The Weeknd Habesha?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Are you blind do you not see his eyes,short height, hair type, skin colour and the left over blood dripping off his lips:ayaanswag:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Honestly, it is really hard for me to tell Somalis and Habeshas apart.

Are you trying to insult us?

This is how Somalis look like

b7c17722067df174c8450f04e00c45ed.jpg

This is how Habesha look like

Biher_Tigrinya_couple_in_Mendefera_Eritrea%2B(500%2Bw,%2B375%2Bh).png

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Somalis - taller, darker, almond-eyed, narrower features and (for the men) softer hair

Xabashis - big eyes, shorter, lighter skin, coarser hair(though not always the case)

Aren't you a Somali?:what1:

Ok. I got friends from Eritrea (both Muslim and Christian) and Somalia, and to be frank, they do not differ that much in physical appearance. All the Eritrean guys I grew up with were 180 cm+ in height.

I am a Bosniak geeljire. :westbrookswag:

Ok. I got friends from Eritrea (both Muslim and Christian) and Somalia, and to be frank, they do not differ that much in physical appearance. All the Eritrean guys I grew up with were 180 cm+ in height.

Tbh, Eritrean and Ethiopian are nationalities not ethnicities like Somali. An Eritrean could Cushitic Bilen, Beja or Afar or Semitic Tigrey. Same with Ethiopians.

Bosnian? Why would you join the 7th level of hell that is Somalispot?

Apollo

VIP

To outsiders, Somalis and Ethiopians/Eritreans look similar.

To insiders, we can tell the difference within 5 seconds.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You

Eritrean habeshas (Tigray, tigre) are usually taller than Ethiopians.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Quicker. Sometimes I even mistake dark Bengali women for Somali females. I've never mistaken a xabashi or sudani for a Somali.
Eritrean habeshas are usually tall with almond shaped eyes and have narrow features. some of them can easily pass for Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending