The Two Somali Girls Who Died In Cheska Minnesota Were My Cousins

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea man, the Ogaden community is in shock, but Alhamdulilah, their aunty was talking to my mum couple days ago, mum infromed me as they are related to mum's mum and also my dad side,

make Allah make the after life easy for them amiin, may he make their grave waasic,
Wait!!! they were ogaaden?!?!? plz dont tell me its true:jcoleno::jcoleno::jcoleno::jcoleno::jcoleno::jcoleno::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe: I can't describe how i feel right now. i felt very sad for them before. but now i'm devastated by this news. AUN. Sending much love to their family and loved ones. I can't imagine what they are going through. May Allah give them sabir for this great loss of two family members, amiin.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
AUN

Unfortunately accidents like this happens all the time, let us make dua for those beautiful souls and speedy recovery for their families :)

Wait!!! they were ogaaden?!?!? plz dont tell me its true:jcoleno::jcoleno::jcoleno::jcoleno::jcoleno::jcoleno::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe: I can't describe how i feel right now. i felt very sad for them before. but now i'm devastated by this news. AUN. Sending much love to their family and loved ones. I can't imagine what they are going through. May Allah give them sabir for this great loss of two family members, amiin.

yeah, zeynab is reer dalal on both side, her cousin bushra's mum is reer dalal and her dad waa reer warfa - both waa Mohamed Zubeer anyways, , its a sad loss, i am related to them both through my dad and grandmother,

i spoke to my cousin last night, its being investigated, some say the Chevrolet had recalls recently, Allah knows best, such bright futures, may Allah make their grave easier for them,

3 people were buried today in Minnesota. 2 of the girls who died and a guy who died when they got discovered. He was part of the search team

(@Teeri-Alpha seems to be a sheegato...doesn’t even know the guy that died )

no need for insults, some people reported bushras brother died of heart attack after he went there but not true, i spoke to family last night, somalis and their hearsays

it was not an accident look at the lates video.

this could just be some somali female recording her voice, bushras mum and zeynabs mum are too devastated to talk, whole family is,

lets wait and see what the police response is, i will not jump to conclusion as of now, it was a pond with no guard rails,

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
this could just be some somali female recording her voice, bushras mum and zeynabs mum are too devastated to talk, whole family is,

lets wait and see what the police response is, i will not jump to conclusion as of now, it was a pond with no guard rails,
so your going to trust the police the same police that cover up police brutality and let white rapist free to roam? dont be naive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending