The white slums of South Africa. (Living broke as a white person in Africa)

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Warya mt adherr and auntie leave in cape town.
Two places I wanted to visit is Australia & South Africa.
Are you planning to visit once the pandemic is gone? come through sxb , there are lotta good things to do here , it may be the murder capital but no one will put you in tyre and burn you based on who you are.
Your adheer and aunt are wise enough to live in Cape Town instead of that cesspit Jozi.

Right now the Corona restrictions are fucking up everyone's vibe, despite level 4 lockdowns taking into effect I highly doubt the new strain originates here , it's one of fabricated myths these westerners can ever come up with.
The situation is quite calmer now, economic wise people are coping and joyous this soon will go away , some shootings happen, but I can't say the same for the other cities. It's worse.

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
the funny part about that is, it’s the native SAs that’s killing somali merchants not the whites. And had SA been completely madow I don’t think a single Somali would ever dream to set up shop there.

As for your point about taxes and living in their homes well, people pay taxes and own their homes legally so I don’t see the correlation”

Whites had to accept you into their country first, gave you refugee status and then citizenship before you owned anything or paid taxes to anyone. So let’s not misconstrued my point. I’m not saying we don’t pay taxes or don’t own homes, I’m simply saying we living in cadaan lands and utilize the benefits that’s comes along with it, so who are we to tell anyone else to go back to their country when we ourselves aren’t living in our own.
Open borders vs. Invasion. We didn’t kill anyone/take over land to live in the west, now did we? Immigrants are at the bottom of the totem pole while white South Africans controlled that country at one time (they still own majority of the land). 2 very different situations. Btw had Afrikaneers not been so vicious, I wouldn’t be having such sentiments.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
the funny part about that is, it’s the native SAs that’s killing somali merchants not the whites. And had SA been completely madow I don’t think a single Somali would ever dream to set up shop there.

As for your point about taxes and living in their homes well, people pay taxes and own their homes legally so I don’t see the correlation”

Whites had to accept you into their country first, gave you refugee status and then citizenship before you owned anything or paid taxes to anyone. So let’s not misconstrued my point. I’m not saying we don’t pay taxes or don’t own homes, I’m simply saying we living in cadaan lands and utilize the benefits that’s comes along with it, so who are we to tell anyone else to go back to their country when we ourselves aren’t living in our own.
This is the first time I may agree with @Amirah despite our previous altercation , you have stated several accuracy.
I cannot imagine what would the Eastern and Central part of the country would have been if there weren't any Coloureds, whites, Indians and many many nationalities , it would predominantly been madows probably a backwards country where it's poverty exceeds developing nations like Kenya and even poorer than Zimbabwe.
An odd looking Kwekwere wouldn't last a month , they would relocate to other areas especially if you're accused of child trafficking which is the most ridiculous thing to accuse Somalis of , in a way it's a pretext to commit lootings and murders , for instance there are currently Somalis living in these state Kwa Zulu Natal , Limpopo and Mpumalanga and yet these states are diverse with many nationalities and murders happen.
Forgot about the Eastern part of country being predominantly madow you won't fucking last a sight let alone a day.

I don't know about the west I am not an expert on their lives , but some Somalis do live a luxurious life if not then they have things that many would take for granted.
I suggest that integration wherever you are important.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Open borders vs. Invasion. We didn’t kill anyone/take over land to live in the west, now did we? Immigrants are at the bottom of the totem pole while white South Africans controlled that country at one time (they still own majority of the land). 2 very different situations. Btw had Afrikaneers not been so vicious, I wouldn’t be having such sentiments.
I have many Afrikaner friends , I mean the city dwellers and we get along just like the coloured circles , and outside the rural areas , the are racist groups you can sense their racism. But madows are racists too.

I can understand you're stance for defending Africanism and the mistreatment we Africans had faced, but remember @AishaBarri
it's not the whites that committed thousands of arson attacks at migrants and getting away with it , many of our Somali/migrant brothers have second to third degree burns.
It's not the whites that raid our houses and attack our wives and children at broad daylight.
Its not the whites that slit our throats in our sleep.
It's not the whites that discriminate us because we are foreigners.

It's the fellow blacks that share the same melanated skin as us that would resort to black on black violence.

I have never in my 15 years living in this country faced any discrimination or threatened by whites

Apartheid needs to be brought back. Until those primates keep attacking Somalis I will continue to support their downfall.

giphy.gif

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
I have many Afrikaner friends , I mean the city dwellers and we get along just like the coloured circles , and outside the rural areas , the are racist groups you can sense their racism. But madows are racists too.

