The US Supreme Court Will Most Likely Overturn Abortion Rights, Draft Opinion Shows!

What is your sources that Islam has exception for abortion?

Also, the rape and birth defect is a weak argument for abortion. The mother can have the child full term, birth it, and give it up for adoption. If she is ready to kill the fetus, she is ready to carry the pregnancy and give it up for foster family.

It is allowed. Have a read please.
I'm not talking about birth defect, i'm talking about situations in which the pregnancy will kill the mother or if the pregnancy is via rape.

sorevsa

@asveros
Authobillah.

Imagine killing a baby at 40 weeks because of 'mUh mEntal hEalth'.
show some compassion, especially coming from a woman herself. pregnancy is very difficult, you never know what someone might be going through with all the hormones muddled up and shit. Pregnancy can make you feel sick, insecure, alone, if you have existing mental health issues it can increase it further; all these circumstances can lead to an abortion. Perhaps you'll stop thinking in this manner when you have a child of your own.

show some compassion, especially coming from a woman herself. pregnancy is very difficult, you never know what someone might be going through with all the hormones muddled up and shit. Pregnancy can make you feel sick, insecure, alone, if you have existing mental health issues it can increase it further; all these circumstances can lead to an abortion. Perhaps you'll stop thinking in this manner when you have a child of your own.
I know very well the realities of pregnancy and the fact that it can cause even more mental health issues such as PND.

However, murdering child at 8 months isn't a justification. At that stage it is beyond a fetus with no soul. It is a fully fledged baby that is ready to enter this earth. Many women end up giving birth at 7 months! So imagine a baby at 8 months!!!!

sorevsa

@asveros
I know very well the realities of pregnancy and the fact that it can cause even more mental health issues such as PND.

However, murdering child at 8 months isn't a justification. At that stage it is beyond a fetus with no soul. It is a fully fledged baby that is ready to enter this earth. Many women end up giving birth at 7 months! So imagine a baby at 8 months!!!!
End of the day, the human is much more valuable than a fetus who is arguably a baby. So whatever that woman might've been going through maybe she couldn't handle it anymore whether she'd birth it in 1 month or next day. Considering she carried it for 8 months already it would make sense for her to wait a little more, but it just tells me how serious the situation is if you need to abort it that far into it where women are usually attached to the baby.

@sorevsa you justifying an abortion after 8 months of pregnancy for mental health issues is totally appalling. I was joking about you being a snowflake earlier but now I’m convinced you’re either a troll or a deranged human being. Go get some help sxb

World

VIP
End of the day, the human is much more valuable than a fetus who is arguably a baby. So whatever that woman might've been going through maybe she couldn't handle it anymore whether she'd birth it in 1 month or next day. Considering she carried it for 8 months already it would make sense for her to wait a little more, but it just tells me how serious the situation is if you need to abort it that far into it where women are usually attached to the baby.
The feelings of women are irrelevant, they are emotional people, it doesn’t mean they can kill a baby about to be born. No difference to killing a baby that is 1 month old for mental health reasons.

sorevsa

@asveros
The feelings of women are irrelevant, they are emotional people, it doesn’t mean they can kill a baby about to be born. No difference to killing a baby that is 1 month old for mental health reasons.
youre a funny user, im happy niggas like you keep it real

World

VIP
youre a funny user, im happy niggas like you keep it real
Humans are more valuable than fetus yes, but women’s feelings are not. As a saqajaan i would have thought you would know not to take women seriously. They cry because their make up isn’t done properly. Why should they be allowed to murder?

sorevsa

@asveros
Humans are more valuable than fetus yes, but women’s feelings are not. As a saqajaan i would have thought you would know not to take women seriously. They cry because their make up isn’t done properly. Why should they be allowed to murder?
crying because of makeup is different than depression or any other mental illness that can occur. women being emotional has nothing to do with it in this case.

The problem with banning abortion is that it doesn’t solve the problem.

It won’t reduce pre-marital sex or pre-marital pregnancies.

In fact, it will increase the amount of women that die from getting dodgy abortions.

It will also increase the amount of unwanted kids born placed into foster homes or orphanages. It will increase the amount of kids that grow up in homes in which they’re neglected due to being unwanted, which is a pipeline to crime, esp in lower income communities.

I do not support abortion but I do not think a government has any say in what a woman can or cannot do, esp a secular one.
Beta cuck: I think duuh, I feel uhhh, it tingles ahhh

Chad: it states in the quran and the ahadith, according to the scholars of Ahlul Sunnah. Here are the sources to back up my claim, I will substantiate for my statement.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
This unwanted pregnancies abortion ban is weird, even if you got rapped you can’t abort the fetus. And when the fetus becomes baby the anti abortion folk will not help you at all, instead they will blame you for having children.
1651617466395.png

Historically, that was how they justified a lot of disrespect and barring of women in education, finances and inheritance.

Crying over makeup sounds like what an unstable 15 yr old would do. Adult women, especially 23+ are very much able to control their emotions. We have to as we work in an array of different fields, study, run businesses ect. Its a dog eat dog world, imagine being so emotional over nothing.

World

VIP
Historically, that was how they justified a lot of disrespect and barring of women in education, finances and inheritance.

Crying over makeup sounds like what an unstable 15 yr old would do. Adult women, especially 23+ are very much able to control their emotions. We have to as we work in an array of different fields, study, run businesses ect. Its a dog eat dog world, imagine being so emotional over nothing.
It was a girl’s birthday and she was turning 22 I believe and her birthday make up went wrong so she started crying, it weren’t a 15 year old.

Anyway it’s not meant to disrespect, its biology. They are twice as likely to be depressed as men according to statistics. As a man it’s your job to be her rock because a woman is naturally emotional and needs someone strong to rely on.

It was a girl’s birthday and she was turning 22 I believe and her birthday make up went wrong so she started crying, it weren’t a 15 year old.

Anyway it’s not meant to disrespect, its biology. They are twice as likely to be depressed as men according to statistics. As a man it’s your job to be her rock because a woman is naturally emotional and needs someone strong to rely on.

Let's be real women according to statistics are also much more likely to seek out mental health practitioners. In fact, women are much more likely to go to the doctors fullstop. Men are raised to suck it up and get on with it, even if they're suffering from severe depression and anxiety. Men are also much more likely to abuse substances that's probably their way of self medicating and numbing down their internal mental issues.

But you're right men and women are not the same. The way we respond to our emotions and deal with them are most definitely different, but believe me crying over makeup isn't normal, but maybe its because i'm a bit older and its true that teenage girls tend to be pretty sensitive but 22 is a tad bit old to be crying over such a trivial thing. I will say though, as a woman the older you get the more stoic you become. I actually can't remember the last time I cried. I think real life shit like work, businesses and bills toughens you up and reminds you that 95% of the world will love it if bad makeup was their only concern.

If you read the opinion, it not just abortion they have an issue with.

they gonna ban gay marriage

they already thrown out voting rights protection for blacks.

Obamacare for the poor will be next.a lot of Somalis depend on it,

right to privacy will be gone since they already banned abortion.

Trending