The Two athletes representing somalia in Rio

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
I remember watching the olympics in France in 2008 and the French commentator laughing his ass off cuz the Somalia chick came like a minute after everyone finished. Never seen anything so embarrassing in my life.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
"Mohamed Daud Mohamed, 20, will compete in the 5,000m. Born in neighbouring Kenya, he is a former footballer. The Rio games will be his first international competition."

Yaaaaab wallahi.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Honestly we should mimic the Americans. You never hear the line "white American"

There should be Somali and Somali Bantu

Only Somalis should calls themselves Somali until we get this sorted out and Somalis live in Somalia.

waraabe

Your superior
Honestly we should mimic the Americans. You never hear the line "white American"

There should be Somali and Somali Bantu

Only Somalis should calls themselves Somali until we get this sorted out and Somalis live in Somalia.

Yes also ban Somalis that look Bantu and non Somali

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Yes also ban Somalis that look Bantu and non Somali
If you look bantu you have sheegato blood and therefor you should be kicked out.

And it depends on kicking out non Somalis. Don't you want a foreign maid and driver? We should sterilize them so they don't breed.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Well sterilizing innocent workers is a little extreme, but we will have a strict visa system and efficient deportations of any illegal immigrants.

waraabe

Your superior
If you look bantu you have sheegato blood and therefor you should be kicked out.

And it depends on kicking out non Somalis. Don't you want a foreign maid and driver? We should sterilize them so they don't breed.

U look Bantu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending