TheDimeRamla Is Spreading Fitna and Fasaad

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
SHe will be the next target of team #AbdiExit on twitter!!

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
So let me get this straight she's
not somali
35 and expired
and is taking advantage of mentally ill and naive somalis and promoting degeneracy

someone call alt somalis to troll and report her page

GET THIS MESS OUT OF SOCIAL MEDIA !!!!

Tukraq

VIP
So let me get this straight she's
not somali
35 and expired
and is taking advantage of mentally ill and naive somalis and promoting degeneracy

someone call alt somalis to troll and report her page

GET THIS MESS OUT OF SOCIAL MEDIA !!!!
I’m pretty sure she’s Somali :ayaanswag:
And I doubt she’s anywhere near 35:faysalwtf: and the Altright somali trolls are pure cringe and don’t know how to troll

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I’m pretty sure she’s Somali :ayaanswag:
And I doubt she’s anywhere near 35:faysalwtf: and the Altright somali trolls are pure cringe and don’t know how to troll
barwanis that embarass us are not somali but "other"
she is indeed over 30 and used
they can do the job by clicking on the report button and call it a day

She is Indian.

47691999_223609818529527_3937313392393934414_n.jpg

AAuE7mAZcNw2QMcr9Yr3ufnxjp8iHzNugiYz5DAlzg=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

46532695_282492652270020_5199587387524984473_n.jpg

she's pretty however

The girl is half Indian and half Benadiri, probably has less than 20-25% Somali DNA, whereas has minimum 62.5 % South Asian DNA. So therefore she’s a timo jilec in my opinion.
Lol actually or is this another sspot story? People often make things up on here. I've heard her speak Somali and she seems to only claim Somali.

I remember her being posted here a few months ago and she had an indian and somali flag in her IG bio.
Lol it could just be a joke. Anyway I just meant to point out the fact that Benadiris are not as alien as some people like to make it seem on here.

World

VIP
Lol it could just be a joke. Anyway I just meant to point out the fact that Benadiris are not as alien as some people like to make it seem on here.
Benadiris are not Somali in my eyes, they have 50-70 % foreign blood. A half Benadiri, half ajnabi is indisputably non-Somali.

Kulaha it could be a joke. What 35 year old jokes about their ethnicity? She obviously doesn’t look like a Somali as well.

Benadiris are not Somali in my eyes, they have 50-70 % foreign blood. A half Benadiri, half ajnabi is indisputably non-Somali.

Kulaha it could be a joke. What 35 year old jokes about their ethnicity? She obviously doesn’t look like a Somali as well.
Someone in this thread said she's 35 and you've already taken it as fact. Thats the problem, its hard to take some of the claims on here serious.

Regardless I don't really care about all that. Where have you read its 50-70% foreign though?

World

VIP
Someone in this thread said she's 35 and you've already taken it as fact. Thats the problem, its hard to take some of the claims on here serious.

Regardless I don't really care about all that. Where have you read its 50-70% foreign though?
Autosomal studies on Benadiri individuals. The rest is made up of mainly South Asian(20-25 %), Arab(same) and Bantu(5-10 %).

And they don’t have Somali Y-DNA most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts