The USA signed a deal to establish five additional bases in Somalia.

The US is the world economy it'll never sink it might dip here and there but not to the extent of whats been said

They been saying the US is in decline since for the last 12 years and we all know its Chinese propaganda notice that not even China can grow independent from the $
Yeah im not worried about being tied with them economically as much as the geopolitical and military links. Theyre losing influence on the world stage, and americans love war for their geopolitical interests when they dont have to risk lives.

I believe our interests are different from saudi and uae (ofc) but its worth admitting that their partnership with the us has been good for them, but theyre aligning themselves with brics after realizing their position isnt much different from saddams pre kuwait

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We might be too late to the party. The future is with Allah swt and if its a hit its a hit

“America has no permanent friends or enemies only interests, It may be dangerous to be America's enemy but to be a friend is fatal”.

When will this nightmare end, Im sick of it. These fückers were supposed to drawdown from Somalia but sleepy Joes gov has now increased the bases. Fück off

Korean Drama Crying GIF by Netflix K-Content
i think you miss read? they are building the bases for somali forces not for ajaanib

The same forces that lost ????😂😂
İraq won but it was the Afghan Army that lost honestly they were well equipped by the US they had Humvees,Apache Gunships,Abraham Tanks,Blackhawk Helicopters, and Tucano Fighter Jets
If we get those weapons our capability to strike anywhere is achievable

Exactly because if the international community finds out that certain clans were given these heavy weapons then it’s back to arms embargo again.
Its not good for al clans .
Reason somalia civil war came to stalemate was becis no clan had superiott of weapons.
Otherwise one clan could have conqured the rest

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Nope fg only wil have heavy weapons
And who are FG? The same Hawiye militias that called themselves "badbaado qaran" that were threatening a sitting president? I will be shocked if we see tanks and other heavy weapons anytime soon. They will will train and most likely arm them with Humvees and other light vehicles. They will watch and see if the zoo can be trusted

And who are FG? The same Hawiye militias that called themselves "badbaado qaran" that were threatening a sitting president? I will be shocked if we see tanks and other heavy weapons anytime soon. They will will train and most likely arm them with Humvees and other light vehicles. They will watch and see if the zoo can be trusted
He wasn’t a sitting president. He was an expired president.

Dude stop victim card.
I encourage more majerteen politicans to compete fg election
Compete with hawiyes. Kkkkk stop this .
If u think u beter okey come and rule fg gvt.

He was the president whether we liked it or not till elections. I say this as someone who was anti Farmaajo. What y'all showed is Xamar can never be a real capital. No way would we see that reaction if Farmaajo was hawiye

He was not the president because he refused to go to elections when his time was up. His time was expired. Once your time is expired you become a normal citizen just like everyone else and will get removed from the villa. Hawiye have all stepped down since Aden Cadde. HSM will do the same. He will step down and will try to compete at the next 2026 elections