you propagate your own stereotypes against your own people. The self hate is so fucking visible and yes I know you are part Somali but not enough to disparage your own race constantly. I've lived around madows most of life and had good & bad experiences with them like every other race.

And then you come on here and try to get these trolls to get mad at madows by claiming that they hate us and all this unnecessary shit. Enough with all these race baity and self hating threads, you act like those chicks who "aren't like other girls".
Yes, a person that wears their hair natural, traditional African attire and tans are cornerstone hallmarks of self hatred.
White nationalists and Neo nazis segregating themselves from European Jews isn’t self hatred. Or shooting and robbing people in your own community. The KKK going to war with the Mafia, while claiming the Roman Empire isn’t hypocritical at all......

I think non Somalis shouldn't call themself somali and Bantu in Somalia shouldnt be called Somali cuz they aren't somali and shouldn't label themself somali
And if tht user insulted Somalis and non Somali I am free from tht user
I say I’m an American of Somali and Tuareg descent. I relate to my African heritage a lot more than my skin color. If I was so full of self-hatred, then WHY WOULD I EVEN ANNOUNCE MY AJNABI LINEAGE?!?!

I say I’m an American of Somali and Tuareg descent. I relate to my African heritage a lot more than my skin color. If I was so full of self-hatred, then WHY WOULD I EVEN ANNOUNCE MY AJNABI LINEAGE?!?!
I didn't call u selfhater BTW I only said if u insulted Somalis and non Somalis I am free from which means I dk t support hatefull view or view btw I am curious why call your lineage ajnabi if u have Somali lineage doesn't make it sense

I didn't call u selfhater BTW I only said if u insulted Somalis and non Somalis I am free from which means I dk t support hatefull view or view btw I am curious why call your lineage ajnabi if u have Somali lineage doesn't make it sense
Because I feel it’s dishonest not to. Most Americans, except Asian Americans are mixed . Somali American culture is different from African American culture. The main difference is my ajnabi lineage is either culturally similar ( My maadow side has a superiority complex, were isolationists, and have huge foreheads. My mum looks like Lupita Nyong'o. ) or related to Somalis( Berbers)

@Jack sparrow In short, I’m an uppity sand negro. Lol 😂 The main reason why I hate the whole “ Caadans see all of us the same!!!” and “ White folks are going to check you” is my Berber family pick a religion that supported slavery, racial segregation, was seen as Un-American, and were hated by the KKK. Remember, They did this in 1930s Atlanta, Georgia. They picked a surname that less than 3 percent of the AA population have. So if they couldn’t then, what makes you think these cave monkeys check me.

I think other maadows believe the reason why Somalis segregate themselves from them is for white validation. If white supremacy/colonization never happened, Somalis, most Cushitic groups and Berbers will still feel the same way.
They say North Africans are colorist, which doesn’t make any sense. Most of my grandma’s people are paler than certain Europeans. Actually, the Tuareg and moorish caste system’s ideology is what La Rasa and nazism got there’s from .
African Americans or any country know Somalis are one of the last people to kiss the white mans feet Somalis were hated before afganis and Syrians because of black hawk down most Americans have seen that film

Trending