The white slums of South Africa. (Living broke as a white person in Africa)

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
Afrikaaners annoy me. They swear there's a war on their beautiful prestigious race and they are the lower class being persecuted in a land their recent ancestors colonized.

giphy.gif

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Poverty of white people exist in South Africa and it's becoming so rampant ,blacks like to ignore this by dismissing this and I am not even denying the existence of poverty beyond colours , but they are a fraction of the 4 million whites, if we were compare with black people
well , black poverty exceeds over 20 million people and it's problematic.
There are white and black prostitutes at the streets hustling.

If you want to learn more about economic apartheid it has nothing to do with race , we have a saying in this country if you're homeless then it's your fucking problem.
@Hot Ballah what's with the MEH reactions
@qalanjoqoordheer nah I don't believe I have said anything offending kkkk

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
These people wouldnt hesitate for a second to displace a black family if it meant they'll Inherit all their net worth and everything they own.
I dont feel bad for them one bit :ohno:
Imagine living in a slum and still being racist. They’re missing the good old days of apartheid

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
@Hot Ballah what's with the MEH reactions
@qalanjoqoordheer nah I don't believe I have said anything offending kkkk
You really just sat there trying to sympathize with white people lol. Especially white people who came to foreign land to oppress and colonize and are now getting the short end of the stick for it.

Maybe if these white people were stolen from europe and enslaved, or if these people immigrated to africa and were then oppressed, I’d feel bad.

But how can you call it injustice when they specifically came to south africa to commit just that? Why should you even care about them? Do you think if they were a part of the “fraction of 4 million whites” that they’d even take a second glance to the other starving africans?

Economic apartheid has everything to do with race.

case in point:
1. there are poor white people but there are ten times less rich black africans
2. a fraction of 4 million whites are rich but that fraction is still more rich than 100% of all black SAcans
3. So what if they’re poor? That’s their fault, nobody brought them on a boat to SA but themselves

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
OMG yess
it's so annoying how white south Africans are always presented as oppressed people when they not only own the most capital but also heavily discriminate against black people on black land.
don't even get me started on the 'white farmer genocide' bs being spread by conservatives. White farmers account for roughly 76% of all farmers in south Africa and only 5% of 'murders' against farmers are white. I honestly wish 100% of the murders were white just 2 inflict a fraction of the pain they inflict on black South Africans then I'm reminded they hate us too so whatever but yh
That’s stolen farmland. What right do they have over it? I’ve never seen such entitled thieves. They need to give up that land but they won’t smh

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Apartheid has nothing to do with race??? Economic apartheid is literally the result of institutional racism. This is a country that was legally completely segregated only a few decades ago.
When have I mention Apartheid isn't involved with race , stop twisting my words and distorting the topic , I was referring to economic apartheid which affects classes regardless of being black or white.

However the segregated legacy still lingers behind but is nowhere the repressive Apartheid regime which specifically target blacks and people of colour ,
Police would kill you for just standing outside and justify their reasons for killing.
administrated by the white minorities.

I sympathise the ordeal the south african madows , we all Africans supported the scramble and causes of the ANC , even our governments have trained and supplied arms to their liberation front
people deserved to have freedom in a systematic racist regime.
They went through at times of difficulties but they are not the saints they used to be , applying the legacy they inherited from their white overlords to many innocent African migrants .

Today it's actually different
There are middle class blacks and still many middle class whites but there are millions of blacks living in abject poverty and there are white living in crowded places in dire situations.

Many blacks do not sympathise with their ordeals , they only remember what their parent and grandparents went through.

Migrants are the biggest victims of all we face more discrimination from the madow than the whites hence why I prefer living in Cape Town than in Pretoria or Johannesburg

Why are they even in Africa to begin? I'm sure Netherlands could take them
Now that’s an idea. They need to go back. One way tickets.
lol isn’t that little hypocritical? Saying that while your staying in their countries, going to schools paid by their taxes? Living in homes built by them? If we were living in Africa then I could understand this sentiment but we’re not. By saying what you just said you’re no different than those trumpsters who says “go back to your country! Get a one way ticket to your shithole”. Let’s have some empathy guys.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
You really just sat there trying to sympathize with white people lol. Especially white people who came to foreign land to oppress and colonize and are now getting the short end of the stick for it.

Maybe if these white people were stolen from europe and enslaved, or if these people immigrated to africa and were then oppressed, I’d feel bad.

But how can you call it injustice when they specifically came to south africa to commit just that? Why should you even care about them? Do you think if they were a part of the “fraction of 4 million whites” that they’d even take a second glance to the other starving africans?

