The US president

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
Troll In Chief
Welcome-to-2020-Im-Still-Your-President.jpg

General Asad

Trump is a narcissistic troll.. Did you see how he was trolling the cnn journalist :drakelaugh:

I have gotten used to his buuq and balaayo.

He does everyone dirty and wrong lmao. :noneck:

Make him a couple of shades darker and he would be indistinguishable between somalis kkk.

I have gotten used to his buuq and balaayo.

He does everyone dirty and wrong lmao. :noneck:

Make him a couple of shades darker and he would be indistinguishable between somalis kkk.
I'm still baffled at how he managed to beat all candidates and become the president of the United states, a world superpower.. Quite an achievement with his intelligence level :icon lol:

General Asad

I'm still baffled at how he managed to beat all candidates and become the president of the United states, a world superpower.. Quite an achievement with his intelligence level :icon lol:

Technically hillary won because she had the most votes but Electoral college came through and said Trump. His supporters are mainly rednecks racists who want a white America and uneducated, ignorant people.

America is being run into the ground. Laughing stock of the world, i tell ya!

Just enjoy the clown world of Trump! :silanyosmile::silanyolaugh:

His old school classmates said he was dumber than a rock. Old school teachers too kkkk.

Being rich is the life :(.

Technically hillary won because she had the most votes but Electoral college came through and said Trump. His supporters are mainly rednecks racists who want a white America and uneducated, ignorant people.

America is being run into the ground. Laughing stock of the world, i tell ya!

Just enjoy the clown world of Trump! :silanyosmile::silanyolaugh:

His old school classmates said he was dumber than a rock. Old school teachers too kkkk.

Being rich is the life :(.
:drakelaugh::mjlol:

What's the meaning of voting if the electoral college can decide who wins in the end?

General Asad

:drakelaugh::mjlol:

What's the meaning of voting if the electoral college can decide who wins in the end?

Took an AP class on this.... Ashamed to say I forgot why! :noneck:

Something to do with preventing voter fraud and preventing from someone who isn't wanted by the majority. I think..

Either way..... The economy crash will be something I'll be tuning into his shenanigans (weird I know). He won't care and will abandon us because he is a billionaire. :gaasdrink:

Last edited:
Took an AP class on this.... Ashamed to say I forgot why! :noneck:8th

Something to do with preventing voter fraud and preventing from someone who isn't wanted by the majority. I think..

Either way..... The economy crash will be something I'll be tuning into his shenanigans (weird I know). He won't care and will abandon us because he is a billionaire. :gaasdrink:
Well I don't think he cares about anything but Donald J. Trump.. He has to insert himself into everything, he is very childish, I notice he thinks he is better than anyone at everything.. In the video he is claiming to be natural talent in medical science because of his super genius uncle :mjlol:

@General Asad
All this time I thought you was a Canadian :icon lol:

Why do you think the economy will crush, are there some signs you've been observing or? The coronavirus is causing stocks to crack all over the world.

General Asad

Well I don't think he cares about anything but Donald J. Trump.. He has to insert himself into everything, he is very childish, I notice he thinks he is better than anyone at everything.. In the video he is claiming to be natural talent in medical science because of his super genius uncle :mjlol:

Yeah. His mother admitted that she regrets having him lmao. His own mother!

He was sent off to military school, i believe because he was too much buuq. She got tired of him lol.

One of his wives said he wanted to fight (argue) with her over the name of the child..... Eventually got his way and named his child after him.... Now he claims he wishes he never named his son after him. Go figure.

He is an avid of Hitler. Watched docus of him at night and owns a copy of Mein Kampf....

General Asad

@General Asad
All this time I thought you was a Canadian :icon lol:

Why do you think the economy will crush, are there some signs you've been observing or? The coronavirus is causing stocks to crack all over the world.

* Record scratch* Canadian? :gucciwhat:

I think the economy will crash because appearances are not keeping up with reality. Minimum wage and menial workers outnumber the aging out boomer population. There is a big gap there.

Big companies/businesses going out of business, filing for bankruptcy because people don't have money to go shopping or buy things in packs anymore. Can't run a business with no one buying anything. Trump made it worse by refusing them to file for bankruptcy (i think).

It won't be like 2008. More like 1920s. Great Depression. That bad :(.

Coronavirus may or may not speed it up. Stocks went down but have been slowly going back up again. We'll see.

* Record scratch* Canadian? :gucciwhat:

I think the economy will crash because appearances are not keeping up with reality. Minimum wage and menial workers outnumber the aging out boomer population. There is a big gap there.

Big companies/businesses going out of business, filing for bankruptcy because people don't have money to go shopping or buy things in packs anymore. Can't run a business with no one buying anything. Trump made it worse by refusing them to file for bankruptcy (i think).

It won't be like 2008. More like 1920s. Great Depression. That bad :(.

Coronavirus may or may not speed it up. Stocks went down but have been slowly going back up again. We'll see.
That sounds really like a very gloomy future prospect.. Since I know you are a really smart sister, have you got any ideas on how such a crash could benefit in one's favor? I'm think there must be a way you can take advantage of such situations.

General Asad

That sounds really like a very gloomy future prospect.. Since I know you are a really smart sister, have you got any ideas on how such a crash could benefit in one's favor? I'm think there must be a way you can take advantage of such situations.

Since you live in Europe, this will affect you
as well.

I would say the main things one should think about when the economy crashes (how ever severe or non severe it is) are.

• Getting a second passport
  • Open as many offshore bank accounts as possible
  • Hold cash
  • Buy physical precious metals
  • If you want to start a company, start it then
  • Buy digital assets/cryptocurrency
  • Real estate/land
..... That's off the top of my head. That's how the rich and middle class and wealthy stay that way.

Might make a thread in the near future. :hillarybiz:

Since you live in Europe, this will affect you
as well.

I would say the main things one should think about when the economy crashes (how ever severe or non severe it is) are.

• Getting a second passport
  • Open as many offshore bank accounts as possible
  • Hold cash
  • Buy physical precious metals
  • If you want to start a company, start it then
  • Buy digital assets/cryptocurrency
  • Real estate/land
..... That's off the top of my head. That's how the rich and middle class and wealthy stay that way.

Might make a thread in the near future. :hillarybiz:

True we are all on the same boat when it comes to economic crisis.. Our markets depend on each other. I have a question to your first point, are you suggesting I apply for a citizenship in another country?
I was considering to go to Norway, work there for a couple of years and apply for citizenship.. It's a very rich country but the weather is shit, that's what has been holding me back.. But nevertheless good points :samwelcome:

Apollo

VIP
I used to hate Trump, but I am starting to like the guy (especially with the prospects of Biden being his competitor). Hopefully he will get re-elected.

General Asad

True we are all on the same boat when it comes to economic crisis.. Our markets depend on each other. I have a question to your first point, are you suggesting I apply for a citizenship in another country?
I was considering to go to Norway, work there for a couple of years and apply for citizenship.. It's a very rich country but the weather is shit, that's what has been holding me back.. But nevertheless good points :samwelcome:

Yup. Get a passport from another country. Can't go wrong with two passports.

Glad I could help!

Trending

Latest posts