The truth about why Somalia is in constant stagnation.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
This my TedTalk basically. As a man of tall stature alx, there are many benefits to this life. I command (undeserved) respect when I enter the room. :denzelnigga:

I'm going to fill you in on something. According to the Economic Times, men earn 2.5% more per year for each additional inch of height" passed the national average for men in the US.

While only 14.5% of men in the US are 6 ft or above, 58% of Fortune 500 CEOs or 6ft or above.

We're beginning to see correlation. The tall are simply better suited for holding power.

Now, to Somalia- the topic of this thread.

Let us remember all of our nations Presidents- from SYL to the end of the Kacaan to the starting of TNG- to now.

Aden Adde was not exceptionally tall, but a good leader nonetheless. ARS was also an excellent leader, but not exceptionally tall either.

These two are exceptions, not the rule.
1C8FA0C2-BFCC-4460-8ED2-DD709AC1789F.jpeg

5F3299BC-545D-48A5-A295-76DBBF39E41B.jpeg

2269D7B8-95D0-4706-A1FA-F5FC621F5C82.jpeg

I understand these are all older men, so I forgive them on this matter.

Last edited:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
HK is 5'4/5'5.
Hillary+Clinton+Meets+Somalia+President+Hassan+EfOrf13dvpRx.jpg

Lastly, our current President.
B349F335-BC46-4AED-8BC2-3DC2FA7AF621.jpeg

I end this by stating if Somalia truly wishes to prosper, we must elect 6ft + Presidents. We are getting mogged by other leaders. I'm sick. :francis:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
i thought for a moement that u where gonna talk about how corruption lack of acountbility terrorist and how qabiliyad has all played their roles in fucking up the country but naah its the midgets fault innit :deadosama:

Last edited:

Trending