The Untold Story Of Somali-Israeli Relations

reer

VIP
egypt supported somalis in galbeed even before independence.
egypt used to send weapons to mogadishu to give to somalis in nfd fighting jomo kenyatta.
egypt used to train somali officers.
even after the collapse of central government somalis were allowed to study in egypt syria etc and have an embassy.
saudi arabia used to sell us cheap oil.
iraq helped us and we opened an oil refinery.
saudi arabia and uae buy our xoolo. apart from arabs noone else wants our xoolo.
and lastly the arab league is hands off with somalia. much better than the african union.

@Abdisamad is one of those weird online pro israeli arabphobes. this is about al aqsa 1st and foremost not arabism. heres a video for you. you support violating aqsa make 2 raka and do tawbah.

Last edited:
egypt supported somalis in galbeed even before independence.
egypt used to send weapons to mogadishu to give to somalis in nfd fighting jomo kenyatta.
egypt used to train somali officers.
even after the collapse of central government somalis were allowed to study in egypt and have an embassy.
saudi arabia used to sell us cheap oil.
iraq helped us and we opened an oil refinery.
saudi arabia and uae buy our xoolo. apart from arabs noone else wants our xoolo.
and lastly the arab league is hands off with somalia. much better than the african union.

@Abdisamad is one of those weird online pro israeli arabphobes. this is about al aqsa 1st and foremost not arabism. heres a video for you. you support violating aqsa make 2 raka and do tawbah.
Israel maintains full diplomatic relations with two of its Arab neighbours, Egypt and Jordan, after signing peace treaties in 1979 and 1994 respectively. In 2020, Israel signed agreements establishing diplomatic relations with four Arab League countries, Bahrain, the United Arab Emirates, Sudan and Morocco.

But I'm weird arabphobe for looking out for Somali interest first :snoop:

Sure. I'd have supported Mugabe against Rhodesia if I was alive in the 80s, or the ANC against Apartheid South Africa. They're both Christian-majority nations but they're fighting against an implanted colonial apartheid state.
The Somali support for Palestinians is purely Islamic based, if its not a Muslim cause you bootyclap for them ,nothing else .

Furthermore since you against relation with Israel because they oppress Palestinians(muslims) then you surely also against any relations with China because of uyghurs, India because of Kashmiris, USA,UK,France,Russia basically all western countries ,right ?

reer

VIP
Simping???
Lool enough said.. This shows your intellectual level :heh:

yes and it shows the difference in intellectual level. you think if you throw away all regards and love for the 3rd most important mosque that a 100% muslim nation will be uplifted supported developed by a genocidal jewish state occupying the 3rd most important mosque for muslims.

:mjlol:

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
The arabs voted against Somali independence while Israel was pushing for it??? This time how are we gonna defend the dhegacas act towards Somalis :snoop: :snoop:

That’s cap. Gamel Abdel Nasser is among the main reasons we have independence.

Read about the UN Trusteeship period and Kamaluddin Saleh.

yes and it shows the difference in intellectual level. you think if you throw away all regards and love for the 3rd most important mosque that a 100% muslim nation will be uplifted supported developed by a genocidal jewish state occupying the 3rd most important mosque for muslims.

:mjlol:
If Israel decides to demolish the mosque tomorrow what are you gonna do? Why do all Arab states have diplomatic relations with Israel? Do you even know what a diplomatic relationship between two nations mean? How do can you have influence on world politics if you isolate yourself? I want Somalia to be neutral and have diplomatic relations with every nation on earth and I want Somalia to always look for their interests as priority no. One everything else comes as a second priority.. If you want to help the Palestinians there are two options, one to work for a better solution through diplomacy and second through brutal military force.. The second option requires an all united Arab or Muslim army who can compete or beat NATO nations + Israel and the United States, this is why Somalia can't do shit to fix the Palestinian situation.. I know your kinds solution, your the kind that suggest we should stop drinking coca cola or stop eating chocolates like this is gonna free the Palestinians

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
My he rest in peace.

He was the leader of the Arab world at the time and sincerely believed that an independent Somalia was crucial to Arab dominance.

So he sent one of his premier diplomats to sit on the three nation committee regarding Somalias transition to independence.

When the Egyptians blew the whistle about Italy wanting to extend colonisation until 1990, they killed the diplomat and Siyad Barre who was in charge of the investigation did nothing.

During the trusteeship period, they set up a lot of schools, funded the SYL and provided scholarships for Somali students.

This is all verifiable from a quick google search.

I don’t know why people don’t read about their history esp something as important as our struggle for independence.

Some of these internet Somalis just want to be on Israeli dick. Like, they think these people will just ship novel technology to Somalia just because of basic diplomacy when Israel got diplomatic ties with drought-stricken poor countries that never received any such help. It's a bizarre lack of rational thinking at this point, and doing it at the cost of fundamental morals is degrading. If the Anti-Christ came with the same promise, some of these goofs would undoubtedly take that bargain. And in the impossible case they would be willing to exchange things, what other than full support of their geopolitical endeavor would Somalia be able to give, being their pawns on the international scale for them to amass more power. This is not an equal exchange, after all. I'm not particularly invested in Somalia politics, but it's a bother to see Somalis just be tools for no reason whatsoever. That shit reflects badly on all of us, walking around having the cheap resolve and no moral adherence. An Israeli, filled with pride and conceit, would never respect Somalian beggars. This singular obsession with Israeli exceptionalism is, in fact, a version of an inferiority complex.

The Arab countries that formed diplomatic ties with Israel with the condition of Israelis not building illegal settlements and finding a resolution to the conflict (still building settlements, and there will never be a resolution from Israel of two-state or one-state) lack self-respect, with some of them doing evil shit as you see in Yemen.

reer

VIP
If Israel decides to demolish the mosque tomorrow what are you gonna do? Why do all Arab states have diplomatic relations with Israel? Do you even know what a diplomatic relationship between two nations mean? How do can you have influence on world politics if you isolate yourself? I want Somalia to be neutral and have diplomatic relations with every nation on earth and I want Somalia to always look for their interests as priority no. One everything else comes as a second priority.. If you want to help the Palestinians there are two options, one to work for a better solution through diplomacy and second through brutal military force.. The second option requires an all united Arab or Muslim army who can compete or beat NATO nations + Israel and the United States, this is why Somalia can't do shit to fix the Palestinian situation.. I know your kinds solution, your the kind that suggest we should stop drinking coca cola or stop eating chocolates like this is gonna free the Palestinians
so you want somalia to support desacrating aqsa. you support the desacration of aqsa the place where rasuulka calayhi salatu wasalam lead prophets in prayer. you support relations with israel so you support desacration of sacred islamic site. :snoop:

Abu Dharr reported:
I said: Messenger of Allah, which mosque was set up first on the earth? He said: Al-Masjid al-Haram (the sacred). I (again) said: Then which next? He said: It was the Masjid Aqsa. I (again) said: How long the space of time (between their setting up)? He (the Holy Prophet) said: It was forty years. And whenever the time comes for prayer, pray there, for that is a mosque; and in the hadith transmitted by Abu Kamil (the words are):" Whenever time comes for prayer, pray, for that is a mosque (for you)."

images (3).jpeg

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Kkkk these naive Malis. They hear one little thing, and they're all wet in the vag. Kulaha *help us develope and combat our expanding desert*....so thick. Isreal is no different then any other first world nation.....they'll look to exploit dirt poor countries.

Such simple minded people, Somalis.

I hear Sudan is a developing prosperous country now, after establishing relationship with Israel , and so is south Sudan , Eritrea and the rest of Sub-saharan countries .
let's just open our doors to one more predator to take advantage of us while we are down, what could go wrong? maybe they'll defeat Alshabaab for us and give us some their awesome sophisticated weapons and technologies .

diaspora geeljires are so naive walle ,
or maybe thier disdain for ayrabs is clouding their judgement .

How foreign operators exploit weak protections in Africa’s extractive sectors

UN Report: Israeli Company Dealing in 'Blood Diamonds' From Ivory Coast

Israeli War Profiteering in Africa - following the money

Israel wants to be ‘in Africa’ but to keep Africans out of Israel

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
I hear Sudan is a developing prosperous country now, after establishing relationship with Israel , and so is south Sudan , Eritrea and the rest of Sub-saharan countries .
let's just open our doors to one more predator to take advantage of us while we are down, what could go wrong? maybe they'll defeat Alshabaab for us and give us some their awesome sophisticated weapons and technologies .

diaspora geeljires are so naive walle ,
or maybe thier disdain for ayrabs is clouding their judgement .

How foreign operators exploit weak protections in Africa’s extractive sectors

UN Report: Israeli Company Dealing in 'Blood Diamonds' From Ivory Coast

Israeli War Profiteering in Africa - following the money

Israel wants to be ‘in Africa’ but to keep Africans out of Israel
Whats difference between them and America/Europe ? They doing the exact same thing as they articles and even worse

The Israeli support for Somalia's independence is well known and not secret. @Abdisamad we had no choice but to join the Arab League as African Union was the property of Ethiopia and Haile Salasie (brush up on the early 60s border war with Ethiopia)

@reer said pan Africanism back in the day was inherently anti Somali anti Islamic and pro Abyssinia. Which is one of the reasons why siad barre ran off to the Arab league .​

@reer said pan Africanism back in the day was inherently anti Somali anti Islamic and pro Abyssinia. Which is one of the reasons why siad barre ran off to the Arab league .​

It was Aden Adde time. Bare's time Somalia was pan Africanist and Siad Barre was the chairman of AU within his first 4-5 ?years.

Trending

Latest posts