The war In Ethiopia

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I noticed many people on here are happy about what is happening in Ethiopia.

It's really sad, I am crying watching what I see on aljazeera, people fleeing with nothing, women giving birth in refuge camps , starvation, Killing & picking on a minority group etc.

We should not support such thing, we as muslims are better than that.

Lots of Ethiopians act very happy online after bombings in Somalia. Also this is finally the chance for my people to gain our independence, I do pity all the people suffering now and I pray for them but it is what it is.

giphy.gif

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
There's a hadith that talks about too much pride, having a ounce of it you won't enter jannah, let's purify our hearts and cleanse it from hatered.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I think the fellow Somalis that I’ve spoken to are very happy that Amharas vs Tigray are at war with each other because they hope and we all hope that K5 will finally be liberated from Ethiopian suppression for 30 years.

But If Amhara win the war we can forget about K5 as all of Somalia will be annexed. Amharas have a communist dictatorial mentality that’s why they got overthrown in the 80s but they look like surging back to power and they’re using Abye Ahmed as a puppet.

Last edited:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
What goes around, comes around.

Now, issues will arise when we see bootyclapping Somalis for Ethiopians.:ufdup:

They didn't give a damn f*ck about us, why should we. They even added petrol to our burns. So what goes around, will come around, and haunt you down.

Anyways, they are gaalo, so all is fair in love and war.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Armenia and Azerbaijan was disappointing

Ethiopia is like a cross between the Congo and Yugoslavia, it's gonna be interesting if it truly pops off.

I noticed many people on here are happy about what is happening in Ethiopia.

It's really sad, I am crying watching what I see on aljazeera, people fleeing with nothing, women giving birth in refuge camps , starvation, Killing & picking on a minority group etc.

We should not support such thing, we as muslims are better than that.

May Allah SWT soften our hearts

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
It is time for the K5 to rejoin the Somali motherland. And that occupied territory by kenya too. And djibouti.

Trending