The way women are treated in music is awful...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it really disgusting. I know someone might say something like “it’s their choice” but it’s really not. A lot of women are pressured by their handlers and basically brainwashed. I mean yes, they make the choice to go into that industry but there’s an entire agenda being pushed on females and it’s sickening. There’s an hierarchy that they go by. At the top are the powerful women, Their sexuality is used as a power tool of control rather than of submission like their victims (Beyoncé (at the very top), Rihanna, Taylor Swift)Next are the middle tier who are treated like beta sex slaves (secondary, they still have “some” power and clout) in this class is Ariana Grande, Kylie Jenner (I know she’s not in music but she is in this category) . At the very bottom and the ultimate victims are the nameless faceless black women in the various rap videos who are used as nothing more than props, by both men and women.

How any women can enjoy mainstream hip hop, pop music is mind boggling if you just look at the music videos that come with it. It’s like they want to create self hatred and low self worth

Tukraq

VIP
yes I would consider it degrading personally for me, but maybe they don't see it that way, however we can't act like these women are that dumb with out the ability to chose for themselves, this is the west by the way where now women are equal to men due to feminism, they choose to be that "bad periodt" nobodies forcing them, they perpratrate this culture themselves http://www.letstalklosangeles.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Amber-Rose--Walk-DTLA.jpg and are the biggest fans of these types of music, infact sadly some Mali chicks were mad Somali rappers had some adhab and didn't use them as video vixens:gucciwhat:

Now dry your tears and start twerking shawty.
money.gif

On the real tho, those models on rap videos are already selling they punnani for money on the side. There's no dignity lost there, so don't feel bad.

All the women who are above them, earn much money and are not victims. Who you want to feel sad for is who they influence — the young, innocent, impressionable girls who follow these famous women on social media.

It is what it is.

yes I would consider it degrading personally for me, but maybe they don't see it that way, however we can't act like these women are that dumb with out the ability to chose for themselves, this is the west by the way where now women are equal to men due to feminism, they choose to be that "bad periodt" nobodies forcing them, they perpratrate this culture themselves http://www.letstalklosangeles.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Amber-Rose--Walk-DTLA.jpg and are the biggest fans of these types of music, infact sadly some Mali chicks were mad Somali rappers had some adhab and didn't use them as video vixens:gucciwhat:
Well it’s not about being dumb. The media has has a powerful affect and mass brainwashes both males and females. The difference is while the men are degraded by debasing their souls into the depth of hell (look at every mainstream song, it’s always hedonism being promoted, hence why they are dropping like flies by killing themselves or numbing themselves with drugs) but the men aren’t treated like meat as women are.Second of all, it’s a slow process. Imagine when you never have a strong network to fall back on and all you see and hear is media propaganda, or being a young child with negligent parents that push them into a world of sharks to be taken advantage of? Do you think the Ariana Grandes of the world have a chance when they are thrown in with predator wolves like dan Schneider from the get go :comeon:

I’m not saying people aren’t responsible for their actions, I’m saying the system is the
problem as a whole

Also earning money is nothing and doesn’t mean you aren’t a victim. If money brought happiness they wouldn’t be offing themselves at an astounding rate

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I agree, I believe the music industry never modernized their original blueprints in selling records. Almost always women were sexualized if they wanted to have a successful career. This is why change is needed badly, we have to send a more positive message to our daughters :)

I find it really disgusting. I know someone might say something like “it’s their choice” but it’s really not. A lot of women are pressured by their handlers and basically brainwashed. I mean yes, they make the choice to go into that industry but there’s an entire agenda being pushed on females and it’s sickening. There’s an hierarchy that they go by. At the top are the powerful women, Their sexuality is used as a power tool of control rather than of submission like their victims (Beyoncé (at the very top), Rihanna, Taylor Swift)Next are the middle tier who are treated like beta sex slaves (secondary, they still have “some” power and clout) in this class is Ariana Grande, Kylie Jenner (I know she’s not in music but she is in this category) . At the very bottom and the ultimate victims are the nameless faceless black women in the various rap videos who are used as nothing more than props, by both men and women.

How any women can enjoy mainstream hip hop, pop music is mind boggling if you just look at the music videos that come with it. It’s like they want to create self hatred and low self worth
The love of money makes people do some crazy things and also some girls are just hoes, to put bluntly! You can’t be a superman to s you just got to let them be!!

@Tukraq this is what I was going to show you before I forgot

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Men run the world....and men like sexy women. If you aint gonna do it. Then someone else is. Unless you are Whitney houston, mariah Carey or celine dion level of talent. You better show sexy and make a man think i wanna fvck her when he see you or you wont make it. This has lead to these women claiming they are strong and claiming their sexuality to defend themselves. But they know they have no choice

Handlers is an offensive word as they are not pets but people

Women have nobody to blame but themselves for that. They gladly accepted to be portrayed like that for money, so they can deal with the consequences. And for women who isn't like the women in these videos but is forced to deal with male perceptions about women from those women, you can blame them

Men run the world....and men like sexy women. If you aint gonna do it. Then someone else is. Unless you are Whitney houston, mariah Carey or celine dion level of talent. You better show sexy and make a man think i wanna fvck her when he see you or you wont make it. This has lead to these women claiming they are strong and claiming their sexuality to defend themselves. But they know they have no choice
It’s worse than that even, they do much worse. This is just what we see on the surface

Tukraq

VIP
pedophilia sells too?
isn't this about music? there isn't any pedopillia involved so thats a mute point, and theres no way you can police a grown women body from doing what she wants to do especially in the west so this argument falls apart

isn't this about music? there isn't any pedopillia involved so thats a mute point, and theres no way you can police a grown women body from doing what she wants to do especially in the west so this argument falls apart
Isn't this topic talking about Women in Music?:gucciwhat:
It’s called “ grooming”.The reason why a lot of these girls as soon as they hit 18 are promoted as sexy isn’t a coincidence. It starts waaaay earlier. They used to do it with Miley where they’d have her pose semi nude as a 14 year old, and the stuff Dan Schneider did to the nick teen girls... it’s all to prepare them to become sexual objects. They do it to the boys too.

And I don’t know if you noticed but part of the reason Ariana became a thing was to cater to the pedophiles. There’s something known as a “lolita” meaning a girl with a young innocent look. And they tried really hard to push it with her. It’s really creepy :vo3yidw:
so pedophile bait is really big too

Tukraq

VIP
It’s called “ grooming”.The reason why a lot of these girls as soon as they hit 18 are promoted as sexy isn’t a coincidence. It starts waaaay earlier. They used to do it with Miley where they’d have her pose semi nude as a 14 year old, and the stuff Dan Schneider did to the nick teen girls... it’s all to prepare them to become sexual objects. They do it to the boys too.

And I don’t know if you noticed but part of the reason Ariana became a thing was to cater to the pedophiles. There’s something known as a “lolita” meaning a girl with a young innocent look. And they tried really hard to push it with her. It’s really creepy :vo3yidw:
so pedophile bait is really big too
what does nick and Disney pop stars have to do exactly with rap:gucciwhat: and how it promotes women:bell: those are to different things when mentioning the disney nick pipeline, and in those cases their not seen in that light as kids they choose to be seen that way after, the only kids show to rap story anyways is drake and he's a guy lol
drake-degrassi-notebook.jpg

drake-producers

It’s worse than that even, they do much worse. This is just what we see on the surface
Behind the scenes Hollywood is scary. Most actress has slept their way to where they are. But sadly thats how it works and if you wanna gain.....you gotta play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending