The way women are treated in music is awful...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s called “ grooming”.The reason why a lot of these girls as soon as they hit 18 are promoted as sexy isn’t a coincidence. It starts waaaay earlier. They used to do it with Miley where they’d have her pose semi nude as a 14 year old, and the stuff Dan Schneider did to the nick teen girls... it’s all to prepare them to become sexual objects. They do it to the boys too.

And I don’t know if you noticed but part of the reason Ariana became a thing was to cater to the pedophiles. There’s something known as a “lolita” meaning a girl with a young innocent look. And they tried really hard to push it with her. It’s really creepy :vo3yidw:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so pedophile bait is really big too
There are billion-dollar industries based on that lolita shit in Japan.

Tbh I have always been uncomfortable with arianna grande due to her pushed as sexy is pure lolita fantasy. Even in there is huge market for girls who look 13-14 but are 18-19 doing teacher/student or daughter/father scenes

what does nick and Disney pop stars have to do exactly with rap:gucciwhat: and how it promotes women:bell: those are to different things when mentioning the disney nick pipeline, and in those cases their not seen in that light as kids they choose to be seen that way after, the only kids show to rap story anyways is drake and he's a guy lol
drake-degrassi-notebook.jpg

drake-producers
They’re pop stars. Anyway, same thing. Besides Drake himself is a alleged pedo so don’t you think maybe...There isn’t a clean one among them:/

alleged based on what? taking a photo with an adult 18 year old?:gucciwhat:
I hear he’s been chatting with eleven from stranger things:/ it could be innocuous, but as an adult man when was the last time you enjoyed a conversation with a girl that age through text message? Seems kind of weird at best :zhqjlmx:

Tukraq

VIP
I hear he’s been chatting with eleven from stranger things:/ it could be innocuous, but as an adult man when was the last time you enjoyed a conversation with a girl that age through text message? Seems kind of weird at best :zhqjlmx:
weird only if you have a dirty mind, he was just mentoring a young musician/actor which is what he was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending