TheDimeRamla Is Spreading Fitna and Fasaad

Status
Not open for further replies.
:bell: that was unnecessary and irrelevant here. Barwanis are heavily mixed with ethnic Somalis.
Are you barawani? i didn't mean to offend you but if you have no tribe then your not somali to me and i kindly ask that you not mention us with your tongue lest it weigh the amount of a mountain on judgement day.

I defend the somali name no matter how ruthless i have to be..

:drakekidding:

Last edited:

World

VIP
Are you barawani? i didn't mena to offend you but if you have no tribe then your not somali to me and i kindly ask that you not mention us with your tongue lest it weigh the amount of a mountain on judgement day.

Her mother is Barawani, she was exposed by my man @fox :damn:

obviously she's just defending one of her own :manny:

Are you barawani? i didn't mena to offend you but if you have no tribe then your not somali to me and i kindly ask that you not mention us with your tongue lest it weigh the amount of a mountain on judgement day.

I agree you should always defend the Somali name and I'm glad you do, but its best to target the individual and not whole groups who have no blame.
Her mother is Barawani, she was exposed by my man @fox :damn:

obviously she's just defending one of her own :manny:
:bell: How could he 'expose' me? How would he know? I've stated it on here myself actually.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
She’s not Somali,
She also spreads Anti somali man hate
I don't care if she hosts twerking competition's but she is spreading anti somali hate and helping to espouse anti somali hate openly
This sort of stuff puts our people in harms way from discrimination and hatred
View attachment 70608
She’s not Somali, plus it’s interesting how she claims to be Somali and accept our culture yet disrespect the ethnic Somalis.

She’s not Somali,

She’s not Somali, plus it’s interesting how she claims to be Somali and accept our culture yet disrespect the ethnic Somalis.
The mockery and anti-Somali comments are gross and should be called out.

But you do realize in the real world Benadiris view themselves as regular Somalis?

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
The mockery and anti-Somali comments are gross and should be called out.

But you do realize in the real world Benadiris view themselves as regular Somalis?

Can you speak Somali? I've met some Benadiris who literally can't speak any af Somali so it's strange imo to call them Somali.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Get that off the social media, where is troll gang when u need them:)

@Jiron what's ur 2 cents bruv? :)

Bohol

VIP
She is Indian.

47691999_223609818529527_3937313392393934414_n.jpg

AAuE7mAZcNw2QMcr9Yr3ufnxjp8iHzNugiYz5DAlzg=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

46532695_282492652270020_5199587387524984473_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending