The West is finally waking up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Race and religious baiting to win an election and dis nigga think they civilised

coolio

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
TORONTO — Canada’s Conservative government said Friday it will create a phone line for Canadians to report Muslim neighbors engaged in “barbaric cultural practices,” ahead of the final debate in Canada’s divisive election campaign.

:westbrookwtf:

So if I witness Indians doing forced marriages or any of their shitty Hindu traditions I can call that number? What if I see madows doing something shitty that's part of their culture? And cadaans?

I thiught Canada was better than this. :obamatell:

"We need to stand up for our values,” Alexander said

Damn right we do. Its unfortunate he is expected to lose his seat by the Liberals

Former Harper colleagues say his long-term goals are to kill the once widely entrenched notion that the Liberals are the natural party of government in Canada, and to redefine what it means to be Canadian.

Me:
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::hemad:obamadatazz

Extremists like Kaafiye:

:eminemdamn::jcoleno::francis::damsel::angryman::ohdamn:

Me again:

:stevej::russ::pachah1::wow1::sass1::sass2::westbrookswag:

Extremist like Kaafiye again:

:mjsuitcry::tocry::stressed::meleshame::mjcry:
:deadosama:

Bielsa

VIP
Looking forward to the day AJs cadaan neighbours call that number to report AJ for barbaric cultural practices, and then watch him cry to the authorities that he is not Muslim. And they'll be like "shut up ."

AJ : I'm not a Muslim. I'm just like you guys. :friendhug:

Authorities: :willsmith:

AJ: :mjcry:

Last edited:
Vice Prez of the Sunni Shafi'i ummah and not including the other sects and madhabs because you are deeply divided:

So the color of my skin/background automatically makes me a Muslim? The authorities know my beliefs. Governments around the world all spy on us.

Bielsa

VIP
Vice Prez of the Sunni Shafi'i ummah and not including the other sects because you are deeply divided:

So the color of my skin/background automatically makes me a Muslim? The authorities know my beliefs. Governments around the world all spy on us.

Your name and your ethnic background will make people assume you're a Muslim. And that's all it takes to stereotype you as a Muslim.

Just change your name to Andy Johnson and pretend to be madow and you might not get reported by some paranoid cadaans.

Your name and your ethnic background will make people assume you're a Muslim. And that's all it takes to stereotype you as a Muslim.

Just change your name to Andy Johnson and pretend to be madow and you might not get reported by some paranoid cadaans.

I've changed my Muslim name weeks ago.

Still changing all ID though and other stuff

U

uncleruckus

Vice Prez of the Sunni Shafi'i ummah and not including the other sects and madhabs because you are deeply divided:

vice prez of the sunni shafii ummah ahaha :pachah1:

U

uncleruckus

Got damn can you just imagine young xalimos will abuse the shit out of this hotline, just like
the way they abuse the shit out of youtube crying about faraaxs and what not, ring ring ring hello this is the "Barbaric Cultural Practices" hotline how may i help you
xalimo yeah plz help pleeaz hulp hulp huulp hooyo is trying to cut my kintir of.

walee walee there is going to be Ls the size of mount everest coming our way in the future, i can feel it in the air tonight phil collins voice.

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Why the f*ck are you guys constantly dropping my name?

Your obsession with me and outright slander is too much to deal with.

Why the f*ck are you guys constantly dropping my name?

Your obsession with me and outright slander is too much to deal with.

You are the poster child of Arab bootyclapping.

Your name will always be mentioned compared to, lets say, @methylamine who is also a bootyclapper but not as committed.

You are the leader of Arab bootyclappers and Grandpa and ZubeirAwal are your deputies

Got damn can you just imagine young xalimos will abuse the shit out of this hotline, just like
the way they abuse the shit out of youtube crying about faraaxs and what not, ring ring ring hello this is the "Barbaric Cultural Practices" hotline how may i help you
xalimo yeah plz help pleeaz hulp hulp huulp hooyo is trying to cut my kintir of.

walee walee there is going to be Ls the size of mount everest coming our way in the future, i can feel it in the air tonight phil collins voice.

giphy.gif

Honest to Darwin, there is a government funded Somali girls group in my city where they sit down every Friday and discuss about FGM and abuse at home, Somali boys who are unworthy of marriage and other sensitive topics. The leader pays the bills with that organization. Its her full time job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts