The Two athletes representing somalia in Rio

Status
Not open for further replies.
May they be blessed..

download.png

:salute:

Well sterilizing innocent workers is a little extreme, but we will have a strict visa system and efficient deportations of any illegal immigrants.

Bahal and Barney you guys are starting to sound like white nationalists with continually espousing Somali ethnic supremacy and genocide against minorities. Our ideologies might overlap, but we don't have the same outlook. From now on,I'm a southern Somali separatist/capitalist and a former Somali nationalist.

brakenclaw

Stay real in the everything fake era
LMAO the question people should ask is why are you blurring your pic?

Lmao at me being loose in your private message when you were the one who sent me your dick pic? Remember? Or was it to little to actually remember :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
DAMNNNNNNNNNN :ooh::damn::deadosama:

Apollo

VIP
Stop lying they're not even a million in population. Don't make me sad.

In South Somalia anywhere south of Mudug, the situation is seriously bad. Estimate they make up 40% of that region. That is near 1 in 2 persons.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
In South Somalia anywhere south of Mudug, the situation is seriously bad. Estimate they make up 40% of that region. That is near 1 in 2 persons.

No that can't be real? Where's the proof. And is it foreigners from other countries or just the Bantus that have multiplied? How did it happen so quickly and how do the people feel

Apollo

VIP
Idiotic Southies thinking only short term about profits from slave trade and not caring at all about the long term catastrophe of having so many Bantus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending