The video that triggered arabs so bad

@AussieHustler

yeah he's very religious, and funny:siilaanyolaugh:

@haramcadd

I agree that he’s funny because he has no filters and says whatever comes to his mind like a child, so he’s travelling around with the money donated to him by Somali elderly people seeking redemption? The guy is a fraudster and should be investigated by the FBI for marrying these two poor and desperate Syrian sisters in a span of a week. Why is he parading them to the world?

@AussieHustler

here's a short interview he did talking about them. Apparently one of them aborted one of her kids and the parents were practically selling them?:ayaanswag: my somali isn't good

also how do i rate? i reached 100 posts

@haramcadd

I agree that he’s funny because he has no filters and says whatever comes to his mind like a child, so he’s travelling around with the money donated to him by Somali elderly people seeking redemption? The guy is a fraudster and should be investigated by the FBI for marrying these two poor and desperate Syrian sisters in a span of a week. Why is he parading them to the world?
I don't know if he is still a truck driver but I remember a lot of his live stream were taken inside his truck.

I don't think he makes money from his social medias because he only has a Facebook where he uploads his livestreams.

Trending