The worst Somali diaspora

Diaspora

• Total voters

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
easily the US, r u guys forgetting when the somali girls beat up a somali mother and her kids

A one off incident in MN. How can you compare that to what the UK is like?

You know the US is a massive country right? There are so many Somalis living in other states. We aren’t all based in MN lmao. MN sucks in particular because there’s like 80k~ Somalis in that state. They got the good and the bad.

Attachments

• maxresdefault (1).jpg
    maxresdefault (1).jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 47

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
I could care less whether its spoiler or not but just to remind yall how dumb you guys sound arguing and trying to embarass yourselves over which qaxooti demo is better than the other. You will see this on all social platforms with our people pulling videos and articles to try and dunk on eachother. If only they knew how dumb they look, even on tiktok with the new buzzword of minnehopeless and must be minnesota. Nobody else does this low IQ convo and makes stereotypes more than our own but its engrained in us. Logic is too tough to get into our peoples heads so i don't blame the majority if it was the opposite we wouldn't be where we are so i emphasize with out community.

I get your point but damn just because we’re qaxooti doesn’t mean we can’t live a little jeez. It’s all in good fun. Why should we have to be in a somber mood just because of our position? Lmao. And besides, Somalis are much more forward and blunt compared to other ethnicities so this really shouldn’t be surprising you.

Uk is worst the only place somali women grape each other then falling in love afterwards with each other

Attachments

• desmond-abc-lost.gif
    desmond-abc-lost.gif
    178.4 KB · Views: 26

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
🤣Niggas are gonna start roasting each other over which cadaan country has the worst Somalis and when the ajnabis get hold of all dat ammo the calaacal championship starts ''why do these ajnabis know so much about us''🤣there's like 186 guests online kkkkkkkkkkkk best believe this is ammo shopping for these people.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
I get your point but damn just because we’re qaxooti doesn’t mean we can’t live a little jeez. It’s all in good fun. Why should we have to be in a somber mood just because of our position? Lmao. And besides, Somalis are much more forward and blunt compared to other ethnicities so this really shouldn’t be surprising you.

I get that but its not translated when a thread gets posted here crying about ajnabis insulting them, it turns into a 10 page thread complaining about the ammo they themselves gaves these ajnabis used against them. I ain't made or killing the fun idk what u talking about, you guys just seemed dumb af so i thought id chime in.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
🤣Niggas are gonna start roasting each other over which cadaan country has the worst Somalis and when the ajnabis get hold of all dat ammo the calaacal championship starts ''why do these ajnabis know so much about us''🤣there's like 186 guests online kkkkkkkkkkkk best believe this is ammo shopping for these people.

These guys are too braindead bro, logic is too hard to understand for them. Atleast you see the reality, hopefully one day they clock on

Easily the UK. The gender wars came from there, the slur that’s now used on Somalis was started by them, and they’re much more argumentative and judgmental compared to other diaspora. Something is in their waters. They ruined Somali side of social media for me.

I’ve also noticed ajanabis from that island are bad vibes too.
the entire uk is bad vibes wallahi its true, English culture is a very weird and snarky one although I feel like scandis are since the opportunities that exist there and they still suck is very telling at least uk somalis are rising

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
I get that but its not translated when a thread gets posted here crying about ajnabis insulting them, it turns into a 10 page thread complaining about the ammo they themselves gaves these ajnabis used against them. I ain't made or killing the fun idk what u talking about, you guys just seemed dumb af so i thought id chime in.

You really believe they’d be neutral until it’s time to compare our diaspora? Oh please. If they hate us in one country I’m pretty sure they’d hate Somalis in other countries too.

And I don’t care what they think about us. It’s not that deep.

Trending