I can understand you're stance for defending Africanism and the mistreatment we Africans had faced, but remember @AishaBarri
it's not the whites that committed thousands of arson attacks at migrants and getting away with it , many of our Somali/migrant brothers have second to third degree burns.
It's not the whites that raid our houses and attack our wives and children at broad daylight.
Its not the whites that slit our throats in our sleep.
It's not the whites that discriminate us because we are foreigners.

It's the fellow blacks that share the same melanated skin as us that would resort to black on black violence.

I have never in my 15 years living in this country faced any discrimination or threatened by whites
That’s a good point. I agree black South Africans are no better. That country is a lost cause.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Apartheid needs to be brought back. Until those primates keep attacking Somalis I will continue to support their downfall.

giphy.gif
I do not support any ill content to these people regardless of their twisted narratives against us foreigners and the countless attrocities committed under their banner , I don't nor pray for their downfall nor incite for their demise.

As Africans, the majority
of us have long let go of that empathy of brotherhood , the Pan-Africanism dream actually the so called pioneers of Africa like the Kenyans , Nigerians and even Ghanaians have learnt a rude awakening whilst their stay in South Africa , now many in their countries percieve South African blacks as a lost cause and categorise them the same with African Americans, Carribbeans and Black Latinos.

And I cannot disagree with them, it's quite true to some extent.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
That’s a good point. I agree black South Africans are no better. That country is a lost cause.
Black South Africans are barbarians
They will kill any black man that is progessing in their native country. But will donate money to white folks because they didn't ask to be here :dead:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
It is and the direction it's heading for , could be worser than Zimbabwe on an economical scale we are talking about deterioration of a centralised government if the EFF wins the majority of the elections which can be possible as many are becoming firm supporters of that party , we will be witnessing forced land expropriation and you know how Western governments would react to this , slap the country with embargoes and sanctions , it would bring joy at first , ofcourse madows being madows and shaking their behinds
Not until their currency suffers Venezuela disorders,
Like hyperinflation,
people do not think until these dire consequences hit them hard like concrete.

they should have almost killed all the black and made themself the majority race then this wouldn't have happened. this is why America/Australia oppressed their natives and killed and assimilated a lot of them

Last edited:

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
Black South Africans are barbarians
They will kill any black man that is progessing in their native country. But will donate money to white folks because they didn't ask to be here :dead:
Make it make sense :ohlord:

It is and the direction it's heading for , could be worser than Zimbabwe on an economical scale we are talking about deterioration of a centralised government if the EFF wins the majority of the elections which can be possible as many are becoming firm supporters of that party , we will be witnessing forced land expropriation and you know how Western governments would react to this , slap the country with embargoes and sanctions , it would bring joy at first , ofcourse madows being madows and shaking their behinds
Not until their currency suffers Venezuela disorders,
Like hyperinflation,
people do not think until these dire consequences hit them hard like concrete.
I don’t think western governments would like to have EFF in power. They’ll definitely intervene as they always do. If they win that country will be turned upside down

This is the first time I may agree with @Amirah despite our previous altercation , you have stated several accuracy.
I cannot imagine what would the Eastern and Central part of the country would have been if there weren't any Coloureds, whites, Indians and many many nationalities , it would predominantly been madows probably a backwards country where it's poverty exceeds developing nations like Kenya and even poorer than Zimbabwe.
An odd looking Kwekwere wouldn't last a month , they would relocate to other areas especially if you're accused of child trafficking which is the most ridiculous thing to accuse Somalis of , in a way it's a pretext to commit lootings and murders , for instance there are currently Somalis living in these state Kwa Zulu Natal , Limpopo and Mpumalanga and yet these states are diverse with many nationalities and murders happen.
Forgot about the Eastern part of country being predominantly madow you won't fucking last a sight let alone a day.

I don't know about the west I am not an expert on their lives , but some Somalis do live a luxurious life if not then they have things that many would take for granted.
I suggest that integration wherever you are important.

Hmm interesting....previous altercation you say? 🤨 Could’ve sworn this is the first time we’re meeting but whatever you say...😅

on more serious note, do you reside in SA? How long? What region if you don’t me asking. I was under the impression that Somalis live in constant fear there but it sounds like it depends on the region. Horta why don’t you guys bring your families to SA. Someone was telling me its predominantly men living there. I’m looking to move from the west, never considered SA before... maybe I should. Heard it’s ridiculously easy to set up shop, maybe import from China or something? 🤔

I do not support any ill content to these people regardless of their twisted narratives against us foreigners and the countless atrocities committed under their banner , I don't nor pray for their downfall nor incite for their demise.

of us have long let go of that empathy of brotherhood , the Pan-Africanism dream actually the so called pioneers of Africa like the Kenyans , Nigerians and even Ghanaians have learnt a rude awakening whilst their stay in South Africa , now many in their countries perceive South African blacks as a lost cause and categorise them the same with African Americans, Caribbeans and Black Latinos.

To be blunt it's everyone for themselves. Somalis need to help other Somalis and prioritise uplifting our own communities. Their is no reason for us to be making these pointless allegiances as the same people do absolutely nothing for us. It looks like other African communities are seeing the reality and moving away from it as they should.

I agree, we didn’t. I see your point. I guess it just that your earlier comment along with Hassan’s could be taking outta context.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Why does this thread turn into pRoBlEMs iN tHE SoMALiLaN cOmmUnItY

reer

VIP
When have I mention Apartheid isn't involved with race , stop twisting my words and distorting the topic , I was referring to economic apartheid which affects classes regardless of being black or white.

However the segregated legacy still lingers behind but is nowhere the repressive Apartheid regime which specifically target blacks and people of colour ,
Police would kill you for just standing outside and justify their reasons for killing.
administrated by the white minorities.

I sympathise the ordeal the south african madows , we all Africans supported the scramble and causes of the ANC , even our governments have trained and supplied arms to their liberation front
people deserved to have freedom in a systematic racist regime.
They went through at times of difficulties but they are not the saints they used to be , applying the legacy they inherited from their white overlords to many innocent African migrants .

Today it's actually different
There are middle class blacks and still many middle class whites but there are millions of blacks living in abject poverty and there are white living in crowded places in dire situations.

Many blacks do not sympathise with their ordeals , they only remember what their parent and grandparents went through.

Migrants are the biggest victims of all we face more discrimination from the madow than the whites hence why I prefer living in Cape Town than in Pretoria or Johannesburg
hindi>>madow>>cadaan imo in south africa saas weeye

giphy.gif

I never wish anything bad on anyone but I rather support my enemy’s enemy than support or sympathize with anyone that hurts a hair on Somali person’s head. That’s the issue with non-East Africans madows in general, They’ll kiss the feet of their cadaan oppressors while attacking their fellow madow brothers. You can’t stand up for xoolo. I’m all for unity among us Africans but madows will sale you out faster than you can blink.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Make it make sense :ohlord:

I don’t think western governments would like to have EFF in power. They’ll definitely intervene as they always do. If they win that country will be turned upside down
The west has its nose everywhere , I believe their methods of intervention would somehow differ , they'd stage a coup or a proxy but this country is too lucrative for them to turn it upside as they cannot afford to lose sheer influences and control the stock markets , various natural resources like diamond , ore and gold .
There's a possibility that calculated risks with precision would be conducted but every risks have collateral damage, and the word collateral may just seem be a tiny particle to these westerners , but we all have seen how menacing and dangerous this collateral word can be .

By just looking at the causulties it caused to many "third world" countries that were actually financially sustainable "second world / devoleping " nations before being turned upside down.

And we can learn from Iraq and Libya , but then again South Africa may not have billions of Oil and gas deposits but they are rich in minerals and I believe if they were to loose their geopolitical leverages , war would come knocking on their doors.

It's the sad reality , a dog eat dog world where one cannot run his country in peace with his own laws and accordance ,
For example, a minister of a high position, let's assume it's the ministry of agriculture he cannot legislate protectionist laws against harmful foreign interests that can tamper the livelihood of its citizens , that minister is as useless as a smartphone without a simcard because the exploitation are happening in plain view , hence many would ask themselves why the f*ck would would they accept imported vegetables when they already harvested freshly home grown vegetables instead they get left to rotten as its sales in the market devalues taking thousands of people out of business meanwhile the imports cost at higher rates , if you also add the tariffs costs , the logistics costs despite their governments sharing mutual agreements of free trade, it's still unaffordable for the locals , so when asked who benefits , the locals, the politicians or the disguised foreign investors, you can get the full picture.
These are the core examples of why many leaders cannot fully govern without some sort of approval from the outside.
It's the outside influences that dictates many African countries.

It's impossible to get rid of , you defy them and you end up like Gaddafi or Sankara.

China nor Russia are not friendlies to us Africans but they to first world nations because they're put in their places and constantly reminded but Africa and any other developing nation , we are played by anyone in a theater of puppet strings.

I do not support any ill content to these people regardless of their twisted narratives against us foreigners and the countless attrocities committed under their banner , I don't nor pray for their downfall nor incite for their demise.

of us have long let go of that empathy of brotherhood , the Pan-Africanism dream actually the so called pioneers of Africa like the Kenyans , Nigerians and even Ghanaians have learnt a rude awakening whilst their stay in South Africa , now many in their countries percieve South African blacks as a lost cause and categorise them the same with African Americans, Carribbeans and Black Latinos.

so they don’t only attack us, they attack all Africans from outside their country?Do they also attack Indians and Chinese etc? It just black foreigners?

Trending