The West is finally waking up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope "Kevin" the terrorist is also stripped of his citizenship and is sent back to England or Germany or wherever the hell he originally came from. I know in the U.K.he would be eligible for a British passport if one of his grandparents immigrated from there.

Sad day for Kaafiye and his friends. Kaafiye is scared He'll be sent back to Africa

:damn::chrisfreshhah:

It's not what you "hope" you idiot. It's what's bound to happen under this new legislation. "Kevin" would never be stripped of his citizenship, yet his Somali or Vietnamese counterparts won't be able to say the same thing.

You're the biggest Uncle Tom on this forum.

It's not what you "hope" you idiot. It's what's bound to happen under this new legislation. "Kevin" would never be stripped of his citizenship, yet his Somali or Vietnamese counterparts won't be able to say the same thing.

You're the biggest Uncle Tom on this forum.

Yes he will. He'll be sent back to the UK.

If being against terrorism makes me an Uncle Tom than I am an Uncle Tom 100 fold

:deadosama:

:eminemdamn: AJ & Kaafiye liking each other's posts. I knew it! :wow:

20fvjtc.png

I always like the comments made by my enemies.

Yes he will. He'll be sent back to the UK.

If being against terrorism makes me an Uncle Tom than I am an Uncle Tom 100 fold

You're actually so stupid that you don't even know that you're stupid.

Read the legislation and then talk. "Kevin" would never be stripped of his citizenship no matter what he does, but yet Non-White Canadians can't say the same thing. It's a law that has two separate sets of standards and creates two tiers of citizenship.

The fact that you're in favor of such a law shows how much of a piece-of-shit Uncle Ruckus bootlicker you are.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Kaafiye is right for once n his life.

Abdi Johnson, you are out of your depth here.

terrorist is sent back to pakistan, whats to say that terrorist doesn't go free. by pakistani corruption, or maybe taliban organize prison break. i don't see justice in that,

You're actually so stupid that you don't even know that you're stupid.

Read the legislation and then talk. "Kevin" would never be stripped of his citizenship no matter what he does, but yet Non-White Canadians can't say the same thing. It's a law that has two separate sets of standards and creates two tiers of citizenship.

The fact that you're in favor of such a law shows how much of a piece-of-shit Uncle Ruckus bootlicker you are.

He will be stripped according to the new law.

A white terrorist whose parents and grandparents came from Europe will be sent back. Lots of first and second generation white people here Kaafiye

Lots of dual national white people here Kaafiye. I've met whites with US, French and British passports.

Current NDP leader has a French passport. Past Liberal leaders like Ignatieff and Dion has British and French passports. Current Green Party leader has a U.S passport. Lots of regular white people in Canada are dual nationals and if one of them becomes a terrorist, they'll have Canadian citizenship stripped.

He will be stripped according to the new law.

A white terrorist whose parents and grandparents came from Europe will be sent back. Lots of first and second generation white people here Kaafiye

You're setting very narrow conditions here AbdiJohnson.

I'm not talking about some Serbian who immigrated to Canada just 20 years ago. I'm talking about your typical White Canadian whose family has been here for at least 100 years.

Face it, you don't know what you're talking about and you've never read the legislation

You're setting very narrow conditions here AbdiJohnson.

I'm not talking about some Serbian who immigrated to Canada just 20 years ago. I'm talking about your typical White Canadian whose family has been here for at least 100 years.

Face it, you don't know what you're talking about and you've never read the legislation

Like I had said earlier on, any white terrorist from Europe with dual citizenship, will have citizenship stripped while a Canadian born Indian or Saudi terrorist will not because those countries dont allow dual citizenship. Even an Indian or Saudi not born here won't have their citizenship revoked.

Kaafiye I will remind the government that all ethnic Somalis in Canada are Somalia nationals even if they are from Jigjiga or Garowe or Hargeisa or Garissa or Djibouti. I will report all terrorism from our community. Govern yourself accordingly

Sultana

On Hiatus
AJ, you're being willfully obtuse. Kaafiye's talking about the white people whose families have been here for generations. Like a white Canadian person of English, Irish, Scottish or French descent is not likely to have dual citizenship. What happens to them if they commit a heinous act? Nothing?

AJ, you're being willfully obtuse. Kaafiye's talking about the white people whose families have been here for generations. Like a white Canadian person of English, Irish, Scottish or French descent is not likely to have dual citizenship. What happens to them if they commit a heinous act? Nothing?

Nothing will happen to white people who have been here for many generations who have no dual citizenship.

But a white terrorist who has been here for 10 generations with dual citizenship will have his Canadian one stripped but nothing will happen to a Saudi terrorist who came here 10 years ago as an immigrant and gave up his citizenship for ours. The Saudi terrorist will get to keep his.

Understood?

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=getting on my breasts

I've only ever heard females use that phrase so I can understand AJ's confusion. Maybe it's different in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts