The true definition of Ceeb..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I understand why men get married back home cause a woman back home knows her place in a relationship with a man but why does a man need to get married in the west? Western females have none of the virtues of a real woman most have become too masculinised

It's not even like that I've seen people who engage in a lot of haram so much so they later don't even believe there's good girls left in the west

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
It's not even like that I've seen people who engage in a lot of haram so much so they later don't even believe there's good girls left in the west
There's good girls yes but most through feminism have become masculinised they no longer are feminine in their nature I don't know about you but the thing I love most about a female is their femininity

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
From what I'm reading, a woman who knows her place sounds like a maid who you get to bang every night.
:manny:
Because this whole thing is proper overblown over cooking and cleaning.
It isn't a big deal sxb.
If someone attacked your house kicked in your door while you and your wife were in bed would you wake your wife up and tell her to go down stairs to see who it was? Would you expect her to put her life on the line to defend yours?

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
If someone attacked your house kicked in your door while you and your wife were in bed would you wake your wife up and tell her to go down stairs to see who it was? Would you expect her to put her life on the line to defend yours?

No sir, that's something else entirely. Ofcourse I'd go down and deal with the situation.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Kkk if I hate Somali women then why do I want to get married to a Somali woman back home?

In my experience western females have become masculinised I find it when I visited Somalia Yemen Angola women are still feminine and that's what appeals to most men.
You want to go back home and marry a poor girl is because she's financially depends on you. Every loser goes back home and marries the first maskiin girl they see, Somali women in the west are trying to build empires. It's good that the lazy, uneducated, drunkards go back to Africa and pollute it. We don't need them to hold us back.

Gibiin-Udug

From what I'm reading, a woman who knows her place sounds like a maid who you get to bang every night.
:manny:
Because this whole thing is proper overblown over cooking and cleaning.
It isn't a big deal sxb.
Exactly they want a maid, but what they don't know is she's plotting to come to the west and be 10x worse than the girls in the west right now that he's complaining about. But let him learn the hard way.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
No sir, that's something else entirely. Ofcourse I'd go down and deal with the situation.
So you mean to tell me that you would put your life on the line to defend your wife but you can't expect her to make a sandwich for you:gucciwhat:

You want to go back home and marry a poor girl is because she's financially depends on you. Every loser goes back home and marries the first maskiin girl they see, Somali women in the west are trying to build empires. It's good that the lazy, uneducated, drunkards go back to Africa and pollute it. We don't need them to hold us back.
You don't really believe that do you? :mjlol:

Gibiin-Udug

You don't really believe that do you? :mjlol:
It's true, every educated man wants to build an empire with a woman who's also educated. Birds of a feather flock together. Bums can't match up to what the Somali girls in the west are doing. We are centuries ahead of Somali men in the west.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Personally I'm going back home cause I sincerely in my hearts of hearts believe through due diligence that a western woman has got none of the characteristics I seem to be attractive see I want a real woman who's confident in secure in her role as a wife who's feminine.

Gibiin-Udug

Personally I'm going back home cause I sincerely in my hearts of hearts believe through due diligence that a western woman has got none of the characteristics I seem to be attractive see I want a real woman who's confident in secure in her role as a wife who's feminine.
Feminine? Do you even know the definition of feminine?

Gibiin-Udug

Do you not see where you have a conundrum. You're changing your gender role but she's retaining the beneficial aspects of hers. Bad business i tell you. You are the worst of simps :bell:.
You seem Butthurt that there are men who actually want to spoil their wives. Go back to the basement and be bitter, while you're at it, make me a sandwich, no bread, light on the mayo, no tomatoes, provolone cheese, make sure the cheese is melted. Chop chop.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You seem Butthurt that there are men who actually want to spoil their wives. Go back to the basement and be bitter, while you're at it, make me a sandwich, no bread, light on the mayo, no tomatoes, provolone cheese, make sure the cheese is melted. Chop chop.
Tell us what femininity means:ulyin:

It's true, every educated man wants to build an empire with a woman who's also educated. Birds of a feather flock together. Bums can't match up to what the Somali girls in the west are doing. We are centuries ahead of Somali men in the west.
As a collective, I agree. Somali women are doing a lot better than the men. Men inherently want a more homely woman, thats what i was alluding to.

Gibiin-Udug

Tell us what femininity means:ulyin:
Somali women back home are more masculine than the western somali girls. But if you want a sideburns having, no deodorant wearing, no shower taking maid, then be my guest and go back home and marry them. Like I said we don't want to marry a religion flip flopper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts