The transgender/lagaroone in Finland is a Somalilander

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepe

Businesskaaga Mindgaree
This is so disgusting, keep in mind this is the result of white degeneracy on our youth, especially the Scandinavian whites who swim in this sewage. We need to stick to our values and avoid this khannis indoctrination of our diaspora youth in Europe and the west.

Lmao, fucking disgusting. Can't believe this shit has reached the Somali community xD We have two famous transgenders, one that was killed lol and now this one.

I can't believe that its normal to change your sex, like I can become another gender through surgery. Makes absolutely no sense, the world has gone MAD! Also there is a third transgender, he's half Ethiopian/somali as well :x She use to have pro trans ish all over her time line, and even took pictures with street hookers who are trans calling them her "sisters"

https://www.instagram.com/leylasomalita_theveganqueen/?hl=en

Bohol

VIP
Lmao, fucking disgusting. Can't believe this shit has reached the Somali community xD We have two famous transgenders, one that was killed lol and now this one.

I can't believe that its normal to change your sex, like I can become another gender through surgery. Makes absolutely no sense, the world has gone MAD! Also there is a third transgender, he's half Ethiopian/somali as well :x She use to have pro trans ish all over her time line, and even took pictures with street hookers who are trans calling them her "sisters"

https://www.instagram.com/leylasomalita_theveganqueen/?hl=en

kkkk lets hope we don't see the Somaliland flag in "her" album as well.

16583808_250248188766041_5888831549331210240_n.jpg

15048181_223336431438288_706858081123827712_n.jpg

Y'all highkey suspect for being so intimate with the details. You already know where i stand with this. :mjlol:

Bohol

VIP
This is so disgusting, keep in mind this is the result of white degeneracy on our youth, especially the Scandinavian whites who swim in this sewage. We need to stick to our values and avoid this khannis indoctrination of our diaspora youth in Europe and the west.

It is nearly 2018. What @AbdiJew said was true we will see more trannies, more gays more lesbians in the Somali community in the west.

Bohol

VIP
At the moment she is exposing in her facebook the people who raped her in Sheikh Madar neighborhood, North Hargeisa as a younger.

Jaamac Layaan
22406115_755243554667461_4363050257304673358_n.jpg

22448201_755243408000809_2341868744578224754_n.jpg

"Labada nin ee koofiyad xidhan midna waa ismaaciil muuse muraase midana waa cabdihakin jaamac laayaan mid waa kii deriska ahaa midka kalena waa abdihakim waa ninkii igu kufsaday kharaabada ka danbeysa dukasnka cali booskan bal dad ilaahaw hadaad muslin tihiim fiiriya ma saamaxayo qabrigan ku sugaya"

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Mudane if you lived in Finland you would properly be tricked by it.

No way dude i've seen this shaytaan this disgusting ibliis with a HIJAAB on he looks masculine af and people didnt believe me. Well, now they know!

Also do you know the bluemakeup Fuaad from Finland who said he isnt homosexual and that there was something wrong with his hormones?

Its 100% bullshit the guy was on periscope like 2 years ago with a dirac on chilling with 2 arab s and they had diracs too. They were speaking to a khaniis from Muqdisho wallaahi i'm serious and they were saying Somalia is led by khaniisiin etc and that somalis should be thankful to the gays :mindblown:

100% certified gay without a doubt absolutely no questions about it:ohno:

Bohol

VIP
No way dude i've seen this shaytaan this disgusting ibliis with a HIJAAB on he looks masculine af and people didnt believe me. Well, now they know!

Also do you know the bluemakeup Fuaad from Finland who said he isnt homosexual and that there was something wrong with his hormones?

Its 100% bullshit the guy was on periscope like 2 years ago with a dirac on chilling with 2 arab s and they had diracs too. They were speaking to a khaniis from Muqdisho wallaahi i'm serious and they were saying Somalia is led by khaniisiin etc and that somalis should be thankful to the gays :mindblown:

100% certified gay without a doubt absolutely no questions about it:ohno:

kkkkkkkk seems like Finland has a lot of Somali gays.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
She looks good. :sass2:

People on sspot forever arguing about irrelevant bs. Who cares what her qabil is?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She isn’t even checking for Somalis. You guys ain’t even her type.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Mudane, respectable @Bohol back at again with the facts.

The usual batty boys are not in this thread because their lies have been exposed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending