The UAE and Ethiopia became against Hassan Sheikh's plans for PL and JL

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Deni losing or winning has zero to do with HSM. Just as Faroole and Gaas losing their re-election had nothing to do with the FGS president. Gaas lost while being at odds with Farmaajo and Deni was at odds with him.

We’re not a banana republic, elections should happen on time. If Deni loses, his successor will take over we’re Deni left. Two years after our elections, HSM will vacate the seat anyways.
You are right, my anti Hutuness is clouding my judgement. If he loses the next president must continue the battle.

Abaq

VIP
Even the last year of Hassan Sheikh's term, Deni could technically extend his time until the Somali parliamentary elections. This week Hassan will have a full year and Deni extension will start vew months later through the parliament so he will stay untill the middle of his last year😂

Deni staying with him for 2 years+ is a big challenge he will prevent him from changing the constitution to make the presidential term 5 years and will hinder the debt relief. Let us see what can the paper states do for him. I expect Deni and Madobe reunion late this year bc of JL elections and the UAE role.
And Madobe will regenerate himself once again. Alla ninka jinni sanaa. How does he keep surviving? 😂

Abaq

VIP
i can tell you the headlines; HG may backstab Hassan Sheikh and back Dir/Isaaq president so Sadaq Joon can be the PM. They r not satisfied with wasiira gudaha. Odowaa is running for Galmudug against Mahad Salad some new HG conflict as Saleebaan wants to keep Galmudug and influence in the next elections. Some HG suggesting to back Dir Abdullahi Carab and Rooble becoming his Pm, Djibouti suggests Habar awal and sadaq joon as his pm. UPD will disintegrate but if they still back Hassan he still cant win waa la bartey oo laga xiiso dhiay

The other camp will be Mj Daarood in alliance with Kheyre

Fahad Yasins camp the N&N are done only Cali Yare and Farmaajo left they r looking for new face
Raila odinga Sharif will still be the same running and losing🤣🤣
Murursade + Mj alliance. Gee, who would have thought :pachah1:

Sinji ma guuree, suulashaa laga dayaa @Libaax-Joore

Abaq

VIP
Wait a minute, where is Digil and Mirifle in all of this?

Murusade have 7 votes, Digil and Mirifle have 77. Whoever they ally with will win.
They are busy with other affairs. Rumour has it they are to be found outside mosques and on street corners engaging in a cultural practice of theirs

Faroole was backing Kheyre in 2022 in exchage his son becoming the pm. Some Daarood led by faroole voted for Kheyre instead of Deni. This time there will be wider coalition beween mj and Non Hiraab like Murusade and Samaale clans like Hawade. Hiraab got three years the last Abgaal president and they will lose Hirshabelle too under Hassan Sheikh 🤣🤣

Im not saying who will win but wont be abgaal 100% HG aa ka adeegatey.

Abaq

VIP
Bro they have evolved they all believe in Maayland and they don’t even recognise a Jubaland. They believe that Jubaland is a integral part of maayland.
We fought a 4 year war against the Eelaay in the 1790s. Let them try, we know how to karbaash them

Abaq

VIP
Faroole was backing Kheyre in 2022 in exchage his son becoming the pm. Some Daarood led by faroole voted for Kheyre instead of Deni. This time there will be wider coalition beween mj and Non Hiraab like Murusade and Samaale clans like Hawade. Hiraab got three years the last Abgaal president and they will lose Hirshabelle too under Hassan Sheikh 🤣🤣

Im not saying who will win but wont be abgaal 100% HG aa ka adeegatey.
Will the rallying cry next election be ‘No more Hiraab’?

Will the rallying cry next election be ‘No more Hiraab’?
HG is seeking alliance with Dir/Isaaq. SL icctiraaf project will come to end in two years when their elections are up Habar awal will seek federaalka instead of Garxajis leading them bc they rig the elections this time after dhulbahante rebellion.

repo

VIP
Do you think Deni can get an extension?
I don't know. If I was in his shoes, I'd focus on a successful local elections and immediately announce parliament/presidential elections with 6 months preparations.

Even if I lose, I'll have cemented my legacy, setting the bar so high anything less is a failure for HSM, and it would ruin any chance of him and his clique ever returning to office. At the end of the day, I must acknowledge that Deni is partly driven by revenge and I love it.

:trumpsmirk:

I don't know. If I was in his shoes, I'd focus on a successful local elections and immediately announce parliament/presidential elections with 6 months preparations.

Even if I lose, I'll have cemented my legacy, setting the bar so high anything less is a failure for HSM, and it would ruin any chance of him and his clique ever returning to office. At the end of the day, I must acknowledge that Deni is partly driven by revenge and I love it.

:trumpsmirk:
it's up to the parliament and the majority of the political parties who r on his side. Xisbiyada will set a date for the parliamentary and presidential elections and the parliament will vote for it. Only horseed faroole boycotted it.

repo

VIP
it's up to the parliament and the majority of the political parties who r on his side. Xisbiyada will set a date for the parliamentary and presidential elections and the parliament will vote for it. Only horseed faroole boycotted it.
He would have to lose local elections for them to agree to hold it in the next 6 months. If he comes out strong, they will not gain anything from it.

“The UAE and Ethiopia intend to support a candidate loyal to them” in most nations, this would be considered treasons.
🤦🏾‍♂️