TheDimeRamla Is Spreading Fitna and Fasaad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Promting homosexuality amoung Somali men and all type of wickedness

May Allah protect us from her evil and her from our evil

Promting homosexuality amoung Somali men and all type of wickedness

May Allah protect us from her evil and her from our evil
She's an old used up woman that can't get married. She is just jealous and trying to corrupt the minds of the youth, but what to you expect raising children in the west has already been a failure for most Muslims. Hoe daughters and drug dealer sons. In the worst case you end up with homosexual children.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Well it’s not her fault these idiots wanted to twerk live.

I found her live very entertaining.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
It's been dry, only faaraxs are on and I just can't work with that sister.

Don't worry, you'll be fine as long as you stretch before hand

I didn't even know it was physically possible for faraaxs to twerk :mjlol:Where do they even get the ass?

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
She also spreads Anti somali man hate
I don't care if she hosts twerking competition's but she is spreading anti somali hate and helping to espouse anti somali hate openly
This sort of stuff puts our people in harms way from discrimination and hatred
Screenshot_2019-04-09-13-32-34.png

She also spreads Anti somali man hate
I don't care if she hosts twerking competition's but she is spreading anti somali hate and helping to espouse anti somali hate openly
This sort of stuff puts our people in harms way from discrimination and hatred
View attachment 70608
What a ! Why is anti Somali hatred not reported? These ppl don't feel afraid attacking us. This hoe is trying to destroy our community by corrupting our girls and young men. Promoting khanis behaviour and spouting shit about our community when she is a barawi non Somali mutt. She can't have us on her tongue like that.

:kodaksmiley:

What a ! Why is anti Somali hatred not reported? These ppl don't feel afraid attacking us. This hoe is trying to destroy our community by corrupting our girls and young men. Promoting khanis behaviour and spouting shit about our community when she is a barawi non Somali mutt. She can't have us on her tongue like that.

:kodaksmiley:
:bell: that was unnecessary and irrelevant here. Barwanis are heavily mixed with ethnic Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending