The US Supreme Court Will Most Likely Overturn Abortion Rights, Draft Opinion Shows!

Okay, so is Sh. Assim wrong then?

Did he make it up?

Is he lying?

Why would he make up such a thing?

I don't believe him.

I trust Sheikh Mustafe Ismaaciil, Sheekh Muhammad Idris, Sheekh Hassan Hussein, and Sheekh Adam in my local masjid. We have our own ulema and don't follow Internet characters.

I trust Sheikh Mustafe Ismaaciil, Sheekh Muhammad Idris, Sheekh Hassan Hussein, and Sheekh Adam in my local masjid. We have our own ulema and don't follow Internet characters.

I don't believe him.

Well then, but I do and it's deeply disrespectful and dumb to not understand that not everyone is going to only follow the scholars you listen to.

Sh. Assim studied under
Shaykh Salih Ibn Uthaymeen who was one of the greatest scholars of the century. May Allah reward him for his efforts.

Internet characters? Wallahi you're incredibly wayward for that comment. Now you've reached a point of arrogance in which you ridicule people that are 10x knowledgeable than you.

What a clown.

Sheekh Muhammad Idris is on youtube as well answering questions. If I used one of his fatwas does that mean i'm following an internet personality?

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
People should see sex as it is, a mechanism for reproduction. Prepare yourself if you engage and always remember, that it could lead to a child. As a muslim I oppose it, after 4 months it should be illegal to do it ( this is when the child gets a soul )

Abortion is inhumane and takes a toll on the womans body. You can literally become infertile if you do it too many times. Also abortion is a tool of oppression. For example in Usa it was marketed towards poor POCs like black and hispanic people. Its a nefarious practice.

This unwanted pregnancies abortion ban is weird, even if you got rapped you can’t abort the fetus. And when the fetus becomes baby the anti abortion folk will not help you at all, instead they will blame you for having children.
View attachment 222037
Don't post George Carlin cringe ass qoutes. He was a gaal. He talks about conspiracies and manipulation. He was a gaal atheist, he feel for the shaytans tricks.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Don't post George Carlin cringe ass qoutes. He was a gaal. He talks about conspiracies and manipulation. He was a gaal atheist, he feel for the shaytans tricks.
Fare enough, but he has a good point here, why the GOP are against planned parenthood but support cutting social benefits and against school foods funds, childcare subsidies, Medicare, social security, etc. if they are against planned parenthood then at least support one of these

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
The feelings of women are irrelevant, they are emotional people, it doesn’t mean they can kill a baby about to be born. No difference to killing a baby that is 1 month old for mental health reasons.

Im dead wallahi.

Man said “the feelings of women are irrelevant.”

I was howling, ain’t no way you’re being serious.

:dead:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
If you read the opinion, it not just abortion they have an issue with.

they gonna ban gay marriage

they already thrown out voting rights protection for blacks.

Obamacare for the poor will be next.a lot of Somalis depend on it,

right to privacy will be gone since they already banned abortion.
Black voting rights can be overthrown

People should see sex as it is, a mechanism for reproduction. Prepare yourself if you engage and always remember, that it could lead to a child. As a muslim I oppose it, after 4 months it should be illegal to do it ( this is when the child gets a soul )

Abortion is inhumane and takes a toll on the womans body. You can literally become infertile if you do it too many times. Also abortion is a tool of oppression. For example in Usa it was marketed towards poor POCs like black and hispanic people. Its a nefarious practice.

Bro or sister, how would you know when 4 months is due? The doctors use ultrasound in order to tell you the age of the fetus and also when the kid was about to be born. They are usually off 2 to 4 weeks. That is why reliability on ultra sound on the age of the fetus is dangerous, and it could lead to a murder of a fetus with a soul.

This is why unless the life of the mother is in danger and there is no other medical procedure available, abortion should be avoided at any cost.

Last edited:
Well then, but I do and it's deeply disrespectful and dumb to not understand that not everyone is going to only follow the scholars you listen to.

Sh. Assim studied under
Shaykh Salih Ibn Uthaymeen who was one of the greatest scholars of the century. May Allah reward him for his efforts.

Internet characters? Wallahi you're incredibly wayward for that comment. Now you've reached a point of arrogance in which you ridicule people that are 10x knowledgeable than you.

What a clown.

Sheekh Muhammad Idris is on youtube as well answering questions. If I used one of his fatwas does that mean i'm following an internet personality?

Sheikh Mohamed Idriss is a great scholar with solid credentials, who deliberates on topics that he has knowledge of. If he is not sure, he would refer to you to other scholars who are better suited in that subject. Sheekh Mustafe Ismaaciil, Sheekh Hassan Hussein, and Sheekh Aadam also on similar level.

Of course, you wouldn't follow them because they wouldn't put up with your feminist crap. You've already made up your mind up on such controversial topics, you then pick and choose on which website and Internet sheikh that accomodates your nonsense. Any self-respecting Muslim scholar would easily see your agenda and would outright reject it.

Fare enough, but he has a good point here, why the GOP are against planned parenthood but support cutting social benefits and against school foods funds, childcare subsidies, Medicare, social security, etc. if they are against planned parenthood then at least support one of these
Planned parenthood was founded by a eugenic who wanted to depopulate african americans. Abortion is something that I have yet to digest, women killing their babies 6 weeks into their conception and if abortion outlawed it will demotivate people to fornicate, so I don't understand why any Muslim would even support it. Abortion is evil, it is murder. Abortion is only allowed in Islam in rare cases if the woman's life is in danger 40 days after conception, and in a very very rare case 120 days after conception. Muslims all over should welcome and support the ban of abortion.

I am kinda conflicted.

My liberal side wants to say-- keep abortion, pro-choice.

My conservative side wants to stop abortion, and make it illegal. Its un-Godly to kill babies.

However, @Periplus u r right- banning abortions is not going to solve the immorality of the whole picture.

So i guess....i am left with an option of I DONT FREAKING CARE!

its not my world. Allaah swt is in control. Periodt.
Outlawing abortion will demotivate people to fornicate. How can any Muslim allow the killing of children? This is the same as when the arabs buried their daughters alive. I am shocked. Liberalism has tricked so many Muslims. Liberalism is the most disgusting thing after hinduism.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Outlawing abortion will demotivate people to fornicate. How can any Muslim allow the killing of children? This is the same as when the arabs buried their daughters alive. I am shocked. Liberalism has tricked so many Muslims. Liberalism is the most disgusting thing after hinduism.

Fornication will always be there, whether abortions is legal or not. People don't need motivation to control their natural urges, especially here in the West.

Liberalism has nothing to do with the vast immorality of the Muslims.

It has to do with Muslims not acting according to their Muslim & God's Law

End times are close. Aborting babies last minute during the third semester because of “MuH MeNtAl HeAlTH” and “mUh FrEeDoM”
C8AC74B1-810F-405A-B99B-3B58C129E450.jpeg

Last edited:

who cares what the gop or democrats are for or against. what matters is what Islam is for or against. if you're a Muslim, you should be basing your positions on what Islam is or for or against, not what the GOP thinks or what the democrats think.

You can't take Quran and Sunnah as your starting point and end up as being a pro-abortion person (except in some very tiny minority of cases) or some sort of liberal type.

How can a Muslim defend planned parenthood and those buildings they have which mysteriously tend to end up near where minorities live. It boggles my mind.

They will not touch voting rights for black, this is dem propaganda

This is what I don't understand. How did they supposedly take away voting rights from black people? Have they made it illegal for black people to vote? What do they mean when they say this?

edit: I tried to look it up and it said something about "redistricting". I honestly do not know what redistricting means. I don't know what that means. Maybe someone can explain what they are talking about. I just want to be able to understand what they're saying in a simple, non-propaganda way that is just the facts.

Last edited:

Trending