The white slums of South Africa. (Living broke as a white person in Africa)

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
I was going to say something rude before watching this but it’s still hard watching people struggle.

It’s weird tho how they only portrayed black people as successful/well to do. White people still own most of the wealth in SA to this day.

Imagine living in the slums of Africa as a white guy :dead:

"We wuz conquerors and shit." :mjlol:
This is what Axmaaro should be in Ethiopia.

Also how come cadaan are not helping each other ?
They should open charities for their kind as well as relocate them to the orange county and give them jobs.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Why are they even in Africa to begin? I'm sure Netherlands could take them
No, their Dutch ancestors see them as inferior and want nothing to do with them as they're predominantly descended of settlers from Flemish Dutch, French Huguenots and German protestants, they are seen as Dutch gypsies. lol
Afrikaners are better off relocating to countries like Australia , UK where they're highly accepted.
Actually it those two countries where they flee in droves.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Imagine living in the slums of Africa as a white guy :dead:

"We wuz conquerors and shit." :mjlol:
Poverty of white people exist in South Africa and it's becoming so rampant ,blacks like to ignore this by dismissing this and I am not even denying the existence of poverty beyond colours , but they are a fraction of the 4 million whites, if we were compare with black people
well , black poverty exceeds over 20 million people and it's problematic.
There are white and black prostitutes at the streets hustling.

If you want to learn more about economic apartheid it has nothing to do with race , we have a saying in this country if you're homeless then it's your fucking problem.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
A black guy helps homeless people , the many he encountered had been whites

https://youtu.be/2xprV-nDSnw

And then there's these angry people nostalgic of their previous administration and are racist AF they're squatters and live in camps faraway from the big cities

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
How could you conquer a country. Exploit it’s rich natural resources. Enslave the people. Insert institutional and systematic racism to suppress the locals aka Apartheid yet still be broke. Those Dutch descendants need to relinquish their White card :mjlol:

Goes to show how insidious racism is. We have been conditioned to believe that extreme poverty is something only black people should suffer from. Black suffering has become normalised, whilst white suffering is seen as more shocking and heartbreaking.

This whole documentary is very much about how outrageous it is for white people to suffer such a fate. How dare the 'superior' whites suffer whilst there are black people with money. You get the sense that those in the documentary feel that their suffering goes against the natural order of things and that it should be the 'blacks' who should be in their place.

Last edited:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I was going to say something rude before watching this but it’s still hard watching people struggle.

It’s weird tho how they only portrayed black people as successful/well to do. White people still own most of the wealth in SA to this day.
I don’t feel bad at all. Their very recent ancestors decided to come to africa, thats their problem.

Nobody forced them to leave Europe.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Funny coming from someone who lives In The west
You’re saying that as if South African slums is a better home for these individuals than the Netherlands.

Fine, let them stay in the slums, we don’t care :mjlaugh:

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
You’re saying that as if South African slums is a better home for these individuals than the Netherlands.

Fine, let them stay in the slums, we don’t care :mjlaugh:
She's was talking about all white south Africans who have been there now for more than 200 years to go back :drakekidding:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴

These people wouldnt hesitate for a second to displace a black family if it meant they'll Inherit all their net worth and everything they own.
I dont feel bad for them one bit :ohno:

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
Poverty of white people exist in South Africa and it's becoming so rampant ,blacks like to ignore this by dismissing this and I am not even denying the existence of poverty beyond colours , but they are a fraction of the 4 million whites, if we were compare with black people
well , black poverty exceeds over 20 million people and it's problematic.
There are white and black prostitutes at the streets hustling.

If you want to learn more about economic apartheid it has nothing to do with race , we have a saying in this country if you're homeless then it's your fucking problem.

Apartheid has nothing to do with race??? Economic apartheid is literally the result of institutional racism. This is a country that was legally completely segregated only a few decades ago.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
She's was talking about all white south Africans who have been there now for more than 200 years to go back :drakekidding:
that’s your own baseless assumption.

Even if that were the case, she legally came to the west and was welcomed by the ruling government and its people. They just barged in, oppressed the natives, and now they wanna cry about living conditions?

They can go back alright :drakelaugh:

OMG yess
it's so annoying how white south Africans are always presented as oppressed people when they not only own the most capital but also heavily discriminate against black people on black land.
don't even get me started on the 'white farmer genocide' bs being spread by conservatives. White farmers account for roughly 76% of all farmers in south Africa and only 5% of 'murders' against farmers are white. I honestly wish 100% of the murders were white just 2 inflict a fraction of the pain they inflict on black South Africans then I'm reminded they hate us too so whatever but yh

Trending