TheColi and LSA dagaal ii ku juran

Screenshot 2021-05-18 at 10.31.40.png

:russ:

According to Wikipedia, Mzungu is the southern, central and eastern African term for a person of foreign descent. Literally translated it means “someone who roams around aimlessly” or “aimless wanderer” (from the Swahili and Ganda words).

@JarutheGreat is trying to claim we are foreigners in our own lands. We were the original inhabitants of this region for thousands of years.
We used to own all the way down to Tanzania and Rwanda. Our people used to inhabit Lake Victoria.
You are the foreign in East Africa

i think the reason why people engage so much in this time wasting back and forths is because they have never developed past their adolescense in terms of emotional maturity.

a big sign that someone is stuck in that emotional age is that they take something that doesn't involve them personally and they feel the need to have a tit for tat

ive never seen coli but if you read thru lipstick alley, they get upset over everything, they take praise of one person as " shade" on another. (black and white thinking) and so on

Last edited:

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
From my experience Black Americans in general don't have these gender wars it is the African Immigrants / Caribbean Immigrants in the United States, U.K, and Canada who have these problems.

The self esteem of these women from Africa and the Caribbean is very low, they are usually dark skin or unattractive or both. They desire non-black men because they are not comfortable in their skin. They also seem to hate black men for whatever reason.

They are called Divesters and refer to the black communities as Blackistan. They don't want to be associated with black men and want the image of black women improved.

THATS ALL YOUR PEOPLE DO IS HAVE GENDER WARS

YOUR WOMEN HAVE THE LOWEST SELF ESTEEM IN THE WORLD
YOU CALL YOUR WOMEN GHETTO GAGGERS

YOU MAKE FUN OF SOMALI FOREHEADS YET YOUR WALKING AROUND WTH SHOTGUN NOSTRILS

download (6).jpeg

That's right folks the Negro wars are back, indeed the Ancient Egyptian on Ancient Egyptian crime is ramping up on Ancient Egyptian Internet. Word on the street is Ramses II is developing waves in his hair due to how much he's spinning in his grave. Tis that time of the month where we consume madow dysfunction and try to emulate it here even though we don't suffer from the same problems.

Get comfy and get "YAAAS kweeen" ready on your keyboard folks because It's the men who pioneered Sex tourism in South America vs the women who go abroad to find out if people will date them. Proto-femcels vs the original Bantu expansionist. And it all started with this post.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sounds like the post was writing by caqli lix saac Tyrone. He’s sounds like a jealous social reject. Reminds me a lot like another group I know who will insults others for the sh!t they themselves are guilt of aka projecting.

And the second comment, don’t even get me started! If I were them I’d be way to embarrassed to ever open my mouth about this issue. They sound dumber than dumb, so dumb that it hurts to read.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Sounds like the post was writing by caqli lix saac Tyrone. He’s sounds like a jealous social reject. Reminds me a lot like another group I know who will insults others for the sh!t they themselves are guilt of aka projecting.

And the second comment, don’t even get me started! If I were them I’d be way to embarrassed to ever open my mouth about this issue. They sound dumber than dumb, so dumb that it hurts to read.
To their credit they're not wrong. Let's be honest if AA women could date out they would, they even have a whole interracial dating subforum on LSA where they advise each other how to date foriegn men and show off their non-African american prince charming.

All I'm going to say is I'm grateful for Somali women.

To their credit they're not wrong. Let's be honest if AA women could date out they would, they even have a whole interracial dating subforum on LSA where they advise each other how to date foriegn men and show off their non-African american prince charming.

All I'm going to say is I'm grateful for Somali women.
They are wrong! People in glass houses should not throw stones. When you’ve started the whole fetishizing interracial relationships, and specifically white women and you’re constantly openly promoting it while talking down about your own than you should know to shut your mouth because you’re the last person to talk. But with low IQ comes with low reasoning skills smh.

Last edited: