The Ultimate Beta Of the Year Thread - Submissions only

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sorry about the Divorce cake" to the man she is about to divorce! can you get any lower then this?

SorryForTheDivorce.PNG

The cuckold worried about his drunk girlfriend phone going dead while she is at her EX crib getting boned, he even exonerates her for getting fucked because it's not her fault since she was drunk

CuckoldEx.PNG

The sad bastard sending happy birthday to a stranger for 4 years, then being publicly humiliated for it

BetaCuck.PNG

The poster a frustrated beta male hang up everywhere around the college campuses.

20090309women3.jpg

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
The happy birthday one was sweet. I have come across many pleasant wrong text encounters and met really nice people in this world. Nothing wrong with wishing a stranger happy birthday :).

The happy birthday one was sweet. I have come across many pleasant wrong text encounters and met really nice people in this world. Nothing wrong with wishing a stranger happy birthday :).
But would you want someone to post it. It makes you look like a lowlife.
Especially this guy 'happy birthday on monday' and then 'happy birthday on Thursday"

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
But would you want someone to post it. It makes you look like a lowlife.
Especially this guy 'happy birthday on monday' and then 'happy birthday on Thursday"
No, it doesn't. Seems like the type of man I'd marry. He isn't even interested in her, he is just making one more individual in this world happy.

Two College Friends Try to Beat Record for the World's Longest Hug

e9536e50-6099-11e5-b740-597d19d8a7a9_HT_amanda_nerem_alec_nerem_2_jt_150921_4x3_992.jpg

His Quote

"I don't know a lot of people who can hold onto someone for so long without getting sick of it," Alex Norem said. "I think the whole experience brought us a lot closer...it was such a positive experience for both of us. In your four years of college you want to do things that you'll remember for the rest of your life and for her and I, this was perfect for that." :pachah1:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Rasulullah [Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: "Amongst the most perfect of mumins in Imaan is he who is best Character and amongst the best of them is he who kindest towards his wife."

No, it doesn't. Seems like the type of man I'd marry. He isn't even interested in her, he is just making one more individual in this world happy.
Okay that's you I agree it's sweet that he's the first person to wish her a happy birthday. But it just creeps me out.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Okay that's you I agree it's sweet that he's the first person to wish her a happy birthday. But it just creeps me out.
Creeps me out? Romantic weeye waxas what sort of girl don't want that? He forgot the flowers and going down on one knee waskanka.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The way he words it is just ufft.
He could just simply say 'happy birthday' without sounding creepy.
If yall are into creeps that's you.
This one is going for the jugular bila naxariis kkkk

It's the thought that counts right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending