The worst Somali diaspora

Diaspora

• Total voters
The most successful somalis come from USA . America offers the most opportunities out of all western countries. It's easier to intergrate & build your own community.

London is heaven compared to Minnesoto

Looking at the polls alone, the UK reputation appears to be tainted and stained, kkk
Laughing.Gif GIF - Laughing Thalaiva Hotstar GIFs

Not sure if there can be any comeback from this. It doesn't even compete with the second place option. Miskeen :snoop::urgh:

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
I want to defend the UK, I really do but every time an extremist, a criminal, a blm-halimo or a degenerate gets posted there is a very high chance they breath the same air as me. :kendrickcry:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am from neither of those countries so I think my unbiased opinion is valid, from the most degenrate and most criminal active somalis it goes UK, Scandinavia, America (spefically Minnesota) last is Australia (I have never heared anything bad about somalis who live there) must be the nice Australian sun that keeps them happy.
Maybe because there are like 10 families max that live there :russ:

Canada, they're far from the deen, and somali culture l, most somali boys are in gangs and cause trouble which made most people have a dislike towards somalis there.

anyone that says uk somalis because of the bullying needs to stop because it didn't happen to every somali, and is not our fault if we got hated on

I want to defend the UK, I really do but every time an extremist, a criminal, a blm-halimo or a degenerate gets posted there is a very high chance they breath the same air as me. :kendrickcry:

Maybe because there are like 10 families max that live there :russ:

I've heard many times that UK Somalis 'fell off' after the mass exodus of Somalis from the EU to the UK
How accurate is this, when you look at the origin of those Somalis who cause problems over there?

I've heard many times that UK Somalis 'fell off' after the mass exodus of Somalis from the EU to the UK
How accurate is this, when you look at the origin of those Somalis who cause problems over there?
A lot of somalis came to the uk via other European countries in the early 2000s increasing our population, before the 2000s we were barely known. And I wouldn't say fell off the somalis back than were better than the somalis now, at least than they defended one another and didn't lick ass they held their own ground

Somalis who immigrated from Netherlands to UK stayed there max 2-3 years to get the passport and then dipped to the UK besides most of those somalis who were born in the Netherlands were raised their entire life in England and cannot even speak Dutch, the somali community that stayed and live in the Netherlands on the other hand are miskeen and barely cause any trouble compared to other diaspora somalis.

Mr. Nur

Aspiring Somali CEO 🇸🇴

Somali minnesotans, keep winning #graduation #fypシ #metro #minneapolis #conngratulations

congratulations to all of the somali graduates! i love seeing my people do great things! may Allah continue to bless us all

We don’t, if anything it’s UK Somalis who cry on this app about being bullied for being Somali no bs but it true USA over reer UK and canadiens as always!

Yaraye

VIP

Somali minnesotans, keep winning #graduation #fypシ #metro #minneapolis #conngratulations

congratulations to all of the somali graduates! i love seeing my people do great things! may Allah continue to bless us all

We don’t, if anything it’s UK Somalis who cry on this app about being bullied for being Somali no bs but it true USA over reer UK and canadiens as always!

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?

This is the side of MN they don’t see. They only see what they want to see.

I used to be a MN hater too until I visited and saw the reality on the ground. For every wasaq and qasaro you find there, there are 5x more Somalis in Universities, holding degrees, working public sector jobs, owning businesses, and living their best lives in their picturesque suburbs.

They have too much of a strong network to fail. We just need to get some of them out of the ghetto.

Mr. Nur

Aspiring Somali CEO 🇸🇴
This is the side of MN they don’t see. They only see what they want to see.

I used to be a MN hater too until I visited and saw the reality on the ground. For every wasaq and qasaro you find there, there are 5x more Somalis in Universities, holding degrees, working public sector jobs, owning businesses, and living their best lives in their picturesque suburbs.

They have too much of a strong network to fail. We just need to get some of them out of the ghetto.

Wallahi I completely agree with you! Minnesota has a thriving Somali community that is often overlooked. It's great to see Somalis succeeding in universities, public sector jobs, and businesses. The community is strong and resilient, and it's inspiring to see how they support each other.

Trending