The Warrior VS Wimp Skulls in Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

What do you think about this subject? Having a straight forward jawline, a thick neck and also a strong and sharp brow ridge is masculine, dominant and therefore attractive.
Also having a straight nose,is another trait for dominant and strong men.

I find it interessing. I wanted to share this info here.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

What do you think about this subject? Having a straight forward jawline, a thick neck and also a strong and sharp brow ridge is masculine, dominant and therefore attractive.

Thanks for sharing the info. Now go to bed. And stop smoking it. And dont share your green with Yaccuub, he is trying to quit

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
lets look at Mike's Tyson head

gettyimages-81187444-1024x717.jpg

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement

The "wimps" have bigger penises (Congolese men).:siilaanyolaugh:

Females in the west care about penis size first, the masculine men can cry themselves a river when they get rejected for Austin Evans.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
The "wimps" have bigger penises (Congolese men).:siilaanyolaugh:

Females in the west care about penis size first, the masculine men can cry themselves a river when they get rejected for Austin Evans.

They are lost if they only care about the penis size because niggas from that region of Africa have low IQ :russ: And even though it's the size, then the alphas in West are doomed because most of them are not Africans:drakelaugh:
I strongly believe in strengh and that's why even my short father married many women:trumpsmirk: because he was/is strong and has that warrior skull:gucciwhat: and also a muscular physique and a job and basically a masculine man that i look up to:salute:

who needs a warrior skull when you have warrior legs from walking miles and miles to feed your geel
LdYUmuk.gif

spongebob has noble geeljire legs i think he's a barnaclejire

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
I always knew I was special. Who’s /warriorhead/ like me here tho

Attachments

• 209770E0-D24E-4D78-9350-7883B890D294.jpeg
    209770E0-D24E-4D78-9350-7883B890D294.jpeg
    15.7 KB · Views: 2,317

Thick necks are traits of the white. Slim necks and sharp jaw and chin are traits of the pharoah cushites. I do not set example of manlihood from other races. Its like saying shotgun barrel noses are manly. You would say to that that it is not the case but simple a trait of another race. We cushites are tall and gracile people and no that does not make us anyless masculine, you see.
3865-004-18AACBAA.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending