The Two Somali Girls Who Died In Cheska Minnesota Were My Cousins

Status
Not open for further replies.
The two girls who died were my cousins, make tacsi for them please, two beautiful girls, my Allah make them rest in heaven and make their grave wide and spacious insha Allah,

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...sins-best-friends-19-dead-Minnesota-pond.html

They were from my maternal grandmother and my father side of the family, thus they are double cousins,

no foal play as of now, the stupid police failed to trace their emergency phone call on time as the signal was disconnected, it was al-qadar what happened end of day,

Last edited:
The two girls who died were my cousins, make tacsi for them please, two beautiful girls, my Allah make them rest in heaven and make their grave wide and spacious insha Allah,

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...sins-best-friends-19-dead-Minnesota-pond.html

They were from my maternal grandmother and my father side of the family, thus they are double cousins,

no foal play as of now, the stupid police failed to trace their emergency phone call on time as the signal was disconnected, it was al-qadar what happened end of day,
That's really sad to hear! i hope they rest well and there family can cope with this terrible loss.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
they were working at night shift to save money for university and bushra picked up habsa her cousin, one was a nurse and the other worked for near by amazon, she gave her cousin lift,

its was their time, Allah has plans for everyone,

Subhanallaah this is sad. What a beautiful souls.
To leave this dunya unmarried breaks my heart :(:i83dwbv:

Subhanallaah this is sad. What a beautiful souls.
To leave this dunya unmarried breaks my heart :(:i83dwbv:

yea man, the Ogaden community is in shock, but Alhamdulilah, their aunty was talking to my mum couple days ago, mum infromed me as they are related to mum's mum and also my dad side,

make Allah make the after life easy for them amiin, may he make their grave waasic,

From my understanding they were driving a Chevy Impala which has been recalled by auto manufacturer many times . I hope the family note That to the authorities

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
May Allah grant them jannah, drowning death are considered martyrs. Inshallah they are flying birds in jannah

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
yea man, the Ogaden community is in shock, but Alhamdulilah, their aunty was talking to my mum couple days ago, mum infromed me as they are related to mum's mum and also my dad side,

make Allah make the after life easy for them amiin, may he make their grave waasic,

Ameen
:faysalwtf: mentioning their clan was uncalled for.

Surely i must look into the Ogaden community and comfort their sisters.:yacadiim:

Ameen
:faysalwtf: mentioning their clan was uncalled for.

Surely i must look into the Ogaden community and comfort their sisters.:yacadiim:

i am mentioning it because of our family being one, we are all saddened, we as in the Ogadens, the fmaily is very famous, they have given us many politician in jubbaland, Ogadeniya and kenyan poltics, the family is very fmaous for those somalis above 35 years of age,

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
i am mentioning it because of our family being one, we are all saddened, we as in the Ogadens, the fmaily is very famous, they have given us many politician in jubbaland, Ogadeniya and kenyan poltics, the family is very fmaous for those somalis above 35 years of age,
Your a sick person dont qabiilize this tragedy it doesn’t matter their qabil one bit we live in qurbaha we are all one here in North America condolences to their close friends and family whom ever they are

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
kkkkkkkk
Famous for being stooges?

:deadrose:

Your a sick person dont qabiilize this tragedy it doesn’t matter their qabil one bit we live in qurbaha we are all one here in North America condolences to their close friends and family whom ever they are

i am the family, just saying the Ogaden community is in shock, how is that make this into a qabil?

if you CANNOT SAY ANYTHING BETTER LET IT BE BROTHER, LET IT BE,

I DONT WANT INSULTS,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts