The Unholy Alliance between Muslims and Feminists & Gays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...im-mps-berlin-bundestag-cdu-sdp-a7819391.html

Can anyone explain this strange phenomenon? It seems like in the political arena of the West those seemingly oppositional groups become allies.
They identify Muslims as an "oppressed minority", similar to how they view themselves. They fail to see what's wrong with this thinking: the other "oppressed minority" just so happens to follow a religion that calls for gays to be thrown off buildings, for disobedient wives to be beaten and for non-Muslims to pay an inferiority tax. So the poor victim Muslims they want to protect are anything but poor victims.

This will eventually bite them in the ass and I can't wait for that to happen.

It's disgusting.

But gays are the only ones that show any care for Muslims (bootyclapping for them in marches) so I guess those MPs want to show them some appreciation. No one else supports them but the mentally ill liberal gays. I think they have some mental problems for getting close to people who want to throw them off buildings.

They made their bed so let them lie in it.

The type of Muslim who ends up in the German federal parliament isn't the same as the Salafi brother with the bushy beard and bad breath sxb

Axmed Xaji

It's disgusting.

But gays are the only ones that show any care for Muslims (bootyclapping for them in marches) so I guess those MPs want to show them some appreciation. No one else supports the suicide bombers but the gays. I think they have some mental problems for getting close to people who want to throw them off buildings.

They made their bed so let them lie in it.
It's a problem with the left in general. It's subconscious racism because they hold Muslims to a lower standard (why they don't criticize them) and feel the need to protect them.

They get their position because Muslims vote for them. Often they aren't picked by the party.

No they get their positions because a lot of liberal gaalo vote for them and if they don't tow the tolerance line they get booted out.

Axmed Xaji

All six of germany's MPs vote in favor of gay marriage, I need the atheist of somalispot to witness the progress happening jf. @AbdiJohnson @ItsHanna @Axmed Xaji @Transparent

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...im-mps-berlin-bundestag-cdu-sdp-a7819391.html
That's good. It's not indicative of an overall trend, though. They are going around the rules of Islam and just being decent people, like you. If you are pro-gay, you are not a good Muslim, but instead a decent human.

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
It's the new face of the modern left. It's a walking contradiction, but listen to these so called "Liberal Muslim" activists, and they actually believe the nonsense they are spouting.

Check out this video of an interesting debate between the American Muslim scholar Yasir Qadhi and the liberal activist Linda Sarsour.

Apollo

VIP
It's the new face of the modern left. It's a walking contradiction, but listen to these so called "Liberal Muslim" activists like Linda Sarsour, and they actually believe the nonsense they are spouting.

Check out this video of an interesting debate between the American Muslim scholar Yasir Qadhi and the liberal activist Linda.

There should be a new word for this phenomenon.

E.g. Turkish Germans support the left in Germany, but love Erdogan (right wing) in Turkey.

The f*ck..

Diasporic Political Cognitive Dissonance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts