The war In Ethiopia

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
daay haaya ha ooranya oorood afkaga baroo
anigaa af iingreesy ayaan ku hadlaa 24 iyo tubaan sacadood lakeen Markan aoodoo ayan af carabi iyo Somali ku hadla
afkga ruunta ah yoo ka seeban walal
Okay , I'm not trying to be a grammar nazi here, but sxb ,reading this is I got totally brain hemorrhage.
Yes as a fellow Geeljire I will lend you a hand.

To correct this let's start looking at the errors ,
Did you meant to say
day ha igu oran/oranin orod afkaaga baro or day naaya =========

okay let's start with the first sentence always start with a verb.

Waxaan marwalba ku hadla afka Ingariiska/Af Ingariis-ka,

Honestly the second constructed sentence looks and sounds much perfect , its elegant that way.
Aniga waxaan marwalba ku hadla Afka Ingariiska

Okay I didn't get that quite well
ayaan ku hadlaa 24 iyo tubaan sacadood

If you're implying the term " frequently" then 24 saacadood are used for transitive reasons as there are different ways to describe time based and related conjugated sentences in AF Soomali but not this way
There are no tens after 24 hours , 34hrs
(unless you have a 5 and 1/2 days in a week lol)
it's none existence in both the English and Somali vocabulary.

Let's move to the next phrase of yours

Lakeen Markan aoodoo ayan af carabi iyo Somali ku hadla

A good start , I would give 3 stars just for this , remember it's important and essential a key role to include adverb/prepositions/ coordinating conjunction in a sentence, it's used to connect ideas that are in contrast , especially in the Somali grammar we tend to use the word "except" alot to join the ideas that are second.

Informally you can say this
Laakin markaan awoodo waan ku hadli kara Af- carabiga iyo Soomaaliga ba.

Or you can say this formally.
Balse xilliga la doona , waan awooda inaan afka carabiga iyo Soomaaliga ku hadlo.

Last phrase

Did you mean
Afkaaga Hooyo yuusan kaa seegin walaal .

Afkaaga hooyo yuu kaa seegin walaal

The perfect phrase would be

Run ahaanti, marka laga hadlo , afkaaga hooyo waa hodon , ha hilmaamin.

After painstakingly reading thoroughly, I smoked a joint and I concluded the sentence would be this.

If there are any fluenty gray haired Somali speaking freaks and fobs feel free to clarify this with me.

Day ha igu oranin orod afkaaga baro , waxaan marwalba ku hadla afka Ingariiska balse xilliga la doona waan awooda inaan afka carabiga iyo Soomaaliga ku hadlo.
Run ahaanti afkaaga hooyo waa hodon ha hilmaamin.

I rest my case

Waabilaahi Tawfiiiq

Assalamu calaykum Waraxmatullahi wa Barakaatu

Okay , I'm not trying to be a grammar nazi here, but sxb ,reading this is I got totally brain hemorrhage.
Yes as a fellow Geeljire I will lend you a hand.

To correct this let's start looking at the errors ,
Did you meant to say
day ha igu oran/oranin orod afkaaga baro or day naaya =========

okay let's start with the first sentence always start with a verb.

Waxaan marwalba ku hadla afka Ingariiska/Af Ingariis-ka,

Honestly the second constructed sentence looks and sounds much perfect , its elegant that way.
Aniga waxaan marwalba ku hadla Afka Ingariiska

Okay I didn't get that quite well
ayaan ku hadlaa 24 iyo tubaan sacadood

If you're implying the term " frequently" then 24 saacadood are used for transitive reasons as there are different ways to describe time based and related conjugated sentences in AF Soomali but not this way
There are no tens after 24 hours , 34hrs
(unless you have a 5 and 1/2 days in a week lol)
it's none existence in both the English and Somali vocabulary.

Let's move to the next phrase of yours

Lakeen Markan aoodoo ayan af carabi iyo Somali ku hadla

A good start , I would give 3 stars just for this , remember it's important and essential a key role to include adverb/prepositions/ coordinating conjunction in a sentence, it's used to connect ideas that are in contrast , especially in the Somali grammar we tend to use the word "except" alot to join the ideas that are second.

Informally you can say this
Laakin markaan awoodo waan ku hadli kara Af- carabiga iyo Soomaaliga ba.

Or you can say this formally.
Balse xilliga la doona , waan awooda inaan afka carabiga iyo Soomaaliga ku hadlo.

Last phrase

Did you mean
Afkaaga Hooyo yuusan kaa seegin walaal .

Afkaaga hooyo yuu kaa seegin walaal

The perfect phrase would be

Run ahaanti, marka laga hadlo , afkaaga hooyo waa hodon , ha hilmaamin.

After painstakingly reading thoroughly, I smoked a joint and I concluded the sentence would be this.

If there are any fluenty gray haired Somali speaking freaks and fobs feel free to clarify this with me.

Day ha igu oranin orod afkaaga baro , waxaan marwalba ku hadla afka Ingariiska balse xilliga la doona waan awooda inaan afka carabiga iyo Soomaaliga ku hadlo.
Run ahaanti afkaaga hooyo waa hodon ha hilmaamin.

I rest my case

Waabilaahi Tawfiiiq

Assalamu calaykum Waraxmatullahi wa Barakaatu
Iโ€™ve never seen somebody focus on another persons mistake sooo much in my life๐Ÿ˜ณ

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I care about the innocent people suffering and I believe we should help innocent Ethiopian refugees suffering from the war by giving them food and the resources they need to survive. People need to distinguish between politics and the people, people have no control over their government's affairs.
This is the first time I agree with a sheikh , walle iyo bille , I wasn't quite sure expecting that you'd be lenient to our neighbours , how will you defend yourself against the thousands of angry Somalis that disagree with your comments kkkkk

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Iโ€™ve never seen somebody focus on another persons mistake sooo much in my life๐Ÿ˜ณ
Was tryna help you sxb don't get it wrong kkkkkk
you wont get much naxaariis if you spoke like that near fobs
Aniga waan kuu dhig dhiganaya marka casharka maanta intaas ayaan ku gabagabaynaya waa inoo beritoole iyo mar kale

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
prba seeban is more correct
You can say that too , the way it was written can be interpreted differently
But nonetheless sxb

You can say yuu kaa siiban
Or yeysan Ka siibanin
Siibaasho can also mean to take it off

War koofiyadaa siib!

Mostly slip can be used as Daadi , koobka wuu iga daatay ama way iga daadatay.

Trending

Latest posts