The transgender/lagaroone in Finland is a Somalilander

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Of course that is why a lot of them are getting defensive in his old neighborhood of Sheikh Madar. He named all of them.
The abtii even messed up saying he knows the guys mom and family and than proceeds saying he don't know who the guy is

:yacadiim:

Bohol

VIP
18953051_698457073679443_5536537462377540064_n.jpg

Bohol

VIP
Also why is the abtii saying nobody has raped a 15 yr old

When the tranny said he was 8-9

his story is falling apart

Hargeisa is a big city so like any big city such vices do exist. When I was there in 2016 we
suddenly heard around 8 little boys got raped at night and there was police everywhere. This
tranny did a good job exposing such dirty vices in the city.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Hargeisa is a big city so like any big city such vices do exist. When I was there in 2016 we
suddenly heard around 8 little boys got raped at night and there was police everywhere. This
tranny did a good job exposing such dirty vices in the city.

If I was in Hargeisa I would expose em or blackmail their asses

Rumour says there's one big hotel at the top they have gay parties

Bohol

VIP
If I was in Hargeisa I would expose em or blackmail their asses

Rumour says there's one big hotel at the top they have gay parties

I wouldn't be surprised as the tranny mentioned even ministers/high officials were involved so that is
where hotels come in. There is a famous politician that does sodomy to little girls and boys in Berbera called Cali Xoorxoor.

Bohol

VIP
kkkk she/he already stated his/her qabiil. mudane you cant defend your reer abti this time

He said he is Akisho/Akichu however his reer abti are reer Hargeisa. I am not even fond
of Ogaden however facts are his not one. Ogaden of Ethiopia are good at Somali language
while this guy speaks gibberish Somali. It is clear what he is.

waraabe

Your superior
He said he is Akisho/Akichu however his reer abti are reer Hargeisa. I am not even fond of Ogaden however facts are his not one. Ogaden of Ethiopia are good at Somali language while this guy speaks
Oromish Somali. It is clear what he is.

the videos are there akhi kkkkk. straight from the horses (she horse) mouth :siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts