The Ultimate Beta Of the Year Thread - Submissions only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm :cosbyhmm: because she doesn't want you in a romantic manner she doesn't deserve respect from you?

That was not the point I was trying to make. I'm certain that 100% of these women are not dense. They already know but they refuse to tell him. They should just break the news to him. He needs to move on and they aren't helping.

Genie

The last suugo bender
No, it doesn't. Seems like the type of man I'd marry. He isn't even interested in her, he is just making one more individual in this world happy.

Exactly he just so happened to be a man . Had it been a woman wishing another woman a happy birthday it would be all aw's but nope , men can't be nice.

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
Two College Friends Try to Beat Record for the World's Longest Hug

e9536e50-6099-11e5-b740-597d19d8a7a9_HT_amanda_nerem_alec_nerem_2_jt_150921_4x3_992.jpg

His Quote

"I don't know a lot of people who can hold onto someone for so long without getting sick of it," Alex Norem said. "I think the whole experience brought us a lot closer...it was such a positive experience for both of us. In your four years of college you want to do things that you'll remember for the rest of your life and for her and I, this was perfect for that." :pachah1:

:dead::dead::dead::dead:

Nothing wrong asking someone out although this is done in a ultra beta way, (anything verbal is beta)

what makes this worse! is the dude apologising to the women for the rejection she gave.

ddd.PNG

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Nothing wrong asking someone out although this is done in a ultra beta way, (anything verbal is beta)

what makes this worse! is the dude apologising to the women for the rejection she gave.

View attachment 15758
Pardon my French and I hope bae doesn't see me swearing and I hope the Lord forgives me but what a . That has to be incredibly rude for her to not even have the decency to meme him. If you are too afraid of saying it then perhaps you shouldn't be saying it in that manner in the first place.

Pardon my French and I hope bae doesn't see me swearing and I hope the Lord forgives me but what a . That has to be incredibly rude for her to not even have the decency to meme him. If you are too afraid of saying it then perhaps you shouldn't be saying it in that manner in the first place.

You sound like that Gypsie Xaalimo women (with more self-hate), let's hope it doesn't end up in the same nasty way, would be a damn shame if it did.

I honestly used to fear fragile women like you and their evil eyes/karma in the old debauched days, too much for my conscious to violate you.

The girl has mercy, she didn't reveal his number and he deserves this, it will turn him into a better male, she possibly averted a much worse thing happening to him in the future.

Genie

The last suugo bender
You sound like that Gypsie Xaalimo women (with more self-hate), let's hope it doesn't end up in the same nasty way, would be a damn shame if it did.

I honestly used to fear fragile women like you and their evil eyes/karma in the old debauched days, too much for my conscious to violate you.

The girl has mercy, she didn't reveal his number and he deserves this, it will turn him into a better male, she possibly averted a much worse thing happening to him in the future.

SO why post it under the ultimate beta male thread if you agree with what the lady was doing, ?? :cosbyhmm:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist

How am I anything like that gypsy Somali? Defending men who make an honest effort towards rude women isn't lowly.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
"Sorry about the Divorce cake" to the man she is about to divorce! can you get any lower then this?

View attachment 15755

The cuckold worried about his drunk girlfriend phone going dead while she is at her EX crib getting boned, he even exonerates her for getting fucked because it's not her fault since she was drunk

View attachment 15753

The sad bastard sending happy birthday to a stranger for 4 years, then being publicly humiliated for it

View attachment 15752

The poster a frustrated beta male hang up everywhere around the college campuses.

20090309women3.jpg
:damn: no way in hell that second one is real

and if it is, that is the ultimate L :damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.