The war In Ethiopia

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I noticed many people on here are happy about what is happening in Ethiopia.

It's really sad, I am crying watching what I see on aljazeera, people fleeing with nothing, women giving birth in refuge camps , starvation, Killing & picking on a minority group etc.

We should not support such thing, we as muslims are better than that.

people like @Grigori Rasputin who hate Ethiopia with passion

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I noticed many people on here are happy about what is happening in Ethiopia.

It's really sad, I am crying watching what I see on aljazeera, people fleeing with nothing, women giving birth in refuge camps , starvation, Killing & picking on a minority group etc.

We should not support such thing, we as muslims are better than that.

tani aqliba kuma jiro..

Naayaa it was the Tigrays who rendered us crippled. They fragmented us into million pieces. We’ve suffered far too long due to their sabotage on our nation.

We had famine, disease, collapsed institutions, constant wars, depleted economy, migration to reach Europe in a perilous circumstances.Do you think we’ve done that for the fun of it ? Tagrays held the strings behind our warlords. They figured us out. They set one group of us against the other.

I will not shed one tear.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
markaan ooyayay waad qoslaysay

markii aan dhiig baxayay waad ciyaaraysay

War yaa inoo islaam ah
Ma ana waalaan mise cadan baa laga heesaya
:williamswtf: :faysalwtf:

So all this time you knew Afsoomaali , ma moodin in aad is yelyeelaysid run ahaanti si daacad baan u qaatay in barbaarta SSPOT ay wada yihiin hooyo mataalo weliba reer maraykan kkkkk

Afsoomaaligaaga wuuxu ila egyahay qof miyiga ku koray war bisinka
:cosbyhmm::kanyehmm::childplease::mjlol:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I think the fellow Somalis that I’ve spoken to are very happy that Amharas vs Tigray are at war with each other because they hope and we all hope that K5 will finally be liberated from Ethiopian suppression for 30 years.

But If Amhara win the war we can forget about K5 as all of Somalia will be annexed. Amharas have a communist dictatorial mentality that’s why they got overthrown in the 80s but they look like surging back to power and they’re using Abye Ahmed as a puppet.
Yes I have warned them numerous times , if an all out war breaks out in Ethiopia, then expect for the worst , it will devastate the entire peninsula let alone the region of conflict , neutrality is best to maintain , in terms of population our neighbours are 10x greater than ours, so imagine the influx of millions of IDP flocking into our pourous borders especially it doesn't help when we barely control nor monitor well who goes in out of our country due to various obstacles ; long term effects of civil war , having fragmented regional factions/insurgents and disenfranchised people as whole for the last three decades , to sum this up we are a coastal nation and I believe it will be used as a transit hub for the IDPs.

Yes the discontent of Xabashis stem from the K5 region, hence Somalis view Ethiopia's dysfunction as a great opportunity for K5 to secede from the upcoming disintegration.
Believe it or not , these people have wishful thinking and are not being rationale enough.
To not include that each actions have dire consequences, but somalis like to learn from the hard way if 77 wasn't successful what makes you think a battered balkankised Somalia can go at great lengths to capture K5 , when Mogadishu is patrolled by foreign troops
You can bark from a distance but worry about the real issues like containing the border

But hey my comments were skim read or ignored the message

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
War yaa inoo islaam ah
Ma ana waalaan mise cadan baa laga heesaya
:williamswtf: :faysalwtf:

So all this time you knew Afsoomaali , ma moodin in aad is yelyeelaysid run ahaanti si daacad baan u qaatay in barbaarta SSPOT ay wada yihiin hooyo mataalo weliba reer maraykan kkkkk

Afsoomaaligaaga wuuxu ila egyahay qof miyiga ku koray war bisinka
:cosbyhmm::kanyehmm::childplease::mjlol:
Luuqaday maxaan u agoon weeye? That is my mother language. Why do you think I'm gaal? loll

Now what is "miyiga ku koray". I am not that advanced.

Villainess

Icl ur af somali needs help

it’s markii diigiipi igaa baxaayaay

and what does when I was bleeding u were playing😳
It's a quote from this poem I saw. Basically when my people were dying and bleeding you were playing and dancing

Luuqaday maxaan u agoon weeye? That is my mother language. Why do you think I'm gaal? loll

Hoorta mainly because of ur profile picture I can’t lie u look like u don’t support wearing hijab or suttin change it bro

Villainess

Hoorta mainly because of ur profile picture I can’t lie u look like u don’t support wearing hijab or suttin change it bro
No wallahi I am not that type of person, you should know me by now walal i am never an SJW
Exactly, I never understood why someone would do this. Your disrespecting the hijab and giving a bad image to your community and religion, your disrespecting Allah, you got men sexualizing you, you get evil eye from women who wish they looked like you. No benefits at all

Villainess

daay haaya ha ooranya oorood afkaga baroo
anigaa af iingreesy ayaan ku hadlaa 24 iyo tubaan sacadood lakeen Markan aoodoo ayan af carabi iyo Somali ku hadla
afkga ruunta ah yoo ka seeban walal
ugoo ani horta ma qooran waxaad igu jaawabtay. meel aan ka heelay oo aan keenay meeshan. laakin hadana uugo reer meerkan an ahay isla maarki wiili waxaan ahay sideed iyo toban jiir. iga raali ahow

All uqdad aside, this can't be good for Somalia.
Daay how do I know who u are

i get to know somebody threw qabiila because different qabillas speak differently and if man wants to understand somebody speaking konfur and I’m reer wooqoyi there will be a lot of confusion so if u tell me ur qabiil a few words I might not understand than I will go like haaaaa reerka say it like this ygm
so it’s good for aqoonsi and some times when people are lost in Somalia they find somebody then he will ask u for ur qoolo first then for example u say isaaq then duul Isaaq aya lakugaaniya then they will ask u yaad katahay then u say cimraan then reer cimraan Aya lakugayniya till they locate ur family so it’s very useful and it’s also very limited to Somalis no other nation or race talk about qabyaalad openly like us but it is pretty bad sometimes innocents get killed because they are from a certa qaabila and they stepped in another qaabilas territory that his qaabila is fighting then they will ask him what’s he’s qaabila he will say and they will kill him so it has a lot of negatives but it’s very unique and unending culture and trait of Somalis

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP

Okay now I am convinced in aad is yelyeelaysid , kkkkk

Miyiga = Baadiyo
Koray/Koriin = Barbaar/Barbaaray

What I meant to say/ waxan kawaday " hadaladaada gaar ahaan qoraalka inta aad ku soo bandhigatay , in u ila eka qof baadiyo ku noolaan jiray oo ku soo barbaaray .

Kaama yaali karo in aad qoute meelaha kale ka soo qaadatay, sababta ah erayadda aad adeegsatay waa waaweynka

Villainess

Okay now I am convinced in aad is yelyeelaysid , kkkkk

Miyiga = Baadiyo
Koray/Koriin = Barbaar/Barbaaray

What I meant to say/ waxan kawaday " hadaladaada gaar ahaan qoraalka inta aad ku soo bandhigatay , in u ila eka qof baadiyo ku noolaan jiray oo ku soo barbaaray .

Kaama yaali karo in aad qoute meelaha kale ka soo qaadatay, sababta ah erayadda aad adeegsatay waa waaweynka
where are you from? is that reer waqooyi dialect?

I care about the innocent people suffering and I believe we should help innocent Ethiopian refugees suffering from the war by giving them food and the resources they need to survive. People need to distinguish between politics and the people, people have no control over their government's affairs.

Villainess

I care about the innocent people suffering and I believe we should help innocent Ethiopian refugees suffering from the war by giving them food and the resources they need to survive. People need to distinguish between politics and the people, people have no control over their government's affairs.
where have you been

Trending

Latest posts