Economic apartheid has everything to do with race.

case in point:
1. there are poor white people but there are ten times less rich black africans
2. a fraction of 4 million whites are rich but that fraction is still more rich than 100% of all black SAcans
3. So what if they’re poor? That’s their fault, nobody brought them on a boat to SA but themselves

When I have sympathised with them , I stated poverty exists beyond racial lines , so I'm just going to pretend I don't see white beggars everyday even some selling their bodies on the streets , just like any mzansi living in abject poverty.
Yes they're like their ancestors plundering and killing indigenous people worldwide let's , madows are not native either they only arrived after the collapse of the Shona Kingdom in the 12 century , modern day Zimbabwe ,yes I get it , the whites attempts to solidify their reasons to remain but the real victims were the Khoi and San people exploited by both people to this day .
They live like animals they have the right to be in Western Cape and Transvaal and beyond despite being chased out over the course of history .

Like I said whites have wealthy classes living in secluded environments and there are whites who live like a township madow

There are madows that left the middle class to become filthy and there middle class and millions in poverty

The classes are parallel .

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
There's no point arguing with people who
have no clue what they talking about, I suggest get your feets dirty and come to randburg , inner Johannesburg , or the camps near Pretoria and even in the richer areas of Stellenbosch (predominantly white south African settlement ) and you can see hundreds of white caravans and see for yourself and then be the judge .

I see it all the time and I don't care but I dont say that poverty is exceptionally just for coloureds and blacks.

Get your feets on the ground before hounding me like hyenas.

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
lol isn’t that little hypocritical? Saying that while your staying in their countries, going to schools paid by their taxes? Living in homes built by them? If we were living in Africa then I could understand this sentiment but we’re not. By saying what you just said you’re no different than those trumpsters who says “go back to your country! Get a one way ticket to your shithole”. Let’s have some empathy guys.
If you read the first comment I made I was being empathetic. These are the same people who benefited off apartheid, who wouldn’t think twice if given a chance to go back to those days. They are notorious oppressors and now want us to feel bad for them. There’s black people in the same if not worse conditions. Poverty is awful but my empathy has its limits :fantasia2:
As for your point about taxes and living in their homes well, people pay taxes and own their homes legally so I don’t see the correlation

You assuming i dont pay taxes or suttin, im here cuz the uk came to africa and looted and im getting mine back. The trumpsters have no leg to stand on Cuz they are desecendants of immigrants jus like the white afrikaaner

When have I mention Apartheid isn't involved with race , stop twisting my words and distorting the topic , I was referring to economic apartheid which affects classes regardless of being black or white.

However the segregated legacy still lingers behind but is nowhere the repressive Apartheid regime which specifically target blacks and people of colour ,
Police would kill you for just standing outside and justify their reasons for killing.
administrated by the white minorities.

I sympathise the ordeal the south african madows , we all Africans supported the scramble and causes of the ANC , even our governments have trained and supplied arms to their liberation front
people deserved to have freedom in a systematic racist regime.
They went through at times of difficulties but they are not the saints they used to be , applying the legacy they inherited from their white overlords to many innocent African migrants .

Today it's actually different
There are middle class blacks and still many middle class whites but there are millions of blacks living in abject poverty and there are white living in crowded places in dire situations.

Many blacks do not sympathise with their ordeals , they only remember what their parent and grandparents went through.

Migrants are the biggest victims of all we face more discrimination from the madow than the whites hence why I prefer living in Cape Town than in Pretoria or Johannesburg
Warya my adheer and auntie live in cape town.
Two places I wanted to visit is Australia & South Africa.

Last edited:
If you read the first comment I made I was being empathetic. These are the same people who benefited off apartheid, who wouldn’t think twice if given a chance to go back to those days. They are notorious oppressors and now want us to feel bad for them. There’s black people in the same if not worse conditions. Poverty is awful but my empathy has its limits :fantasia2:
As for your point about taxes and living in their homes well, people pay taxes and own their homes legally so I don’t see the correlation
Anyeahy white people are at the top of the food chain in South Africa they need to extend their support on their kins before its too late.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Imagine living in a slum and still being racist. They’re missing the good old days of apartheid
They are nostalgic regretting , unfortunately it's not only those who are poor like this, racism can be found within the upper wealthy class they just know how to convey their inner racism and weigh their words carefully.
Many are upset and cannot comprehend the fact that Mandela left Robben Island to become their president it's a slap on their faces and to their so called integrity.
Tbh he lives in their minds rent free.

the funny part about that is, it’s the native SAs that’s killing somali merchants not the whites. And had SA been completely madow I don’t think a single Somali would ever dream to set up shop there.

As for your point about taxes and living in their homes well, people pay taxes and own their homes legally so I don’t see the correlation”

Whites had to accept you into their country first, gave you refugee status and then citizenship before you owned anything or paid taxes to anyone. So let’s not misconstrued my point. I’m not saying we don’t pay taxes or don’t own homes, I’m simply saying we living in cadaan lands and utilize the benefits that’s comes along with it, so who are we to tell anyone else to go back to their country when we ourselves aren’t living in our own.